Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So... about Vegas

Go down 
AuthorMessage

So... about Vegas Empty
PostSubject: So... about Vegas   So... about Vegas Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 10:29 pm

I pulled the 'Stang over in front of Bri's house. I hadn't even gone home before coming over here. I was going to tell her everything, starting with going and getting tested. She didn't need whatever diseases that Wicked Witch of the West gave me. I walked up the side walk to the front door. Taking a deep breath, I reached up and knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer. HOPEFULLY it would be Bri and I wouldn't have to face anyone else.
Back to top Go down

So... about Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... about Vegas   So... about Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:29 am

I hopped down the steps two at time, smiling as I let the music play over my I-Pod. However I was sure I saw someone at the door and stopped in my tracks. I tugged my ear plugs out and sure enough there was knocking. I came over to the door, opening it and smiling brightly when I saw Jackson. "Is that my handsome boyfriend I see?" I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. I pulled back, smiling at him. "I missed you."
Back to top Go down

So... about Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... about Vegas   So... about Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:32 am

I looked down into her beautiful brown eyes, inhaling deeply. I wrapped my arms around her, walking into the house, kicking the door shut with my foot. I kissed her deeply before looking around and back down at her. "We alone?" I asked. Usually, I was hoping we were alone so no one heard me fucking the shit out of her. Now, it would be for a different reason, but I hoped we were alone nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

So... about Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... about Vegas   So... about Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:42 am

"Yep, mom and dad are at work. Is something wrong?" His eyes always said more than he did. I loved his eyes more than anything in the world and I knew what they were saying now. He was sad.. or hurt. "Did you not have a good time?"
Back to top Go down

So... about Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... about Vegas   So... about Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:45 am

I sighed, leaning over and picking her up into my arms. I walked with her over to the couch, sitting with her on my lap and pulling my arms around her. "I honestly don't remember any of it. I got shitfaced and I don't remember anything." Shaking my head, I rubbed my hands over her ass. "I am honestly never drinking again. Never again."
Back to top Go down

So... about Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... about Vegas   So... about Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:06 am

I kissed his forehead, smiling as I pulled back. "That's okay with me. You're a silly bastard when you're drunk." I giggled. "However, maybe you should get drunk with me so I can take advantage of you." I winked, curling my fingers in the back of his hair. "And as long as you didn't fuck a stripper I think you not remembering your night isn't that bad."
Back to top Go down

So... about Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... about Vegas   So... about Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:24 am

I shook my head, keeping my eyes on hers. "Not a stripper, babe. I didn't fuck a stripper." God, how was I supposed to tell her this? How was I supposed to tell her that while I was drunk, I fucked Pop's enemy's daughter. And not only did I fuck her, apparently I married her too. How was I supposed to tell her all of that. "I fucked up royally this time, Bri. Fucked up beyond anything I have ever done and I'm sure will ever do again."
Back to top Go down

So... about Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... about Vegas   So... about Vegas Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:29 pm

He didn't fuck a stripper? What did that mean? Why didn't he said he hadn't slept with anyone? And why did he take a joke and get so serious with it? I swallowed. Things started clicking and I felt my heart thump oddly in my chest. "You... cheated on me?" I asked, my eyes clamped shut.
Back to top Go down

So... about Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... about Vegas   So... about Vegas Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:22 am

"I was drunk. I woke up in the hotel bed with her, but that's not even the worst part of it, Bri..." I took a deep breath, shaking my head as I pulled out the slip of paper, handing it to her. I'd just let the paper speak for itself. "I hate it and I'm going to take care of it first thing in the morning. Hell, I even feel like camping out on the courthouse steps just to get in right when it opens." Yeah, I knew that was illegal, but shouldn't letting someone marry a minor? We were going to be in a whole lot more shit once the shit really hits the fan.
Back to top Go down

So... about Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... about Vegas   So... about Vegas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:10 pm

I read over the paper, feeling my heart tighten. Not only did he get married and have sex with the other woman - but the other woman was my enemy. I hated her nearly as much as Jackson did... and yet he had not only married her but had sex with her. I wasn't sure what was worse. I stood up, walking over to the fireplace, looking at the fire before swiping my hand over the pictures on the fireplace, knocking them all over. "Get out." I said, not even looking back at him.
Back to top Go down

So... about Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... about Vegas   So... about Vegas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:07 am

I stood, quickly moving over to her and wrapping my arms around her from behind. "Babe, I'm going to get this fixed! I swear to you! I hate her! You know I hate her." I buried my face in her hair, not willing to let her go. I couldn't let her go. "I need you, babe! I can never let you go! I will never let you go. Please, I need you to stick by me in this! I don't want to be married to that witch anymore than you want me to be. I don't want to be with her, and you know that!"
Back to top Go down

So... about Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... about Vegas   So... about Vegas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:33 am

I closed my eyes shut, trying not to let the way he was hold me affect my anger. I was angry. I had a right to be angry! He cheated on me! Forget the unwanted marriage he still slept with her! "I don't want to talk right now. Please just leave me alone. Please. I need to be alone."
Back to top Go down

So... about Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... about Vegas   So... about Vegas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:53 am

I sighed heavily, slowly nodding my head. "Alright... I guess I'll let you call me... or you can come see me... Whatever... when you're ready to." I let go of her, walking over to the door, but stopping, my hand on the handle, turning to look at her. "I am sorry, babe. I really am."
Back to top Go down

So... about Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... about Vegas   So... about Vegas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:36 am

"I know you are." I said my back to him, rubbing my own arms. "I just need space."
Back to top Go down

So... about Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... about Vegas   So... about Vegas Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 1:42 am

I nodded, opening the door, taking one look back at her. "See you then..." I sighed, walking out of her house and shutting the door behind me. I took the walk down to my car slowly, hoping she'd rethink that and let me back in. If she didn't, I'd leave, but I hoped she would.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

So... about Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Re: So... about Vegas   So... about Vegas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So... about Vegas
Page 1 of 1