Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rise and sorta shine!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rise and sorta shine! Empty
PostSubject: Rise and sorta shine!   Rise and sorta shine! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 11:59 pm

"Jackson," I whispered, poking his naked shoulder. "Hey," I knew that I should probably take it easy, since I had just spent almost 48 hours half asleep because of some unknown force. Whether an illness or what Jackson feared, a drug of some sorta, that the doctors couldn't catch. But I couldn't sleep anymore. I was full of too much energy and besides I told Foster that I would come over Saturday - today, and help him study for his math test and I never let my friends down. Or at least I tried not too. But first I was going to wake up my husband and say goodbye since I was already showered and dressed to go I figured a quick goodbye was best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise and sorta shine!   Rise and sorta shine! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 am

I pulled my head up off the pillow, focusing in on Abigail standing above me. She was fully dressed and I had no idea why. I looked at the alarm clock on the nightstand, I looked back up at her. "It's seven thirty in the morning, baby." I reached out for her, groaning. "Come back to bed." I grabbed her wrist, gently tugging her toward me. "Besides, you just got out of the hospital. You should rest."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise and sorta shine!   Rise and sorta shine! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:09 am

I grabbed his hand gently with my other one, pulling it up toward my lips, kissing the knuckles softly. "I'm not tired. Unless you forgot I just slept for like two days.... three if you count yesterday after we made love and I crashed." After he told me the truth. After he admitted that he went to Tony for drugs because he thought we were over... my chest thumped oddly and I ignored it and focused on the present. "Besides, I got study duty today." I leaned in, kissing his forehead. "So, I love you. I'll bring back lunch for us, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise and sorta shine!   Rise and sorta shine! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:30 am

I sighed heavily. "Why don't you call them and tell them you're sick. You can make it up to them. Better yet," I winced slightly, just for measure, "just email them all of the answers. Yeah, it's cheating, but who cares. Just stay home with me. We'll snuggle all day." I wiggled my eyebrows. "We can even watch The Notebook!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise and sorta shine!   Rise and sorta shine! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:34 am

"Jackson Davis Frost! I would never cheat!" I said, sitting on my knees on the bed and spanking his butt! "And stop trying to bribe me! I got duties and I like to attend to them like a good girl." I spanked his butt again, laughing. "Now are you going to say goodbye, give me a kiss and tell me you love me or do I have to walk out with none of that?" I asked, pouting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise and sorta shine!   Rise and sorta shine! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:46 am

"Ummmm... how about more than a kiss?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows to her. "You can be a little late, can't you?" I laughed, turning toward her. "You've already got me hard. Shouldn't have spanked that ass!" I laughed even more. "Come on. Can't you be a little late?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise and sorta shine!   Rise and sorta shine! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:50 am

"Oh, God! You're so horny! You're worse than me and I'm pregnant!" I spanked his butt again, laughing. I leaned forward, sitting on my knees, my hands on the bed, leaning down to kiss him softly. "Goodbye, Jackson. I'll come home and make it up to you, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise and sorta shine!   Rise and sorta shine! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:59 am

I groaned. "K, we can watch Dodgeball and then a get a blow job after it." I winked at her, pulling her down closer to me so I could kiss her deeply. "Moaning against her lips, I rubbed her stomach, wishing she'd just stay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise and sorta shine!   Rise and sorta shine! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:02 am

"I promise all that.." I whispered against his lips. "And much more. Love you." I kissed the tip of his nose, pulling back and climbing off the bed. "Take a reallllly cold shower!" I grabbed my bag and jacket and waved goodbye to him before running out the door and heading for the front door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rise and sorta shine!   Rise and sorta shine! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:12 am

I hated seeing her leave. Every time she walked out the door, I felt a part of me leave with her. And it was true. She took my heart with her every time she left. I laid my head back against the pillow. I would rather sleep the entire time she's gone than sit around and wait for her to come home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise and sorta shine!   Rise and sorta shine! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise and sorta shine!
Page 1 of 1