Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Surprise visitor

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Surprise visitor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise visitor   Surprise visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 11:55 am

I smiled brightly. "Good, I love you, honey.." I knew our time was coming to an end soon and I wanted her to know that. "I love you more than anyone in this world, you know that, right?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visitor   Surprise visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:10 pm

I nodded softly, whispering into the phone. "It's the only thing that gets me through this. I love you more than anything, husband."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visitor   Surprise visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 12:41 pm

"I love you too, wife." I heard the buzzer and turned to look at the guard. "I gotta go. I'll be back to visit you soon. I love you." I hung up the phone, stood and kept my hand on the glass, watching her, mouthing I love you.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visitor   Surprise visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 5:58 am

I rubbed the glass as though I was rubbing his hand, wishing my fingers could link with his and hold it. "I love you," I whispered, swallowing hard to hold back the tears. The guard came, taking me by my arm and pulling me away from the booth. I love you, I mouthed again. I love you, I mouthed, over and over, as he pulled me away.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visitor   Surprise visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:15 pm

I love you. I mouthed back till I couldn't see her anymore. I turned and headed back toward the doors to leave, tears welling up in my eyes. I missed her more than anyone or anything in this world. She needed to come home soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise visitor   Surprise visitor - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Surprise visitor
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2