Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Perfect start to a perfect weekend

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Perfect start to a perfect weekend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect start to a perfect weekend   Perfect start to a perfect weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:29 pm

"Good, I'm betting Robyn's starving as much as me. She's going to stay the weekend with us. She needs a friend right now and I like her too much to send her off alone." I admitted, sitting on the chair at the kitchen table. "That okay with you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect start to a perfect weekend   Perfect start to a perfect weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 4:33 pm

"You've gotta fucking be kidding me! This was supposed to be OUR weekend, wasn't it?" I braced my hands on the table. "Yes, I know I asked Wes to bring my clothes up, but I didn't ask him to bring Bobby! And why in the hell didn't she leave with him? She's the one sucking his cock! Wouldn't he want to keep her right next to him all the fucking time?" I was pissed. This was our weekend and here she was inviting a person who was a stranger to her before yesterday to stay in her house. I didn't understand it at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect start to a perfect weekend   Perfect start to a perfect weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:17 pm

"You're being unreasonable! You don't get to judge something you don't understand, Jackson! It's not fair! Just because you can't fathom being in love with someone doesn't mean all of us can't!" I stood, glaring. Breathing heavy, I suddenly felt bad for what I said. But I sucked it down and sighed. "She's staying because she needs a friend right now and I want to be that friend for her. I'm sorry it ruins our weekend but we'll have plenty more."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect start to a perfect weekend   Perfect start to a perfect weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:23 pm

I let my head drop, inhaling deeply. If I could only tell her how much I did love her. That I was in love with her, but those words wouldn't come out of my mouth. "I don't like it, Abigail." I looked up at her. "I've really looked up to Megan and now I found out my brother, the one man I look up to more than anyone, not including my father, is not the beacon of truth that I thought he was." Sighing, I let it go. "I can't tell you not to let her stay here, even if I don't really care much for her right now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect start to a perfect weekend   Perfect start to a perfect weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:27 pm

I had heard the whole thing.. I hadn't meant too. In fact, I felt terrible for overhearing, I didn't like listening in on private conversations but for some reason I listened anyways. I took in a deep breath, brushed a tear away and pulled out my cell. I called the cab, telling them the address and stepped in the doorway. "Hey, don't worry about it, Jackson. I don't much like myself either these days. I'm really sorry for ruining your weekend." I turned, walked down the hall and out the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect start to a perfect weekend   Perfect start to a perfect weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:32 pm

I went to say something when I heard Robyn. I turned to look at her and felt terrible. I knew exactly how she felt. Like scum... all for loving someone. I wasn't proud of myself when I fell in love with my best friend's boyfriend in high school. I felt terrible... and that's why I felt so bad for Robyn. Because I knew she didn't mean for any of this to happen. I shook myself, trying to take myself out of the past and bring myself in the present. "Proud of yourself?" I asked, running off after Robyn. She was already pulling away by the time I got to the steps. I had promised Wesley I'd take care of her and I couldn't even do that. I slammed the front door shut and walked to the kitchen. "I get your hurt. I get you don't understand any of this but since Robyn is a whore for falling in love with someone against her control and her better judgement that would make me one too since I did the same exact thing in high school. I think maybe this weekend was a mistake." I turned and walked back to the steps, jogging up them and going to my room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect start to a perfect weekend   Perfect start to a perfect weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:40 pm

I pushed the chair I had my grasp on against the wall, growling out in frustration. I ran up the stairs after her. I wasn't going to let all of this ruin our weekend. Wasn't going to happen. I ran after her up the stairs. I came up to her just as she was about to shut her door. "Look, I'm sorry. I'm sorry, ok?" I stopped there for a moment, just looking at her before asking, "Can we talk about this? Please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect start to a perfect weekend   Perfect start to a perfect weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:42 pm

"Fine," I leaned against the door of the bedroom. "talk." I said softly, turning my face down when I felt tears. I never cried. And I wasn't starting now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect start to a perfect weekend   Perfect start to a perfect weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:45 pm

I reached forward, caressing her face softly. "I'm sorry, ok. Maybe I don't understand what's going on with my brother. Maybe I can't begin to. But I don't want what's happened to come between us. We have a really good thing here, at least I feel like we do. I don't want to ruin you just because I let something like this ruin our weekend."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect start to a perfect weekend   Perfect start to a perfect weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:48 pm

I sniffled, wrapping my arms around his waist, burying my face in his chest. "You can't begin to understand how hard something like this is..." I looked up at him, a tear rolling down my cheek. "Just please, I'm not telling you not to feel what you wanna feel, but, please stop calling her a whore for things she can't control. Especially when I couldn't control myself anymore than she can.. and I always felt like crap for my mistakes." I sighed, leaning my forehead back against his chest. "Your brother and Robyn have no control in who they love."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect start to a perfect weekend   Perfect start to a perfect weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:53 pm

I kissed the top of her head. "I know. As much as I hate this situation, I know. I really respect Megan, you know. She's the best thing that ever happened for my brother." I rubbed her back softly. "Did you want to tell me about high school? What happened?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Perfect start to a perfect weekend   Perfect start to a perfect weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 5:55 pm

"No. That's for another time. Let's just go down and eat breakfast. Okay? And I know you respect Megan and I know it's the worst for her.. I do. But you gotta understand that this isn't easy on your brother or Robyn.. neither want to hurt Megan." I sighed. "Let's just go eat, okay?" I took his hand and led him to the steps so we could go eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect start to a perfect weekend   Perfect start to a perfect weekend - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect start to a perfect weekend
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2