Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To the rescue!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

To the rescue! Empty
PostSubject: To the rescue!   To the rescue! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:43 am

I hopped in my jeep after using the remote to unlock the doors so Dante could get in the passenger side. I slid the keys in the ignition and pulled out of the parking lot. I pulled down the road, heading toward Luis' place. I'd been there before when Bianca had been with him, so I knew how to get there. "Dante, I should have been at the hospital. I am sorry I was not. I swear to you, I would not have let Luis take her. I swear it."
Back to top Go down

To the rescue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the rescue!   To the rescue! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 12:53 am

"I believe you." I told him staring out the window, my jaw locked in anger. "Don't worry about it. Just get me to that fucker's place."
Back to top Go down

To the rescue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the rescue!   To the rescue! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:01 am

I nodded, driving in silence the rest of the way. It wasn't far. I parked in front of the building. I knew the doorman. His name was Paul. Hopping out of the jeep, I shut the door and came up to him. "We need to see Julius Luis, Paul. Let us up." I wasn't asking nicely like I usually was. We had to get Bianca back, and the sooner the better. There was no telling what that man was going to do with her. "Julius Luis is not here, Cavallari." I blinked, shaking my head. "What? He's not?" I looked over at Dante and back at Paul. [i]"I haven't seen him since he left a few hours ago." Now what? I turned to look at Dante. "You have his number?" I had it when she was with him, but I hadn't needed it anymore, so I deleted it, but he was Dante's coach, so he could have it.
Back to top Go down

To the rescue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the rescue!   To the rescue! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:15 am

"No.. I only have his work phone not his personal one." I tugged my phone out, calling the work phone and leaving my message. It was a clear threat of him to return Bianca or he'd regret it. I hung up and walked with Jeff toward his jeep. "Is there any place Bianca would love to go? Like with him? Or anything you can remember?"
Back to top Go down

To the rescue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the rescue!   To the rescue! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:27 am

I shook my head after getting back in and starting up the engine. "I don't know. She loved all the shops around here, and Luis would go with her occasionally. I guess there's Luigi's. Italian restaurant around the corner?" I shrugged. I really didn't know. They liked to keep a low profile when they were together, so there wasn't a whole lot.
Back to top Go down

To the rescue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the rescue!   To the rescue! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:29 am

"We'll start there and go to every single place you can think of." Habit was what was going to lead me to Jules and Bianca, I was sure of it.
Back to top Go down

To the rescue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the rescue!   To the rescue! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 1:35 am

I pulled the car down the road and around the corner, parking in the parking lot around behind the building. Getting out, I headed with Dante inside the restaurant. "They usually sat in a table in the back."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To the rescue! Empty
PostSubject: Re: To the rescue!   To the rescue! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the rescue!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reunion-
Jump to: