Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Punishment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Punishment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:10 am

I looked back at my brother after the darker broad got finished lecturing us. "I think you better put the gag back on that dame. She talks too much. Lets just get them out of here and get to work. What do you say?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:12 am

"No! Don't!" I snapped, wiggling, trying to get the ropes on my wrists off. "Leave her alone!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:13 am

"Both of them broads are giving me a headache. Get the other one." I leaned down, tying the gag back on the brunette. Bianca. I tossed her over my shoulder her arms still tied and headed for the door.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:19 am

I muttered against the gag, kicking at him.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 4:21 am

I pulled the gag up over her mouth, tossing her over my shoulder and following my brother out of the warehouse.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Punishment   Punishment - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Punishment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Time After Time-
Jump to: