Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where are they?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Where are they? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where are they?   Where are they? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:57 pm

I held her in my arms against me, closing my eyes. God, it felt so good to have her in my arms. I loved her. I knew I loved her, but everything was messed up and I had no idea how to fix it. "Grazzie, Dulce. For being here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are they?   Where are they? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:00 pm

I would have helped him get out of here if hadn't passed out on me. I lifted him into my arms and thought about it. I knew if he came to and we weren't out looking for ZhiZhi, he'd kill me! "No. We're leaving. Arrest me if you want, but we're leaving! Come on, Kyle." I walked out with Kyle by my side, leaving the hospital.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are they?   Where are they? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 7:37 pm

I pulled back, smiling. "Don't thank me. It's the only way I could settle my heart... seeing you with my own two eyes okay." I brushed my fingers over his cheek. "You are okay, right? I mean you haven't exactly answered that. Do you hurt?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are they?   Where are they? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:00 pm

"My head is a little sore, but I'll be fine." I smiled. "I am really glad you are here. I've missed you." I did, more than anything. I didn't know if she believed me, but it was the truth. I had missed her terribly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are they?   Where are they? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:04 pm

I sighed. "Jeff, please stop saying stuff like that to me. It's not right." I pulled back some and stood on my flat feet. "I think you should rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are they?   Where are they? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:16 pm

"Why should I not tell you how I feel? It will not change the way I do. I miss you like I never thought I could miss anyone." And I did. More than I ever though I could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are they?   Where are they? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:27 pm

"You're engaged to another woman, Jeff. It's not right for you to speak to me that way. Just because my cousin was fucking you behind my back doesn't mean I'll do it to her. I can't. Okay? So please just stop. I'm trying to be here for you but you are making it uncomfortable for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are they?   Where are they? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:41 pm

I nodded, laying back more against the bed. "You can go if you do not want to be here, Caroline. I do not wish to make you feel uncomfortable, Dulce. I am alright. I promise you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where are they?   Where are they? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:47 pm

"I'll stay... but rest." I shut the light off in his room and crawled up in the chair, watching him. He fought it, it seemed anyways, before the drugs dragged him under and he was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where are they?   Where are they? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where are they?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reunion-
Jump to: