Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sleep the day away...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sleep the day away... Empty
PostSubject: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:06 am

After finishing up with Foster and his tutoring I came home, dropping my bag on the couch and walking to the kitchen. I decided to eat an apple and drink some water, knowing with the way my stomach was feeling it's all I would get down. After finishing my snack, I tugged my shoes off, clicking the front door lock and heading back to the bedroom. I shut the bedroom door, changing into my tank top and sponge bob square pants pajama bottoms, brushed my teeth and climbed in bed for a mid afternoon nap only because I was sad as hell and didn't want to think about what Jackson was doing with Tina. Soon enough curled up deep in my blankets I fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:25 am

I parked beside Abigail's car in the spot next to hers. I had gone back to pick it up while she slept yesterday. I had asked Dante to come get me and Bianca had stayed with Abigail while she slept. Walking in the back door, I headed into the kitchen and pulled a beer out of the fridge. I walked back toward the bedroom, ready for Jabby fight version 2.0.

Stopping in the doorway, bottle to my lips, I saw her lying on the bed. She looked so beautiful. She looked like an angel lying on puffy pink flowery clouds. God knows I'd kill a motherfucker if they knew I slept on those sheets. But it didn't matter what was on the sheets, only who was in them.

I walked over to the bed, kicking off my shoes and setting the beer down on the nightstand. I pulled off my shirt and laid down behind Abigail, kissing her shoulder and burying my face in her hair, whispering softly. "I love you, baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:29 am

I turned, curling up against him, burying my face in his chest, still mostly asleep. "Have fun with Tina?" I mumbled sleepy, my eyes still closed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:32 am

"You mean tearing her a new one?" I nodded my head, running my fingers through her hair. "She's the reason why I showed up at the park... I'm sorry..." Sorry wasn't an easy thing for me to say, but I never wanted my wife, my soul mate to believe I wasn't sorry for the jerk ass things I did. "I was a complete dick, and I'm sorry."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:37 am

I glanced up at him. I trusted him. In fact, I think even with his comment, I still trusted him and didn't believe for a second he'd sleep with Tina. But that didn't take away how it made me feel... "I'm sorry too." I said wrapping one arm around his waist and leaning up to kiss his chin. "I didn't mean to make you think I was lying. I didn't think mentioning Foster was important. Honestly...." I leaned my forehead against his chest, thinking about what shoe I'd be willing to lose when I shoved it up Tina's fat ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:41 am

"Can we please just forget about it?" I really didn't want to fight about this anymore. I hated the motherfucker, but things weren't going to change. I trusted my wife, explicitly. It was HIM I didn't trust, and she didn't understand that. "So... Which is it? Notebook or Dodgball. Blowjob is optional."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:46 am

"Hmmmm," I slid my hand over his stomach. "So many options..." I undid the belt to his jeans. "So my choices.. I really love The Notebook... but I did promise." I shifted on my side, tugging Jackson's jeans down and off his hips. "And I do have a little making up to do for ditching you... and for the little mishap before you came home.. so blowjob," I slid his boxers down, starting to pump it with my hand, "first. Then Dodgeball." I leaned down, swirling my tongue over the tip of it before slowly taking it in my mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:50 am

I groaned, a huge smile on my lips as I pushed my head back into the pillow. "Jesus, Abigail... I really meant it was optional, but... Oh, God, yes! God, you're perfect!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:52 am

I smirked against his cock, starting to move back up and then back down again. I hadn't done this much yet but I wasn't as nervous as before. I massaged his thighs with my fingers, moaning against his cock as I moved faster, moaning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:54 am

"Oh, Jesus!" I laced my fingers in her hair, helping her with her rhythm. "Fuck, yeah, baby! God, I love-- love you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:57 am

"Love you." I mumbled, moving faster, moaning even louder. It was strange how much something that wasn't even fun nor sexually being done to me could turn me on so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:06 am

I watched her head move up and down on me, holding her hair back so I could watch her lips on my cock. I didn't know how much more I could take of this. No. I did. I couldn't take any more. I pulled her up to me, turning her and laying her down on the bed, pulling her pajama pants down. "I need you, baby. Gotta have you." I tossed her pants away, pressing my lips hard to hers as I slid my hand up under her tank, grasping at her breast, holding her against me as I let my cock press against her leg, my other hand pulling her panties down and shifting her legs open for me, letting my cock rub against her clit. She was already wet, turned on by sucking me off. I slid deep inside her, groaning loudly. "Oh, fuck, yes, Abigail!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:09 am

"Oh!" I gasped loudly, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck, kissing him deeply, my fingers digging in his shoulders. "You feel... oh... yess!" I whimpered lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:43 pm

I pulled her legs up and around me, groaning as I pushed into her, holding her legs around my waist. "Yes, baby! Oh yes, baby!" I thrust a little harder into her, shivering slightly. God, she felt amazing. Nothing in the world ever felt like this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:45 pm

My legs tightened around him, trembling. I could feel it building. It was coming quick. "Jacksonnnnnn," I hissed out in a heavy whimper, clawing gently at his shoulders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 2:48 pm

My balls tightened up and I groaned out. I always wanted to hold out longer, but I never could. Not with Abigail. I groaned even more as I released into her. I pressed my lips to hers, holding her against me as I let my body settle. I kept myself from falling down on her. "Love you, baby," I mumbled against her lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sleep the day away...   Sleep the day away... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleep the day away...
Page 1 of 1