Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fanfuckingtastic

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Fanfuckingtastic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fanfuckingtastic   Fanfuckingtastic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:43 am

"Okay," I hopped down, dumped out my beer and followed Jackson. I hollered up the steps for the boys, came in the living room and plopped down on the couch. When DJ got up on the couch, he sat down in my lap. "Pizza ordered?" I nodded. "Yes, sir. Ham just like you like." He smiled. "Good. Thank you. I said thank you cause mama would want me too." I smiled. "She sure would." I kissed his cheek. "She also wanted you to know she loves and misses you tons." He hugged me. "I love her to the moon and back and miss her more than all the fish in the sea!" I hugged him tighter. "Me too, buddy. Me too." I glanced over at Jackson. "What game we watching boys?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanfuckingtastic   Fanfuckingtastic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:47 am

"I'm just going to go find her." I told him, rubbing JJ's head. "I'm gonna go find your momma, buddy." I headed back into the kitchen. "She shouldn't be out God knows where as far along as she is. You don't mind, do you? Can you stay here with JJ?" I asked him from the kitchen, grabbing my keys and heading back out toward the door. "I'll call you later." I headed out the door without even waiting for an answer. I got in the car and left, reaching for my phone and texting Abigail, even though I was driving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fanfuckingtastic   Fanfuckingtastic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:50 am

I glanced over my should, nodding. "Sure..." I told him, telling JJ to climb up next to us. It was a good thing he was going to fix the mess. Because in the long run, fixing it now would be the best option. "Okay, what game, boys?" They rolled their eyes at me. "Football rerun of course!!" Both said at the same time. "Of course.." I pushed the play button on the DVR and sat back and relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fanfuckingtastic   Fanfuckingtastic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fanfuckingtastic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BH2015-
Jump to: