Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We need to talk...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

We need to talk... Empty
PostSubject: We need to talk...   We need to talk... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 5:43 am

I had texted Julius and told him I needed to see him as soon as the game was over. I was parked in the parking garage in VIP parking waiting for him. I was going to see Dante afterward to follow through on our plan, so I was dressed in a tight mini skirt and a corset top, black with pink trimming. I knew I looked hott, and when Dante saw me, he'd remember why he was with me in the first place. I sat with one leg crossed over the other and waited for Julius to come.
Back to top Go down

We need to talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk...   We need to talk... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:07 am

Tessa had texted me before the game was over and asked me to come out and see her. And since I knew she'd never spoil our plans with showing up for no reason I agreed. I knew she'd cover her tracks. We had won the game. But I wasn't nearly as happy about that as I was about ruining Dante's life. And if Tess was here hopefully we were a step closer to it. I declined speaking with the press, outside saying I was proud of my boys and headed for my office. After grabbing my keys, my phone and my jacket I came out of my office and congrulated the boys on a job well done. I told them to all head home and celebrate with their family like they should... and to be bushy eyed for tomorrow night's celebration here at the stadium. We'd take interviews then and by then I'd be married and bring my wife with me to the party.

I headed down the long hall, heading out to the VIP parking and spotting the limo. I hurried to it, sliding inside and shutting the door. "I presume this is important. You'd never be dumb enough to come here for a booty call.." I smiled, looking her over. She looked sexy as hell but I was about to be a married man. Outside getting the job done sex wasn't an option with Tessa's sexy ass anymore. No matter how irresistable she looked right now.
Back to top Go down

We need to talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk...   We need to talk... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:13 am

I smirked at him. "Right. You'd take it, if I wanted it," I said, running my hand over his thigh. "But you're right, it is important." I pulled the papers from the doctor out of my purse. "It's positive. Dante is about to be a daddy." The papers said I was a a little over 13 weeks pregnant. I had to buy an extra size larger in my clothing, because I wasn't revealing it to the public before I told Dante.
Back to top Go down

We need to talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk...   We need to talk... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:18 am

I looked the paper over, smirking softly. "Perfect." I nodded. "Very perfect. I'm marrying Bianca tomorrow night and if my little experiment here worked I know soon enough and she and I will be parents ourselves. Good work, Tessa. Who knew how well this would all work out, huh?" I laughed.
Back to top Go down

We need to talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk...   We need to talk... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:24 am

I shared his smirk. "Couldn't have worked out better if it had happened on accident." I laughed, shortly. "I'm going to go in and tell him. Good luck with your wedding. Miss Isabella tends to run." I patted his cheek, leaning over and giving him a wet kiss. "Just thought I'd kiss the groom," I told him, winking at him.
Back to top Go down

We need to talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk...   We need to talk... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:29 am

"Well, enjoy that. Cause it's our last." I winked, slid out of the limo and leaned in. "It was nice doing business with you." I handed her her papers back. "You have a lovely life, Miss. C." I winked, shut the door and headed for my car to leave.
Back to top Go down

We need to talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk...   We need to talk... Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:33 am

I took the papers, using them to fan myself. He had a smoldering look that always made my breath speed up. Clearing my throat, I slipped the papers back in my purse and headed into stadium toward the locker room, gathering the attention of the paparazzi. They started asking questions about Dante and me, if we were back together. Stopping at the locker room door, I turned around and smiled sweetly for them. "Stay tuned!" I turned back and headed into the locker room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

We need to talk... Empty
PostSubject: Re: We need to talk...   We need to talk... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to talk...
Page 1 of 1