Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cause for Celebration

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cause for Celebration Empty
PostSubject: Cause for Celebration   Cause for Celebration Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:31 am

None of us could stop cheering and hollering and whooping... Except for maybe Dante. I he had kept his head together through the game, but I could tell nothing could keep his mind off ZhiZhi. "Hey, man," I said, patting him on the back. "Come on," you can come home with Carly and me. We'll get pizza and beers. I'm sure she won't mind because we're celebrating."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cause for Celebration   Cause for Celebration Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:35 am

"Nah, thanks but no thanks. I'd rather go home and hug my daughter and watch cartoons and eat bad burnt pan pizza." I laughed slightly. "I know she'll be super excited to celebrate with me because we won." I was happy we won. It was the first time Jackson and I had won a superbowl but I didn't have the right person at my side so it put a damper on things. "I'm glad to see you're happy, buddy." I smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cause for Celebration   Cause for Celebration Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:39 am

"You will be too, soon," I told him, patting his back before freezing. "Maybe I'm speaking too soon..." I nodded my head toward the door where I saw Tessa Carter walking in the door. "What in the world does she think she's doing here?" I shook my head, sighing heavily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cause for Celebration   Cause for Celebration Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:41 am

"Not ever. Bianca is is for me. Nothing else will make me happy." I wasn't sure I could ever be happy without Bianca. I loved her too much. No matter how angry I got before... I was miserable every second without her. I'd never be happy. He could move on, or get happy, but I never would. "Jesus..." I rolled my eyes. "Ignore her and maybe she'll go away." I said, sliding my pants on and buttoning them. Thankfully I had showered already so this time she wouldn't see me in a towel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cause for Celebration   Cause for Celebration Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:45 am

"Not a chance," I told him, coming up behind him. Smirking at Jackson, I winked at him. "Hey there, Uncle Jackson. Think you could give lover boy and me a moment alone?" He glared at me, shaking his head. "Not a chance, harpy. Go waste someone else's time." I glared at him, moving in between the two of them. "So good to see you again, baby daddy," I said, smiling up at Dante. I've missed you!" I told him, coming up to him and kissing him deeply.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cause for Celebration   Cause for Celebration Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:47 am

"Stop it." I said, grabbing her arm and pulling her back before she could really get tongue action going. "I don't have time for your shit. And our baby? Dead. Now can you leave." I glanced over at Jackson. "I got this. Go ahead and go see Carly. I'll meet you guys at least for a goodbye before I go home."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cause for Celebration   Cause for Celebration Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:49 am

I nodded to him and walked past him, not giving Tessa another glance. Patting him on the back as I walked by, I wished him, "Good luck," and headed out of the locker room in search of Carly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cause for Celebration   Cause for Celebration Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:51 am

I rolled my eyes at Jackson and reached in my purse, smiling back at Dante. "Not this baby, baby." I handed him the papers, the ones from the hospital with the hospital logo up at the top and the doctor's signature at the bottom. "Congratulations, daddy. Now you have two things to celebrate today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cause for Celebration   Cause for Celebration Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:58 am

"Yeah right we haven't even...." I stopped cold, the blood draining from my face. "Jesus..." I leaned against the locker, sighing heavily. "Jesus..." I scrubbed a hand over my face. It wasn't bad enough - my life that is. Now God was just making me a damn cosmic joke. I was sure of it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cause for Celebration   Cause for Celebration Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:01 am

I smiled, bouncing up and down in my heels. "It's good, right? We can finally be a family." I tossed my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. "Oh, Dante! It's going to be perfect." I felt his phone go off in his pocket before hearing it, pulling back and smirking at him. "If you want to use toys, all you had to do is say so." I winked at him, smirking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cause for Celebration   Cause for Celebration Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:05 am

I rolled my eyes. "No we aren't going to be a family. Baby or no damn baby, Tessa. I'm not even sure the kid is mine. Who knows who passed you around." Mean yes. Honest. Yes. I opened my phone and after speaking with Jeff I knew I had to leave. I tossed my stuff in my locker. "Goodbye, Tessa. Go away. We'll discuss a DNA test later."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cause for Celebration   Cause for Celebration Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:09 am

"No, Dante! The baby is yours! I haven't been with anyone but you!" One of Dante's team members spoke up. "Not for lack of trying!" I flipped my head at him, growling, "Shut it, Sanchez!" When I looked back, Dante was gone and the door was closing. "Dante!" I ran after him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cause for Celebration   Cause for Celebration Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 7:10 am

I headed down the hallway as fast as my feet could carry me, ignoring Tessa's cries for me to wait. I busted out the back door, running toward my car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cause for Celebration   Cause for Celebration Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cause for Celebration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reunion-
Jump to: