Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tangled up in you.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:43 pm

I swallowed hard, grasping her hand in mine. I pulled it up to my lips, sucking the juice off of her finger, my eyes locked with hers. I kept her finger in my mouth, letting my tongue slide over her finger before slowly pulling it out. "Mmm, tastes good!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:53 pm

My body stiffened, not in the bad way, no... in the very very good way. "Jackson.." I said softly, my cheeks burning bright red. "I..." I swallowed slightly, unable to pull my hand from his grasp. Unable to think straight.. damn hormones!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:56 pm

I pulled her closer to me. She didn't stop what I had done. I kissed her. I pressed my lips against hers and kissed her deeply. I pulled her body against mine and deepened our kiss. I wasn't going to let anything stop me right now. I was going to go as far as she would let me, and from the way her body was responding to mine, I could tell she wanted it as much as I did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Stoppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp! My head was screaming it so loudly I could barely function... but I didn't stop. I knew I should... God believe me I knew I should... yet... I still kept going. Still kept kissing, I even let my arms wrap around his neck and deepened the damn kiss!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:09 pm

I slid my hand down over her side, down to her thigh and then up under my shirt, caressing her stomach and up to the side of her breast. I cupped it, kissing her even more, my tongue massaging hers as my fingers pebbled her nipple to hardness, nothing unlike how hard I was getting for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:12 pm

I let out a low moan deep in my throat, my fingers curling more into his neck, my back arching slightly as I straddled his lap more. I pulled my lips back, moving over his chin, and down to his neck, where I sucked and bit ever so softly. THIS.IS.WRONG. And yet... my brain didn't listen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:16 pm

I groaned, pulling my shirt that she wore up and over her head. Sitting up slightly, I leaned down, taking her breast into my mouth. I sucked on it slightly, paying equal attention to her other breast, lifting my hips up to her. I wanted her to feel my arousal, even through my tight jeans. "Abigail..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:23 pm

"Jackson," I whimpered, my head falling back, my thighs tightening at the feel of his cock against my panties. "Oh.." I whispered, starting to unzip his jeans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:33 pm

I kicked loose my pants and off onto the floor. "God, baby!" I needed to be inside her, but I didn't know how much longer I could hold out and I didn't want to risk her coming to her senses. I slid her panties down and off of her, helping her slip them off before helping her pull my boxers down. I was so glad we didn't have to worry about condoms. She was pregnant and I could feel her completely all the way around me. I reached between her legs, rubbing at her bare clit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:36 pm

I laid back more on the bed, wrapping my legs around his naked waist, gasping when I felt his finger against my clit. "Jackson!" I whispered in a heavy moan. "Oh, yes!" I said, biting my lip and staring up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:45 pm

"God, baby!" I groaned. "I need to feel you, baby. I need to feel you!" I let my fingers dip inside her first. She was so wet. I could feel her dripping down my fingers. I could only imagine how she was going to feel around my cock. I pulled my fingers from her and shifted so I could slide into her. Closing my eyes, I groaned out loud. "Oh, yes, Abigail!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:50 pm

"Jackson," I whimpered softly, my fingers curling into his shoulders, my nails digging ever so slightly there. He felt so incredible inside of me... I couldn't... breathe... or think.. or feel. All I could do was sit and enjoy this. "Ohhhh!" I moaned, kissing him deeply, lifting my hips up more toward him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:00 pm

I picked up the pace only slightly. God, she felt so damn good! I loved making love to my Abigail. I pushed in and out of her, enjoying each and every thrust into her. "Godddd!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:02 pm

I bit my lip, gasping loudly. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh God!" I whispered roughly as my walls started to tighten. "Oh, Jackson!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:03 pm

I didn't want this to end so quickly, but I knew there was no stopping it. I pushed more and more into her until I felt my balls tighten up. Then there it was. I exploded deep within her. "Abigaaaaaaaiiiiillll!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:07 pm

I whimpered softly, letting the orgasm flow through my body. My legs fell to the side, but my hands stayed on his shoulders. I gently moved them over to his back and rubbed back and forth as my own body settled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:14 pm

I did my best to stay up, not falling down on her. Looking down at her, I ran my fingers through her hair. "You're so beautiful, baby. So beautiful." I leaned down, pressing my lips to hers. God, I loved this woman. More than anything in the world, I loved this woman.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:20 pm

Reality came crashing down and I felt like my heart stopped. "Oh, God..." I whispered. "I did it again. I cheated on someone, again! Why can't I stop! I'm such a... a... God! I'm so stupid!" I pushed him back, tears bubbling in my eyes before scooping up my clothes and going to the bathroom. I slammed the door shut and started to change into my clothes so I could leave. I can't believe I just went and did the same thing to Jeff I had done to Jackson. Why couldn't I STOP doing this?!? What was wrong with me??!?!? I cried softly as I pulled my clothes on. I walked out of the bedroom, grabbing my shoes and slipping them on. "Please don't call me.." I walked out of the bedroom, crying as I did. I was so ashamed of myself. I always let my hormones get the best of me. I never stopped and thought... I always did this!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:25 pm

I pulled my pants up, following her out of the room. "Wait, Abigail. Wait! Just wait!" I sighed heavily, coming up to her at the door. "You're not stupid, baby! You're not! God, you're not! I love you! We're meant to be together! Can't you see that? We're meant to be together!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:28 pm

"Please, just leave me alone. For good. Have Hannah bring Kyle over from now on." I pushed past him, out the door and took the steps down and out to the street. Taking a cab home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tangled up in you.   Tangled up in you. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tangled up in you.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reunion-
Jump to: