Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

She's gonna be fine

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

She's gonna be fine - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: She's gonna be fine   She's gonna be fine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:36 am

"We can't get married," I said, pulling my head back to look at him. I had stopped crying, even though I still felt the need to cry. But with what I as saying, I couldn't cry and tell him. "Not like we planned. At the beach and everything, like we wanted..." I swallowed hard. "I don't care about the ceremony or who's there. I just care who's not there. And if we can do it... say now, or just any time that we don't plan it, just do it." For someone who didn't care a few months ago for marriage, all I wanted was to be able to do it with him and for it NOT to be ruined by his dick of a non-father.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: She's gonna be fine   She's gonna be fine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:48 am

I felt guilt rip all over and looked at Jackson. "And if he's not our son will you still love him?" I know I shouldn't feel guilt. I was raped. But that didn't change anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's gonna be fine   She's gonna be fine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:51 am

I just stared at her, like she had lost her damn mind when she said she didn't want to get married. I felt that crippling pain from before when she basically said no without saying no.. but then she changed her answer fast, or better explained herself and it felt easier to breathe. "How about the moment your mom wakes up we'll get married in her hospital room? For her? And for us?" I asked smiling softly.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: She's gonna be fine   She's gonna be fine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:05 am

I swallowed, the tears softly falling. I don't know where the smile came from, but all of a sudden I was smiling, and it wasn't because I actually believed she was going to be alright. I was sure she was dying in there as we stood here, living and breathing like she should be, but I was smiling because of the love Dante had for me. Up until ... I don't even know when it was, but I wasn't even talking to her until just a few days ago. After the blow up at the house, I didn't want anything to do with her, but I was getting married and she should be there. And Dante agreed. "I love you!" I whispered, wrapping my arms around his neck and hugging him tightly. "Per sempre!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's gonna be fine   She's gonna be fine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 2:09 am

I took her face in my hands, looking straight into her eyes. I didn't want her to misunderstand anything I was about to tell her. I had already told her time and time again that this was my child, and I truly believed he was, but she wasn't sure. And it wasn't her fault she wasn't sure. She had been through a horrible ordeal, and I would still seriously bring the son of a bitch back to life just to kill him myself. Death wasn't good enough for him. I wanted to torture him. I wanted to kill him over and over again. That would be excellent torture. "Now hear this," alright, so I was sounding like Shakespeare or something, but I wanted to grab her attention, "he is my son, no matter what. You are my wife and he is my son. We are a family. Nothing is ever going to change that. And I'm not just saying he's mine because you are my wife. I am saying he's my son because I love him. Our love is all I need to know that I love him as well. We are all one. You. Me. And our son! Nothing will EVER change that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's gonna be fine   She's gonna be fine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:07 pm

"I love you too. I'd do anything for you." I kissed her lips. And I meant that more than anything. Tony would see just what I'd do for Bianca and my family with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's gonna be fine   She's gonna be fine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 7:10 pm

I stared at him, tears running down my cheeks, as I touched his hands on my face. "I'm so lucky to have you. I love you more than anyone.. in the entire planet. And I always will... and I wanna love our son and I'm sure I will, but knowing you do, no matter what makes my heart burst with love for you you can't understand." I leaned forward kissing him. "I love you, Jackson Davis Frost. If I could marry you a million times over to show that I would." I hugged him tight burying my face in his shoulder and crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: She's gonna be fine   She's gonna be fine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:25 pm

I wrapped my arms around her, puling her closer to me. "I'd marry you those times and more just to do it," I told her, pulling back and winking at her. "The first time was fun enough. I'd make a game out of it and see how much I could overdo the last time." Of course, I was serious, even if I was joking with her. I would marry her eleventy billion times over just because I loved her and I wanted her to know that.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: She's gonna be fine   She's gonna be fine - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:27 pm

I smiled gently, pulling back from our kiss. "I know," I whispered. "Can you just take me out of here right now. I need some non-hospital, non-stuffy air."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: She's gonna be fine   She's gonna be fine - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

She's gonna be fine
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2