Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Empty
PostSubject: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:18 pm

School was now out for the summer, which meant Binx and I would have more time to spend with the kids and Abigail could get her rest. She was supposed to be finding out today if the in vitro worked, and I was on pins and needles. But, to keep myself preoccupied, I decided to make dinner. No, I wasn't the best cook in the world, Abigail and Dante usually cooked around here and Bianca and I helped out a little here and there. But tonight, I was making dinner while Bianca played out in the sandbox with the children. I'd have it all ready by the time Abigail and Dante got home.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:28 pm

If I said I wasn't at all nervous about the results today, I'd be lying. Yes, I wanted to make Jackie happy. I wanted to find some way to fix our marriage, but was having a child really the best idea. I looked at the children playing in the sandbox and smiled at them. I loved them, all four of them, and yes, there was a part of me that felt bad about not ever wanting children because I loved them, but I couldn't change the way I felt. Davis brought a pail of sand over and turned it upside down onto my lap, it crumbling and his lip quivering. "I want to make a sand castle, mama." I giggled slightly, brushing my legs off as I stood, grabbing a free bucket. "I'll go get some water and show you how to make one. You all want to make a sand castle?" They all got excited and I went to get some of the pool water in the bucket and came back over to help them with their castle.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:15 pm

I walked around the car, opening Abby's door and reaching my hand in to help her out. I shut the door with my hip and wrapped my arm around her waist. She was refusing to tell me the news till she was able to tell all of us but from the mood she was in I was pretty positive she was pregnant. I just needed her to confirm it. We walked inside and I pulled her jacket off setting it on the hook and taking her hand as we both headed toward the kitchen. "Hey, Jackson," I greeted, wondering where Bianca was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:18 pm

I was pregnant. And the doctor even found two heartbeats. I was so happy I could barely contain it. Especially on the ride home when Dante bugged me every half second to tell him what the doctor said. It didn't feel right telling all of them at the same time so I told him no. But I suspected he knew... considering I couldn't keep the smile away. After getting home and coming home to find Jackson cooking I tried to ignore that all too familiar sick feeling that came with the smell of food. "Hey, Jackson," I said greeting him as I held his arm. "Where's B? And the kids?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:54 pm

I turned to both of them, motioning toward the backdoor with the spatula. "They're outside in the sandbox." I couldn't help but notice that very familiar pregnant glow that pregnant women always hand about them, and that same glow Abigail had when she was pregnant a few months ago. "Abby, you look beautiful today," I said, leaning over and kissing the side of her face. "Good news to tell us, I hope?" I winked at her, turning to Dante. "Hey, man. I hope you guys don't mind. I decided to make dinner. I'm not a culinary artist like the two of you, but I can make a few things. I hope you like ranch burgers and homemade fries. Even sliced up the potatoes myself."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:58 pm

I was sure I heard voices coming from inside the house, which meant A and Dante were home. Our castle was pretty much made, so I asked, "What do you guys say we go inside? We can bring everyone out to see our lovely castle." The kids all jumped up, running out of the sandbox. "Hold on, hold on! We have to brush the sand off! Come here." They all came over to me and one by one, I brushed the sand off of each of them. "Alright, now we can go in and get everyone else." They ran off a head of me, and inside the back door before I rounded up the tail end. "The bambinos have something they want to share with all of you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:30 pm

"Thank you. But bribery won't get you the answer first. And maybe it's good news." I told Jackson with a soft smile. "So that's what smells so good... because I'm starving. Thank you for making dinner." I admitted, even if my stomach was rolling as we spoke. I heard the kids feet before the door even opened. "Mommy!" Jenna cried, running over to me and wrapping her arms around my neck as I picked her up. "You got something to show us?" Jacob nodded. "Sure do! Can we show you??" He asked tugging at Dante's hand. "Come on dad!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:31 pm

"I tried that already buddy." I laughed. "And yes thank you for dinner.." I was cut off from what else I was going to say when the kids came running in and Jacob practically dragged me out the door. I gave Bianca a quick glance, like I always did when she was in a room before I was out the door. "Come on everyone!" Jacob said.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:37 pm

I smiled over at Jackson as Davis pulled at his hand out the door and Mabel asked me to pick her up. "Of course, bambina." Davis was grunting as Jackson put the spatula down. "Come on, Pops! Move your fat ass!" I tried not to giggle, even though he was his father's son through and through... well... We had raised him, and Jackson had a mouth on him like no other. We followed A and Dante out toward the sandbox and I walked up beside A as Davis and Jacob started explaining the different parts of their awesome castle. I leaned closer to A. "How are you feeling? Any good news?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:40 pm

