Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Empty
PostSubject: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:58 am

When the room cleared and all that was left was me and Jackie I leaned against him and cried. "All of this is terrible! Awful! I'm sorry, Jackie!" I had no idea why I was saying sorry. Or for what but I was. I pulled back, grimacing slightly, rubbing my side when it tightened. "I didn't want to upset anyone. You didn't have to hit Jackson for me.. he was okay... he had a right to be angry. It's not like he was wrong..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:04 am

I shook my head. "Yes, he has a right to his anger, but he does not have the right to disrespect you. You're a woman first and foremost, but you're going to be his mother, even if it is step mother, you're still going to be his mother. My boys need to learn to respect you, just like they did their mother." I took a deep breath. "Wesley disrespected Lillian once, and he found out quickly never to do that again. Now Jackson and Dante know too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:11 am

I leaned forward some, grabbing at my stomach. "I think I need to sit down Jackie. I've had to much excitement today. I can't believe all of this... it was so perfect... and now... your poor boys.. I know your mad at them but you have to see where they're coming from."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:16 am

I wrapped my arm around her, shaking my head, walking with her slowly to the living room. "I'm not mad, Jayce. I'm disappointed. They may be mad at me but that doesn't give them right to disrespect you." I helped her slowly sit on the couch. "Do you need something to drink, baby?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:20 am

I sat back on the couch, rubbing the heel of my palm over the side of my stomach. "Yes, please, that would be nice." I sighed. "Jackie, I love you, and I love your boys. But all of you are as stubborn as mules. None of you can see what your doing wrong. Especially when you think your right. Neither you nor Jackson were right.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:31 am

I couldn't help but laugh at her. She was cute, calling us stubborn mules. "Thank you," I told her, nodding my head. "That's one of the reasons I love you. You don't beat around the bush. You just say how you're feeling." I kissed the top of her head. "Water? Want anything else?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:33 am

I smiled. "I love that you love that about me.." I blushed, grabbing his hand, pulling him closer to kiss him, stopping to admire the ring on my finger. "I want to marry you... so can you bring back a priest with that water? And a divorce attorney that can hurry up my divorce?" I smiled. "Just the water's good for now. Please."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:41 am

I nodded down at her. If I could give her exactly what she wanted right now, I would. I didn't know when we'd be married, but we did have to wait until her divorce was finalized. "I'll be right back, baby." I kissed her again softly before leaving for the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:44 am

I leaned my head back against the cushion's closing my eyes as I ran a hand over my stomach. "What..." I looked down at my lap, narrowing my eyes in on the giant wet spot on my dress. I could feel the wetness on the seat cushion too.. I could feel it sliding into my shoe. "W-hat... in the world?" How did I get water all over myself? Why was the water so warm? "I..... what...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:54 am

I came out of the kitchen to see Bianca sitting at the table, eating alone. "Didn't want to wait for anyone else?" I asked, laughing slightly. "No. Jack said dinner was cancelled, so I decided I'd just come up and eat by myself." I shook my head, laughing at her. "Enjoy, honey." I walked into the living room, hearing Jaycee talking to herself. "You alright there, baby? Bianca's in the dining room eating all your Tai foo-" She looked up at me, confusion and fear in her eyes. "What is-" I looked down, noticing the darkened spots, and back up at her eyes. "It's time?!?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:57 am

"Time for what?" I asked, groaning slightly when I felt a tight sensation at my side. "Oy, that is.. not comfortable." I mumbled out the end, trying to catch a breath. I looked down at the water again and back up at Jackie. "Oh, it's that time. Oh, my, God. Jackie it's time! What do I do???" I suddenly felt more scared than I ever had before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:07 am

I sat the water bottle down on the coffee table, turning back to her, wrapping my arm around her, slowly helping her to her feet. "You just breathe. I'll get you to the hospital. I've done this twice before, remember. I'm almost a pro." I was telling her that only to make her feel better. The first time was about thirty-six years ago, and the other was 19 years ago. I was scared, but I wasn't going to let her know. "Just hold on to me, and I'll take care of everything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:10 am

"I know you will. I trust you." I said, wrapping my arms around his waist. "Ohhhhh." I whimpered, leaning over some and grabbing my stomach. "What if I'm not meant to be a mom? What if I don't do my best at taking care of him or her?" I took in a deep breath. "I suppose it's too late to change my mind, huh?" I smiled weakly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:27 pm

I laughed, even just a little, just to relax her. "Yeah, maybe just a little bit." I rubbed her back softly, walking toward the kitchen to grab my keys and head out to the garage to my car. Bianca looked up at us as we started walking through the dining room toward the kitchen. She looked confused at Jaycee being here, I suppose. She hadn't been in the foyer when I proposed to Jaycee. "What's wrong?" she asked, setting her glass of ... I was sure she was drinking the champagne, but now wasn't the time to play her parent. "Jaycee's water broke." Bianca gave me a confused look. "Then get her a new one and hire someone to clean up the mess." She wasn't understanding. "No, she's having the baby." Bianca's eyes lit up. "Oh, can I come? I've never seen a baby be born. I've seen an autopsy, but that's death. This is the opposite. Can I come?" I looked down at Jaycee. We were wasting time here, but I'd let Jaycee make the decision.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:58 pm

"Sure, I don't mind." I whispered heavily. "But can we please hurry because I think I might deliver the baby on the kitchen table if we don't moooooove!" I groaned, gripping at my stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:13 pm

Bianca stood and ran ahead of us back out through the kitchen, grabbing my keys off the hook on the wall by the door. "I'll drive!" I kept Jaycee up with me, keeping her walking. "Like hell you will, young lady. But you can get the doors open and give me the keys when we get out there." She rolled her eyes, but headed to the door. "Buzzkill." We headed out the door and Bianca pushed the door button on my key remote, unlocking the doors, running to open the passenger door for Jaycee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:55 pm

I slid inside the car, thanking them both and leaning back against the seat. I rubbed my stomach, trying to think positively. My baby was coming.. I was engaged to the man of my dreams and I was happy. That's all that mattered. It helped some to ignore the pain but not enough to stop me from breathing heavily and reaching for Jackie's hand when he got in the car. "Jackie," I whispered through clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:14 am

I took her hand, pulling it to my lips, kissing it and turning my cheek to rest on it. "It's ok, baby, we're gonna get going," I told her, pushing the garage door opener in the console of my convertible, and reaching to pull it into gear, but I didn't even have the keys. "Bianca... Keys, please." She leaned forward, handing me the keys. "Look," she said, "I heard you two are in love and all that, but this baby is coming, right? Can we save the lovey-dovey stuff until we're at least out of the car and she's pushing your kid out?" I put the keys in the ignition, shaking my head. I guess Jack told her what happened. At least she was up to speed like the rest of them. I looked over at Jaycee, smiling and pulling out of the garage. "We're on our way, baby."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!   Oh, Jackie! None of this is good! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, Jackie! None of this is good!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Back 2 Good-
Jump to: