Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

To save us

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

To save us - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:52 am

My eyes opened the size of saucers. "What??" I asked in a harsh whisper. "Oh! No not what you think!" She giggled. She was telling me she was having another man's baby and fucking giggling! "Dante, no, listen." She said rubbing her hands up my chest. "B had this great idea about me doing surrogacy for her and Jackson and us making a baby of our own at the same time. Doesn't that sound wonderful?" I thought about it and shrugged. "I guess are you sure it's not too soon.. I mean.. you just.." She sighed, turning her head away. "I'm sorry, honey, listen." I grabbed her face. "I just want it to be safe for you. That's all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:56 am

"It will be!" I sighed, he was ruining how happy this made me... why was he being so unsupportive? Why was he acting like he wasn't happy? Why did I suddenly feel like my feelings were being crushed under his boot. "I'll have a doctor check me out but honestly it'll be fine! And I can bring a baby in the world for them and us! And we'll all be happy. Just imagine how perfect it is! Please just say yes! Don't burst my bubble!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 5:59 am

"If it's safe for you then this is what I want." I smiled softly, brushing my fingers up her arm and holding her neck. "It's all I want because it's what you want." Her face dropped, her mood changing and she pulled away from me. "I need to do laundry." She left me standing there as she left. I stared at the closed door wondering what i had done. "Fuck," I sighed, plopping down on the bed and laying back as I scrubbed my face unsure of what the hell I did wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To save us   To save us - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To save us
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2