Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Wesley 2 Megan

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Wesley 2 Megan Empty
PostSubject: Wesley 2 Megan   Wesley 2 Megan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:29 pm

I headed upstairs to the guest bedroom, shutting the door behind me. I walked over and sat down on one of the chairs I had pulled over in front of the fireplace earlier, taking my phone out of my pants pocket. I dialed Megan's number. I should have called her earlier, but now was the only time I had gotten to do so. I put the phone to my ear and waited for her to answer.
Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Megan   Wesley 2 Megan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:33 pm

I walked into the house, mail in my mouth, a stack of files from work, and my purse pulled over my arm when I heard my phone go off in my purse. I let out a frustrated growl, leaning over the bureau and letting the mail fall onto it, but of course, it didn't stay on the bureau. Some stayed, but the rest fell to the floor. "Jesus Christ!" I was frustrated, to say the least. My phone continued to ring. "Hold on. Hold on." I put down the files on the bureau as well and flipped open my purse to pull my phone out. I turned to walk to the kitchen to make dinner for Reagan and me and for Wes when he got home, but only ended up succeeding in knocking the files to the ground to. "Jesus Motherfucking Christ," I blurted out, putting the phone to my ear, not even looking at the caller ID. "Yes, this is Megan Frost."
Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Megan   Wesley 2 Megan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:35 pm

I had heard whatever it was fall and the cursing before Megan had actually answered. She sounded completely stressed. I wondered if staying out for the night was the best. I always felt this way, torn between Robyn and Megan, but Robyn and I had decided a long time ago that we weren't going to tell Megan about us, and we weren't going to give each other up either. So, I'd continue to be torn between obligation and love. "Hey, babe. What's wrong?"
Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Megan   Wesley 2 Megan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:38 pm

I let my head fall back, letting go of a much needed sigh. "Oh, Wesley. I've just had a long stressful day. And things just seem to keep piling down on top of me. I was actually grateful that your brother called and offered to pick Bianca up from school. Remind me to thank him again when I see him."
Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Megan   Wesley 2 Megan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:41 pm

I felt guilty, pretty sure that me telling her I wasn't coming home would make her feel even more stressed out. So, I avoided it for a moment. "I'll remind you to thank him in the morning at the radio station. I'll thank him too for helping you out when you really needed it."
Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Megan   Wesley 2 Megan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:47 pm

I smiled, flipping on the light in the kitchen and walking to the fridge, looking through to see what I was going to make. Wesley usually cooked around here, but he wasn't home yet. It would be nice of me to have dinner waiting for him when he got home. "Thank you, babe. You on your way home yet?"
Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Megan   Wesley 2 Megan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:48 pm

Closing my eyes, I rested my elbow on my knee and my face in my hand. "Actually, Jackson and his new girlfriend invited me to spend the night up here. Get this, he's dating Abby, the model."
Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Megan   Wesley 2 Megan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:50 pm

I smiled, shutting the fridge. If Wesley wasn't coming home, maybe I'd just order a pizza for Bianca and me and call it good. "Well, good for him! It's about time he got himself out there. You haven't forgotten about the radio station in the morning, have you?" I was sure he hadn't, but it was my job as his nagging wife and as his manager to remind him.
Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Megan   Wesley 2 Megan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:56 pm

"I haven't forgotten, babe." I told her, actually hearing relief in her voice for the first time since she answered. "I'll be there at six thirty." The show didn't start until seven, but she wanted us all there early for sound check and to meet Walking Will. I wasn't looking forward to it, but it was the most listened to talk show and we were promoting our newest CD. It was coming out in a few weeks. But we were also announcing our first American tour.
Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Megan   Wesley 2 Megan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:57 pm

"Ok, Wes. Have a nice night. Tell Jackson I said hi." I stopped at the stairs to yell up to Reagan after I got off the phone with Wesley. "Good night."
Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Megan   Wesley 2 Megan Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:58 pm

I smiled. "Good night, Meg." Hanging up the phone, I slid it back in my pocket and took a deep breath, running my fingers through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wesley 2 Megan Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wesley 2 Megan   Wesley 2 Megan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wesley 2 Megan
Page 1 of 1