Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Empty
PostSubject: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:27 am

The sunshine shone through the windows of the bedroom in the seaside hut we had rented when we got to Hawaii. We had stayed out late after the wedding, celebrating and then even making love again and again after we got home, and I knew from the intensity of the light coming from the sun, it was well into the day. And JJ wasn't in here with us, so he was either still asleep or he had found the TV and PS3 in the living room. Either way, I was alone in bed with my wife. Well, my daughter was here with us here too, but basically it was just Abigail and me. I snuggled more into her and kissed her neck, burying my face there. "Good morning, wife."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:37 am

"Hmmm, morning." I whispered, stretching slightly, feeling Audrey shift with me as I turned to face him. I gave him a kiss and pushed the covers back some to fix the shirt of his I was wearing so it wasn't rolled up over my belly. "JJ must've found his PS3 because he doesn't sleep this late..." I felt my stomach rumble and frowned. "I think I might be hungry but I don't wanna get out of bed and I don't want you too either.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:47 am

I smiled, rubbing my hand over her stomach. "Room service? JJ's a big enough boy to get it from the valet." I leaned in again, kissing her neck again, sliding my hand over her hip. "I'm surprised JJ's not coming into tell us he's starving. Then again, after all the food we had last night, maybe it's not that big of a surprise."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 5:55 am

I laughed. "Yep, not really a surprise... however... I think I hear footsteps." And sure enough the door shoved open and JJ came running over and crawling on the bed. "Can we have breakfast? I beat level ten on Sponge Bob and now I'm starving!" I laughed. "We sure can. You can even get it from the guy who brings it by!" He did a fist pump before nodding. "Cool as shitttt gotta tell DJ later!" I raised my eyebrow. "Sorry, momma... no more bad words.." I laughed. "It's okay. What do you boys wanna eat?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:00 am

JJ rubbed his tummy, making a sick face. "No more pig! I had enough of that last night." I laughed, rubbing his back. "It's ok, buddy. No more pig." Hawaiians loved cooking pig for all their big meals. It was a tradition. "What do you say we have pancakes, waffles, french toast, eggs, toast, the works?" We had eaten like kings last night, and there was no reason we had to stop this morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:06 am

I pushed myself up, laughing. "As if I don't have enough food and baby I'm lugging around. However... that does sound good." I giggled. "I say order it.." JJ nodded. "Me too, Pops! Me too!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:16 am

I laughed, leaning over to pick the phone up off the receiver on the nightstand. Dialing room service, I winked at Abigail and smiled at my wife. I ordered bottomless breakfast items before hanging up the phone and pulling JJ up onto my lap. "So, what did you think of last night, buddy? And what do you think about being here in Hawaii?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:31 pm

"It was great! And mommy loooked sooooooooo pretty! And I think I ate an entire pig ALLLLL by myself! And I love Hawaii it's pretty! I wanna go swimming can we???" I smiled, rubbing JJ's head. "Soon, maybe a little while after breakfast once our food settles."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:31 am

I nodded my head. "We most definitely can," I agreed with Abigail. Leaning over the bed, I grabbed my pants and pulled my wallet out of them, handing it to JJ. "Here, now our food is going to be charged to the hut, but when he comes, I want you to give him a ten dollar bill. Can you do that, buddy?" JJ's eyes brightened as he held my wallet in his hands as though it were made of gold. "I sure can, Pops!" I kissed the top of his head and patted his back. "Good! Now, go ahead, go play the PS3 some more. Maybe try to beat another level before the guy gets here." JJ nodded quickly, leaning over and giving his momma's stomach a kiss before hugging her and hopping off the bed, running out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 12:51 am

"I love you. I especially love you with our son." I said, grabbing his face and kissing him. "Thank you for being such a wonderful father and husband." And I meant that completely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 1:16 am

I slowly laid her back down on the bed, laying beside her and looking down into her face. "Thank you for marrying me..." A smile crossed my face and I kissed her shortly. "Again." Winking at her, I kissed her again, this time, more longingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:38 pm

I kissed him back, letting my hands move over his naked back, hugging him to me. "I love you, Jackson." I whispered against his lips before kissing him again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:44 pm

Her stomach between us was bigger than it had been the last time we had been together, since we had made love, but that didn't stop me from wanting to be close to her. I slid my hand down over her side, bunching at her shirt just a bit. "I love you, Abigail. Always and forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:51 pm

"Always and forever." I kissed his forehead, moving my lips to his cheeks, kissing both sides before kissing his lips and wrapping my arms around his neck. I shifted so we were closer and let my lips dance against his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:01 am

Sliding my hand up under the shirt of mine she wore, I gripped at her breast. They were so full, bigger than usual. I loved the way they felt in my hand. Squeezing the nipple between my finger and thumb, I pebbled it up as I used my knee to spread her legs. I wanted her again, and if we were quiet enough, and quick enough, I could have her again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:21 am

"Jackson," I said softly, arching my back, sliding my hand down his back and up it again. "Oh," I gasped softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:23 am

I slid her panties down from her hips and off over her legs, letting them get lost in the sheets. We could find them later, right now I wasn't worried about them. I only wanted to make love to my life. Leaning down, I kissed her bare stomach where I had pushed her shirt up, letting my hand slide up between her legs and brushing her pussy lips. "I want you, baby. I want to make love to my wife!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:30 am

"Oh, please!" I whimpered, "Please do!" I kissed him deeply, pushing at his boxers. We had only gotten dressed because of JJ. But not enough that neither of us were easy to access. I started rubbing his cock up and down with my hand. "Oh, Jackson!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 12:53 am

Groaning, I let a finger slowly move between the lips of her pussy, rubbing softly at her clit. I could tell she was still sensitive from last night, or rather, sensitive just because she was pregnant, and I loved it. I loved the way her body responded to me, whether it was my hand, my mouth, or my cock. I loved the way she gave herself completely to me. "Oh, God, baby! Sooo good, baby!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:01 am

"Oh!" I gasped again, lifting my hips to him, wanting more. "Teasing me are we?" I asked, breathing heavily, staring in his eyes as my hand slid away from his cock. "Evil.." I smirked, biting my lip.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:11 am

Moving between her legs, shaking my head. "Anything but evil, baby." I pushed deep into her, closing my eyes and grunting, feeling her tight walls pull me deep into her. "Oh, fucking God, yes! God, you feel so good, baby!" I pulled out, her walls gripping at me to keep me inside her, heeding to their pulling, and pushing back inside her. "God, yes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:23 am

I wrapped my legs the best I could around his waist, digging my fingers in his arms slightly. "Oh, yes, Jackson! Yes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 1:41 am

Pulling out of her again, I enjoyed the pulling of her pussy walls for a bit before pushing right back into her. "Yes, Abigail! Oh, yes!" There was nothing like making love to Abigail. No one in the world was like her. No one in the world felt like her. Of course, I'd never made love to anyone but Abigail. It had only been fucking, but with Abigail, it had always been something far more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 2:26 pm

"Oh!" I gasped, leaning up and kissing him deeply, to cover up my louder cry. I could feel it building. I was always so sensitive. It always felt so damn good. "Harder.." I mumbled against his lips, knowing just a few good hard thrusts and I'd be done..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 1:15 am

I didn't want this to end. I never did. I loved being inside her and making love to her, but it was coming fast and hard, and I knew if I pounded any harder into her tight pussy, I'd be cumming sooner rather than later. Adhering to her plea, I pushed harder into her. Harder, God, she felt so good. "Abigailll... Ohhh, Abigail! Fuuuuck!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo   Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aloha-oe, aloha-oe, ikeona ona noho ikanipo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BH2015-
Jump to: