Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!! Empty
PostSubject: Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!!   Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:35 am

For the love of Pete! I could have sworn that Misters Frost were running both Luke and myself harder than the rest of the guys. And it wasn't just me. Lucas said he thought so too. What did we do to deserve individualized treatment? Whatever it was, at least we got a good workout out of it. But it was now time to see my girl! I hadn't seen her since she left after school on Friday and I missed her like no other. I quickly showered and hurried out toward her locker. I hoped that she was here already. I knew she'd never be late for school, even if she hadn't gotten home until really late last night. I saw her at her locker and ran over quickly to her, wrapping my arms around her and spinning her around. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you, honey! God, I missed you!" I sat her down on her feet and kissed her lips fully and deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!!   Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:47 am

I was so on edge that I knew I'd need to avoid the hell out of Jeff, especially since all I could think about was Jackson and seeing him. Especially now as I tugged my books out and went to leave. However before I could head toward Jackson's classroom Jeff grabbed a hold of me and twirled me around. I was happy to see him too... but the pit of my head was screaming guilt. I felt bad. I kissed him back, nearly dropping my books. "I missed you too." I said breathlessly as my lips pulled away from his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!!   Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:51 am

"What happened to your cell, hon? I tried to call you all weekend! Isn't there service up on the mountain?" I could have sworn there was. Shaking my head, I shrugged my shoulders. "Doesn't matter. I'm just glad you're home! Did you have fun?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!!   Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:59 am

"I couldn't get a signal. I'm sorry." I smoothed my hands over his chest. "We had a great time. We got in a very tiny accident but nothing bad. The car can be easily fixed and B and I are fine. She's got a cut and I had a fat lip. Nothing serious. I didn't want to worry you." I smiled up at him. "What did you do?" I'd rather not discuss my weekend so what better way to let it go then to focus on him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!!   Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:06 am

Noticing the cut my eyes widened. I couldn't believe I didn't see that. "Worked and practiced." Shaking my head, I lifted my hand to her face, softly touching her lip. "Are you alright? What kind of accident? You sure you're alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!!   Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:12 am

"I'm fine, promise." I smiled at him. "Nothing serious. Just a little fender bender with another car on our way there." I let my hands move to wrap around his neck. "We didn't even let it ruin our weekend. Promise." I leaned up to kiss him and pulled back. "We should probably get to class, huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!!   Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:20 am

I rubbed her back softly, holding her close to me. "We can take our time. I need to get my books, but want me to carry yours?" I smiled down at her, just thanking God she was home and in my arms and SAFE! That was the biggest thing. She had been in an accident, and I hadn't been able to get in touch with her all weekend, but she was here and she was safe, and that was all that mattered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!!   Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:34 am

"If you wanna carry my books you can." I said, holding my books up to him. When he took them I leaned up to kiss him again. "Thank you. You're perfect." I let my fingers slide over his biceps. "My hero."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!!   Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:45 am

I smiled down at her, winking as I opened the locker and pulled out my books as well before shutting it and offering her my arm. "M'lady?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!!   Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 3:55 am

I slid my arm in his, kissing his cheek. "I really did miss you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!!   Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grueling practice!!! Now to see my girl!!!
Page 1 of 1