Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No, you can't!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

No, you can't! Empty
PostSubject: No, you can't!   No, you can't! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:29 pm

The only time I looked forward to my day was when I knew Dante was coming to see me. The guard ushered me to the room. Dad had gotten us visits in the interrogation room instead of the phones room separated by a glass. We could actually touch. She opened the door and I saw him standing there. Smiling brightly, I ran over to him. my hands were cuffed, but I lifted them, resting them around the back of his head. "Dante!" I kissed him deeply, holding him tightly against me.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

No, you can't! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No, you can't!   No, you can't! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 9:43 pm

This was the best and worst part of my day. Only because I never got to take her home with me, and she always looked so tiny in those ugly cotton jail outfits, and it always broke my heart because she didn't look like she was taking care of her and the baby enough. But it always made my heart fill with peace when I saw she was alive and okay. I didn't worry. "Are you okay?" I asked, lifting my hands to her sides, holding them. "I couldn't wait, I felt like today was dragging on.." I had to tell her what her father said and had no idea how to tell her. I felt like my heart might pound right out of my chest. "I miss you.. but remember what I told you? You're getting out of here. No matter what, ok?" I meant that. And everytime I saw her I had to remind her of that so she knew.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

No, you can't! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No, you can't!   No, you can't! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:00 pm

I nodded, swallowing and inhaling deeply. "I know," nodding again. "I know." The guard shut the door, but I knew they were still watching us from the other side of the mirror. "I've missed you," I whispered softly, my fingers running through the hair at the back of his head.
Back to top Go down

No, you can't! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No, you can't!   No, you can't! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:14 pm

I kissed her forehead, closing my eyes and relaxing there with her in my arms. "Tell me you're taking care of yourself. Promise me that."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

No, you can't! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No, you can't!   No, you can't! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:38 pm

I wasn't as well as I should, but I didn't want him to worry. "I promised you I would. It's difficult though. Eating makes me sick. Not eating makes me weak and I know it's hurting our bambino. But I am trying. I promised you I would."
Back to top Go down

No, you can't! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No, you can't!   No, you can't! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:43 pm

"Good..." I kissed the side of her face, whispering against her ear. "There's a pack of cookies in my jeans. Reach inside and get them. DJ made them for you and baby.." I kissed her shoulder, pulling her arms down slowly, letting them rest near the opening of my jeans as I wrapped my arms around her waist, kissing her neck. "I love you. I'll always love you. I just want you home."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

No, you can't! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No, you can't!   No, you can't! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2012 10:48 pm

I smiled, sliding my hands in his pocket, but left my hands there just because, whispering against his ear, "Thank you." Pulling back, I smiled up at him barely. "That's all I want." Shaking my head, I swallowed slightly. "I love you so much, Dante." I did my best to keep my tears back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No, you can't! Empty
PostSubject: Re: No, you can't!   No, you can't! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No, you can't!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BH2015-
Jump to: