Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First times are special

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

First times are special - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:48 am

I could feel my body tightening up. It had been awhile since I had sex. Probably even months before I met Jackson and decided that he was who I wanted... my body wanted this so bad. Especially with him. I moved faster, gasping for air, my breasts rubbing against his naked chest. "Oh, God." I moved harder against him. "You feel... God.. yes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:51 am

She was putting words into how I was feeling. "God, yes, Abigail! Oh, God, yes!" I pushed my hips more against hers, letting my hands move up and over her back before coming back down and gripping her ass. She was the one leading our dance here, but my hands and hips had a mind of their own. I couldn't just tell them to stop doing what they were doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:02 am

I felt my walls tighten and let out a shaky breath. "I'm.. going.. to... cum." I whispered, moving more. And there it was. I exploded hard, my body shaking as I held him to me tightly. "I.. god.. yes.. I... love... you," I stopped myself and fixed what I was saying. "your body. I love it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:06 am

Hearing her say she loved me made me lose everything. I released deep inside of her. I didn't even hear her say the rest of what she said. I had heard her voice, but the words were all jumbled as I came for the first time with someone other than just my hand. "I... I..." The words wouldn't come out. I wanted them to. I wanted to tell her I loved her, but the words didn't come out. I looked up at her, hoping she understood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:17 am

I ran my hands over his shoulders, my body settling some as my breathing did. "Did.. you.. enjoy that?" I asked in a soft pant as I licked at my lips. "Because I did. More than any sorta of sex I've had before."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:21 am

I pulled her closer to me, not wanting to let her go for anything in the world. "I did. I might need a little while, but that is something I definitely want to do again." I laughed, but was incredibly worn out. "In a little while?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:26 am

"I'm sleepy. Let's do it again in the morning." I kissed his lips softly, slid down off him. "I need to use the restroom. Be back." I kissed him and went to the bathroom. After washing up because my dumbass forgot to mention a condom, thankfully I always used birth control, even if I forgot to take it today it wasn't a big deal. I was okay. I washed my hands, came back and found him back on the bed. "I love having you here." I admitted, flipping the light off and crawling up next to him. I let my head rest on his chest and yawned. "Night, Frost."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:30 am

I smiled, pulling her back into my arms. "Thank you for inviting me, Samms." I playfully said back, using her last name just as she had with me. I kissed the top of her head, holding her against me. Sleeping with her in my arms, I was sure I was going to have the best night's sleep ever.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:35 am

I felt sleep creep up before it took hold and I was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First times are special   First times are special - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First times are special
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Back 2 Good-
Jump to: