Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Late night intruder

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Late night intruder Empty
PostSubject: Late night intruder   Late night intruder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:21 pm

After eating, I was getting sleepy. Damn this pregnant body. If I wasn't pregnant, I'd be able to party all night with my sister. We'd be out like the guys, partying it up. I missed it, partying, but I was pregnant, and it was because of the choices I made, and I wouldn't take any of those choices back. They got me where I was.

We had fallen asleep in the middle of Made of Honor, my choice. Patrick Dempsey was an awesome actor. Michelle Monaghan was really good too. Loved this movie, but I was tired. I woke up to see the menu playing on the tv and looked over to see A fast asleep. I laid my blanket over on her, kissing her forehead and whispering to her, letting her know I loved her, and headed up the stairs to my room.

Crawling under the covers, I heard a noise out in the hall and my eyes bugged out of my head. I knew A was asleep, so whoever was out in the hall, it wasn't her. I knew Dante kept a gun in the closet. Not that I liked it... Ever since what happened at Daddy's apartment... I pushed myself from the bed, running to the dresser to get the key taped under it. Even if I didn't like guns, I wasn't going to stand back and let someone hurt my bambino or me.

The door opened and I jumped up behind the dresser, having not been able to get the key. My heart was up in my throat. I couldn't breathe. Antonino had sent someone after me and I wasn't going to be able to defend myself. Looking around the room, my eyes stopped on the chair beside the bathroom and I did my best to run toward it, grabbing it, ready to slam it over the intruders head when I realized it was...

"Dante!"

My voice barely came out in more than a whisper, shocked to see him standing right there, well, stumbling into the room.

"Dante?"
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Late night intruder   Late night intruder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:35 pm

Key. Hole. Hole. Key. I kept playing it over and over in my head until the door was open and we were inside. Abby was the only one on the couch, so I headed up the steps, which wasn't easy, because I think I knocked a picture over and smashed it. "Opps," I muttered under my breath coming to the door and opening it. When I got it open and seen Bianca sitting there, my eyes draped over her slowly, my thoughts turning to how short her nightgown was. I slid my shirt over my head, tossing it aside. "I couldn't stay away.." I said, grabbing her wrist gently, making her let go of the chair and tugging her against me, picking her up slightly as I kissed her hard and fast, letting her back hit the back of the bed as I slid my lips down the front of her nightgown and over to the strap, tugging it down with my teeth to expose her breast. Where I went and gently slid my teeth over the nipple, letting them enjoy the touch.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Late night intruder   Late night intruder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:51 pm

My world had been a blur from the moment he grabbed me to when he started to nibble at my nipple. Moaning, all the fear I had of someone sneaking in here to take me disappeared. Dante was home and... Fuck, he was...

"Oh, Dante! Dante!"

I moaned out, arching my back to him. His teeth on my breast felt so good, his body against mine, his hands all over me... I hadn't expected to see him tonight, but I was glad he was here. I needed him. And now that he was doing this, I reallllly needed him.

"Dante! Oh, yessss!"

I laced my fingers in his hair, gripping at his hair, feeling my pussy jump in excitement, even if he wasn't touching me there, the sensation from his teeth on my nipple was coursing straight through my body to my clit, making it start to throb.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night intruder   Late night intruder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 4:59 pm

I pulled back, licking slightly before sliding my hands over her ever growing stomach, kissing the tip of her stomach and moving downward. I came toward her panties, removing them slowly with my teeth, tossing them aside and slowly licking from her hole up to her clit, smirking as I nibbled on her clit. God, she tasted like the best candy I had ever had. I slid a finger gently inside her as my mouth worked on her clit. "I love you," I whispered, licking more.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Late night intruder   Late night intruder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:02 pm

I moaned out, closing my eyes and lifting my hips to his mouth.

"Oh! Oh, I love you! Oh, I love you, Dante! Yessss!"

I gripped harder at his hair, lifting my hips up off the bed as much as I possibly could. His mouth on me like this was enough to make me explode, and I knew I was going to sooner rather than later.

"Ohhh, yes! Yes, Dante!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night intruder   Late night intruder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:10 pm

I loved her calling my name. It made my already hardened cock worse off. So I stood, slid my jeans down and grabbed Bianca's head, kissing her roughly, before letting her go and smiling a her. "I love you." I said, staring in her eyes before sliding my boxers off and guiding her onto her knees. I slid up from behind her, sliding into her slowly, letting myself enjoy the feel of her walls around me. "God, Bianca.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Late night intruder   Late night intruder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:29 pm

My pussy walls gripped at him as he slid into me from behind. It was one of the easiest ways for us to make love lately, with my huge stomach between us whenever we tried to make love in any conventional way. I did my best to keep up on my knees and not drop to all fours, reaching back behind me to wrap my hand around the back of Dante's neck, gripping at his hand with my other hand and holding it against my hip.

"Ohhhh, Dante! Oh!"

But it was too much for me, I ended up coming down on my hands so he was over me, pushing into me in the way people called doggy-style. I gripped onto the bed, pushing my hips back against his as he continued to push into me.

"Yes, Dante! Yes! Oh, yes!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night intruder   Late night intruder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:31 pm

"God, Bianca, I love you!" I groaned loudly, pushing harder into her, sliding my hand between us up in front of her and rubbing at her clit so she'd feel like I did. "I love you so damn much! I can't wait for you to be my wife!" I moaned louder, pushing in harder.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Late night intruder   Late night intruder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 5:34 pm

I smiled, closing my eyes and biting my lip. It wasn't going to be long before I was his wife, and I loved that he was loving that as much as I was. I felt my pussy walls starting to tighten up after he started rubbing my clit. It was enough to drive me over the edge.

"Yes, Dante! I can't wait to be your wife!"

I shook, feeling a wave start to hit me hard.

"Yes, Dante! Yes, yours forever! I loooove you! I loooove you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night intruder   Late night intruder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:09 pm

"I looooooooooooooooooooooooooove you!" I cried, sliding in one last time when I exploded deep inside of her. I kissed her shoulder, letting her lay as I laid slowly with her. I curled my arms around her and kissed her lips as she turned to me. "I'm the luckiest man in the world.." I said smiling at her. "You're my everything.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Late night intruder   Late night intruder Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:31 pm

I looked into his eyes in the darkness, inhaling deeply as I lifted my hand to his face. I wanted him to be here with me tonight. I loved spending time with my sister, but this was what I really wanted tonight, just to be in his arms. It wasn't as though I wasn't always in his arms at night, but it was Christmas Eve. I wanted to wake up in his arms Christmas morning.

"Thank you for asking me to be your wife, Dante," I whispered, letting my fingers run through his hair. "I love you. Forever and ever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night intruder   Late night intruder Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:51 pm

"Thank you for agreeing." I said sliding my hand over her stomach and feeling a slight kick. I smiled, leaning down and kicking her stomach. "I love you more." I whispered, kissing her lips and pulling the covers up and over us as I held her in my arms. "We got a big day tomorrow and I'm still slightly drunk.. so maybe sleep is best." I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Late night intruder   Late night intruder Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:31 pm

"I love a drunk Dante," I giggled slightly, resting against him. I loved how he treated me and our son. I knew I couldn't be happier anywhere else than right here in his arms. "Good night, Dante." I yawned out. "Love you forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Late night intruder   Late night intruder Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 1:35 pm

"Good night, beautiful. Love you forever." I said, quickly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Late night intruder   Late night intruder Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Late night intruder
Page 1 of 1