"And that's the drawbridge. And that's the moat." Davis told us, running his hands in the water. "Mama put real water in it and everything for us!" And Jacob said, pointing to the tallest tower. "And that's the tallest tower where the princess is held captive by the fire breathing dragon!" I laughed, looking at all the kids. "You guys made an AWESOME castle! I love the tower and the moat! Good job!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:48 pm

"Yep I agree! Coolest castle ever. I think you should make the kids on the block pay to see it it's so awesome." Davis and Jacob's eyes grew big. "Really???" I nodded. "Well, then you give us money your the first visitor." I laughed, pulling out some money and handing them each a five. "Good enough entrance fee for all?" They both seemed satisfied and stuffed the fives in their pocket. "What about us, daddy?" Jenna asked. "Oh, right! Sorry! Here." I handed her and Mabel a five as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:49 pm

"I feel great, thank you." I told B, half hugging her. "And once we get inside I'll tell you all my news." I heard Jenna and turned to Dante as he handed out money. I couldn't help but laugh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 11:55 pm

Money didn't grow on trees for Bianca and me, so when he started passing out fives like they grew on trees, I didn't know what to say. Growing up, I never had to worry about money. I always got what I wanted, but things were different now that Bianca and I had a family of our own. I slid my hands in my pockets, and stood there, smiling over at Binx and Abigail, thankful that whatever had made Bianca so distant a month or so ago was gone and we were all finally getting back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:00 am

I was sure she was going to tell us she was pregnant, but I contained myself for her telling us inside. "Great! Then lets get inside. "What about me?" I asked, playfully pouting. "I was the brilliant mastermind behind the whole construction, was I not?" Davis scoffed, still holding the five in his tiny little hands. "Come on, Mama! We all know parents don't need money! You all got jobs!" I laughed, shaking my head. "I didn't want the money, honey. I was just playing around." He and his brother and sisters started laughing, and I couldn't help but laugh more with them. Turning to Jackson, I asked, "Dinner ready?" He nodded and I turned to A. "And A has something to tell us, so why don't we head inside? Get washed up, bambinos?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:27 am

We all headed inside and once all the kids were washed up and sitting down at their little kid table, a princess one and a cars one the adults all took a seat. I folded my leg over the other and smiled at my husband and friends. "Well, I guess I should tell the news huh?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:29 am

"Yes! Yes you should!" I said chuckling as I took her hand and looked at my other two friends. I still thought Bianca was beautiful.. but we were both putting that night behind us. With good reason. "So??" I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:37 am

"Yes, A!" I giggled, leaning forward from Jackie's arm, shaking my head. "You've got us all on pins and needles here. Just tell us!" I shook my head, looking back at Jackie and smiling. I wanted him to have this baby, more than anything. I wanted to fix what I had broken between us, and even though I shouldn't be using a baby to do that, but I wanted him to be happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:42 am

I let my hand drop to Bianca's back, leaning forward myself. "She's right, Abs. Tell us. We're all dying to know. Come on, tell me you're carrying my child!" Alright, so that came out wrong, but everyone knew what I meant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:44 am

"Yes!" I said, near dying. "Quit making us wait! That way we can enjoy this wonderful food." I laughed, rubbing her shoulder as I joked with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:46 am

"I'm pregnant. And they found two heartbeats which means I'm carrying both our babies." I smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:49 am

I stood fast as lightning, throwing my fist in the air. "That's right! Who's your daddy?" I started dancing there at the table, my little sex dance, making all the kids crack up laughing. I couldn't help myself. I was HAPPY!
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:51 am

I burst out in laughter, covering my mouth with my hand, and grabbing onto his shirt. "Jackie!" I giggled, pulling him to sit down. "Silly boy." I shook my head, standing up and wrapping my arms around A tightly. "Thank you, A! I love you so much!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:54 am

I started laughing when Jackson got up and literally started dancing. It was cute, and funny at the same time. I hugged B back, and smiled as I pulled away. "No, thank you. And I love you too." I smiled at her, tears blurring my eyes. Not because I wasn't happy. I was. These were tears of joy. I turned to Dante and he pulled me into a kiss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 12:57 am

I clapped my hands together, doing a silent victory dance as Jackson literally did a real one and cracked us all up, even the kids. I turned to Abby when she pulled back from B and kissed her. "I love you." I whispered, holding her face in my hands. "Thank you." She smiled, "I love you and no thank you." I kissed her again and we looked at our friends. "It a little under 8 months we'll have two bouncing beautiful healthy babies to add to our perfect families." Abby whispered, rubbing her stomach.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:01 am

"Our perfect family!" I said, taking hers and Jackson's hands in mine. If I had a third hand, I'd take Dante's hand too, but... "We're all a family now, more so than we have been. I love you," I looked around the table at all of them. "I love all of you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...   No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No more school, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next