Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inoperable... please!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Inoperable... please! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Inoperable... please!   Inoperable... please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:52 am

"Well, you know, he's a good man, he's just... Have you ever heard of Jack "The Freeze" Frost? He's in the big city papers all the time. That's Jackie's father." Dante and Abigail were practically family to us by now, so I really didn't see any harm in telling them what Jackie's father does for a living. It's not like Jackie hid it or anything.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Inoperable... please!   Inoperable... please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:55 am

I got the pipe back on and sat up so I could turn the water back on. "I have heard of him... actually I should've put two and two together... but never did. My father, well, step father, is Antonio Castellano. He's a... what Jackson's father is. A mobster." I dumped the water out in the sink and wiped my hands off. "I can't believe how small this world can be sometimes.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Inoperable... please!   Inoperable... please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:58 am

I'd never heard of Dante's dad, or step dad but yeah, if both his and Jackie's father's were in the same line of work, it was pretty small. "My father was actually a cop and he'd actually arrested Jackson's father a few times. Of course, charges never stick on him, but..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inoperable... please!   Inoperable... please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:59 am

"That's funny." I said with a chuckle. "Small, small, small world." I handed Bianca her towel, grabbing my shirt. "Well, I'm going to head home and shower. I'll see you later, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Inoperable... please!   Inoperable... please! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:03 am

I smiled, nodding my head. "Thanks again, D. See you." I waited until he left to clean up and then get in the shower. I didn't expect Jackson to come in the door moments later, once I was already in the shower, joining me as well. "Hey there, mister." I turned in his arms after he wrapped them around me. "How's your pops?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inoperable... please!   Inoperable... please! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inoperable... please!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Switch-
Jump to: