Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call 911!!!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Call 911!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:45 pm

Jackie was right. I did need a drink. A nice tall glass of water. I was glad he could tell I did. Of course, that left me alone with Dante, but I needed to waste a little time so Jackson could shower before I headed up to do the same. I needed to stop in and ask if A had something I could wear to bed, but, I did need a glass of water first. I walked over to the cupboard to get myself a glass for water. "We really do appreciate everything, Dante..." It hadn't really sunk in yet, but I knew once the adrenaline settled, I might start panicking over everything that was lost in the house. But for now, I was eerily calm.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:48 pm

"You're welcome.." I said to Jackson. My shoulders stiffened drastically, my entire mood changing when Jackson left. What could I say? No don't leave your wife alone with me! Shit is awkward. That wouldn't go over well. So I decided to keep quiet and start putting the dishes in the sink. However when she started making small talk I found myself resisting the urge to run. Because everything was so awkward and different between us now that we kissed.. "No problem. I'd do more than that just to know my son." I started putting the dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:06 pm

I smiled, nodding softly as I filled my glass in the fridge. I turned to him, smiling, but the smile didn't even reach my eyes. "I know." Jackson was always better with the twins than I was, so Dante being an amazing father wasn't a shock for me. Men can be good parents, especially when the mother isn't the best. But Jacob and Jenna had both. "I'm just glad the children stayed here earlier." I laughed shortly, even though the laugh had no happiness to it. "Especially since we had to jump out of the window to get out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:11 pm

"I can't believe this... I mean I believe it but it feels like a dream. I'm just glad you weren't hurt..." I swallowed. "or Jackson." I smiled slightly shutting the dishwasher and grabbing a sponge to wipe the table off. "Hopefully tomorrow we'll get answers as to why this happened. Are you okay? I mean really okay?" I could sense something was off with her but didn't want to say out right that i could.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:20 pm

I shrugged my shoulders, holding the glass at my side after crossing my arms over my breasts. "I feel numb... Like it's not really real. Like you feel, I guess. I don't know. It will hit me sooner or later. It just hasn't yet." I took a long sip of the water, the cool liquid feeling good down my throat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:22 pm

After getting the table washed off and my hands clean I gently grabbed Bianca's shoulders. "It'll be okay. And you know if you need any help I'm here.. and Abby's here. We're willing to help any way we can. Financially and otherwise, okay?" I smiled down at her.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:29 pm

I turned my head down. "We don't need your help, financially, Dante." Looking back up at him, I gave him a weak smile. "It was your house. Not ours. I'm sorry I didn't take better care of it for you." Was I seriously blaming myself? I didn't know, but at this moment, I really had no clue what I was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:31 pm

My fingers brushed up the length of her arm. "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. And I mean that. It was an accident.." I let my hands move up to her neck, closing around them gently, letting my fingers brush against the back of her neck. "It wasn't your fault. I don't blame you.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:37 pm

My eyes fluttered soflty close, feeling his touch at the back of my neck. I felt myself relaxing even more. I had relaxed slightly when he had hugged me earlier, but I was relaxing even more now. His touch felt so good. I felt the tears burn my eyes. "I was scared," I told him, barely able to whisper, trembling slightly. "I mean, it's all gone... Everything..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:39 pm

I pressed my lips to her forehead, sighing. "I know... but your safe and your kids are safe and Jackson's safe. You can buy back the materials." I pulled back, letting my hands move to her shoulders and hold her there. "You're safe. It's okay. I swear it."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Looking up at him, I smiled softly, this time, the smile actually reaching my eyes. "Thank you," I whispered softly. I was suddenly aware of how close he was and it was making my heart beat wildly. "I... I think... I need a shower..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 10:52 pm

I stepped back, rubbing my neck and nodding. "Right.. right. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Get some rest and clean up." I nodded, smiling and turning away. I walked over, locking the back door before setting the alarm.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:21 pm

I walked over to the steps, stopping and turning back toward him again. "Thank you... again." I smiled and headed up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:23 pm

"You're welcome." I said smiling softly before shutting the lights off and heading upstairs myself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Call 911!!!   Call 911!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Call 911!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Switch-
Jump to: