Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 9:16 pm

My back came down against the seat of the limo, my legs laid over Dante's lap as his head nuzzled into my neck. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck, letting my fingers lace through his hair, my fingertips moving softly over the back of his head. "I love you, Mr. Frost." Of course, he'd always been Mr. Frost, well, not always, he'd been Mr. Castellano, but it wasn't about that. It was about us being Mr. and Mrs. Frost right now. That was what made this so special.

The hotel wasn't far away, but we had a little bit of time here in the back of the limo. "Dante," I whispered, kissing the side of his head. "I'm yours, forever. Pulling at his tie, I pulled my head back slightly, looking up into his eyes. "I don't ever want to lose a single moment with you again." It was now sinking in that within a matter of hours, we'd be heading back home... and if anyone knew we were gone... if anyone found out we were here... They would take our happiness away from us and I'd be back behind bars...
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 am

I kissed the side of her neck, letting my hand move up inside her skirt, rubbing her thigh. "I promise you I will make sure that never happens. You trust me, right? To try my hardest to make sure it doesn't?" I knew I couldn't promise that it never WOULD but I would try my damn hardest to make sure it didn't.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 6:34 pm

I was doing my best to try not to think about what could be waiting for us when we get back to the Hills, but I couldn't. I needed Dante, and his reassurance was enough to make me feel better, but there wasn't anyway to assure that I would stay out of jail. I have violated bail, but it was worth it. I was now Mrs. Dante Frost and everything beyond that didn't matter right now. I parted my legs a little more to his hand, gripping at his shoulders. "I trust you, Dante. More than anyone." I lifted my head to his, kissing him softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 3:13 am

I kissed her deeper, letting my hand slide up her thigh. I tugged her panties to the side some, starting to rub her clit. I didn't want to wait to make love to her. The window to back here was tinted, so were all the windows around us, nobody would even know. "I wanna make love to my wife." I purred, rubbing her clit softly.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 6:22 pm

I blushed. All the times we've been together like this, and I'm still blushing. What was the term? Blushing bride? But that was exactly it. I was blushing because he called me his wife. I pulled at his tie, tossing it aside and starting on the buttons. "Make love to me, husband," I said, low and breathy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:29 pm

"Don't mind if I do." I purred against her ear, giving her panties a good tug and sliding them down her legs. I put aside on the seat, leaning down to kiss her stomach. It was still mostly flat.. but she was getting there. You could tell she was pregnant. You could tell the difference. I kissed her thigh, parting her legs and letting my tongue swirl slowly over her clit and down to her hole, dipping in slightly before going back up to her clit, letting my tongue flick against it and teasing her the best I could.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:33 pm

I closed my eyes, gripping at his hair on the back of his head. "Oh, yes, Dante! Oh!" I gasped out, lifting my hips to his mouth. "Oh, wow!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:44 pm

I slid a finger inside her, still letting my tongue swirl over the sensitive bud between her pussy lips. "Mmm!" I moaned, nipping lightly with my teeth before sliding another finger inside her.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:47 pm

I whimpered, gasping for air. "Ohhh!" Inhaling deeply, I moaned, loving what he was doing to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:49 pm

"Almost there," I whispered, moving faster. Wanting her to cum and then I'd pull my pants down and slide deep inside her.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:50 pm

He always knew. He always knew just how close I was. And I was. My walls were tightening. And then... there it was... That glorious explosion. I gripped on to his shoulders, screaming out in pleasure. "Yessss, Dante! Yessss!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:54 pm

I smirked, undoing my belt, tugging my jeans down and leaning in to kiss her. I let my lips dance against hers for a second before tugging my boxers down. "Now I'm going to make you cum harder then last time.." I whispered sliding hard and deep inside her. She was so tight.. so wet.. it was almost hard not to lose it.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:58 pm

I gripped onto his shoulders even harder and lifted my hips to him to meet his thrust. Oh! It was amazing! It always was, but being pregnant and having just cum, I was so tight and him pushing in as fast as he did, his cock rubbed up against every inch of my core. It felt so amazing. I loved him so much, not just because of the sex, but because he was the only one who knew how to make me feel, physically and emotionally. "Danteeee!!" I didn't care if the driver heard. I didn't care if the whole city of Las Vegas heard. He was making me feel so amazingly and I didn't care who knew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:52 pm

I was pumping hard and fast, I was getting more exhausted with each pump, but I wanted her and I to cum as hard as humanly possible together. I wanted her to lose it with me. I leaned down, pushing her bra and dress down, capturing her nipple in my mouth, her cries made me move even faster.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 8:32 pm

"Oh, Dante," I gasped out, gripping at the hair at the back of his head. "Oh, yes!" Having just cum, I knew I was going to cum even more quickly than before and hard. I was going to cum so hard and I knew it was going to cum so quickly. "Don't... don't stop!" I whimpered, gripping at his hair more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:12 am

I blew deep inside of her, a loud growl leaving my lips as I collapsed slightly against her. I still pushed myself up enough to not squash her but I was enough to be comfortable. "Love you." I whispered, kissing her lips softly.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:21 am

I smiled up at him, breathless, moving my arms down to wrap around his shoulders. "Oh, I love you! I love you!" I was trying to catch my breath, but after cumming twice, in close proximity, I was winded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:29 am

I turned slightly, not hard anymore, letting my boxers and pants slid back up, but not bothering to close them completely. I tugged her closer to me, cuddling her against me. "Thank you for becoming my wife.. for making me happy.. for loving me." I whispered. "Sometimes I honestly don't deserve it but you make me think I do."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:34 am

"You do deserve it," I told him softly, cuddling up against him. "Just as much as I deserve your love or you making me happy." I smiled, looking up at him. "We're made for each other, babe. Soul mates in every sense of the word. We were meant to be together from the beginning and because of that, we're both as deserving of the other as the other is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:40 am

I kissed the top of her head, smiling. "You're perfect and you know just what to say." I whispered, hearing the car coming to a stop. I closed my jeans, leaned over and handed her her panties. I sat up, thanking the driver silently, handing him a very nice tip. I took Bianca's hand, heading inside with her. "Just walk quickly to the private elevator." I told her, taking her and myself straight there. We hadn't got caught, at least I didn't see any eyes looking at us. We took the elevator up and went to our room. I opened the door, let her inside and shut the door behind me. "Round two?" I asked, smirking as I lifted her off her feet and slammed her up against the door, kissing her.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:44 am

I gasped as he pushed me up against the door, wrapping my arms around his shoulders. Pulling him tighter against me, I lifted one leg so my dress would lift and I could lift the other leg, wrapping both of them around his waist. "Yes, Dante!" I mumbled into his mouth, moaning loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:51 am

I tugged her dress slowly up and over her head, tossing it aside. I was going to see her. All of her this time. I slowly undid her bra, dropping it on the ground before slowly moving over to the bed. I dropped her back on it, undoing my pants, tugging those and my boxers down and tossing them aside. I slowly peeled her panties down her legs and tossed them aside after getting her shoes off. I undid my shirt, kicked my shoes off and spread her legs open. I kissed her softly, teasing her entrance with my cock, letting it rub slow circles around her. She was still wet. Almost dripping which made my cock hard easily again. "I love you.. all of you." I whispered, letting my hand move from over her stomach and up and over her breast, cupping it in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:05 am

I smiled up at him, biting my lip. "Oh, Dante! I love you! So much! I love your hands. I love the way you touch me." I arched my back to him, letting my breasts fill his hands even more. "I love your eyes. I love the way you look at me. I love the way you make me feel, emotionally and physically. I love everything about you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:12 am

I slid inside her, groaning. "No talking.." I smirked, capturing her lips in a heated kiss. "Only I can talk.." I turned so she was on top of me. "You ride.." I smirked, leaning up to kiss her again.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:20 am

I looked down at him, pushing my hips down against him. I let my hands rub down over his chest, licking my lips. This position always felt so good. He could get really deep this way, and I loved that. And plus, I could grind at him, and cum so hard. Moaning, I pushed my hips more and more against him, gripping at his pectorals, letting my nails only slightly dig at him, not hard or enough to hurt, just with enough pressure to cause pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..   Till the day my life is through... this I promise you.. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Till the day my life is through... this I promise you..
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next