Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

vip treatment

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

vip treatment - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: vip treatment   vip treatment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:47 pm

I got her good and wet, and myself was good and hard and I turned her on her stomach, laying her down and sliding into her wet dripping pussy from behind. I let out a low growl, feeling how tight she was. God I felt like I might rip her she was so tight.. but at the same time it was a perfect fit!
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: vip treatment   vip treatment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:56 pm

I did my beat not to moan out loud. "Fuck, Dante." he felt so damn good, so damn good. I gripped tightly at his shoulders. "Harder. Oh, fuck yes, harder."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: vip treatment   vip treatment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 8:59 pm

I started pounding harder when she begged for it. So hard the table was making a squeaking sound with every thrust.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: vip treatment   vip treatment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Biting my lip, I moaned. "I... Oh, fuck." I couldn't remember ever being fucked this good. I was gonna cum. "don't stop!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vip treatment   vip treatment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:19 pm

I felt myself explode. I couldn't remember one time EVER coming this hard. I breathed out heavily and pushed faster and harder and exploded what felt like even more and harder. Jesus she was perfect!
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: vip treatment   vip treatment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:35 pm

Leaning forward, I used his shoulders to keep myself up, I breathed heavily against his ear. "wow. Dante. That was... Wow." swallowing, I pulled back to look at him. "I can't believe we just did that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vip treatment   vip treatment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:46 pm

"Me either.." I said, laughing slightly. "But I guess we did, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: vip treatment   vip treatment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 9:55 pm

Smiling, I pulled back even more, sliding back on the table, even though I really didn't want to let his cock leave my pussy. It felt so good. "Yeah, I guess." I gave him a smile, feeling bad that I didn't feel bad, but I couldn't have A walking in on us. I had to get dressed and... "I uh... I don't want you to think I didn't enjoy this, really enjoy this, but if A walks in..." There were so many reasons why I should feel bad, but none of them really mattered, even the ethical reason. I was mostly concerned with A walking in. I hope he knew that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: vip treatment   vip treatment - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:00 pm

"Don't worry about it.." I told her starting to get dressed. "I understand." After I was dressed I grabbed her chin and kissed her. "Again sometime soon." I winked and walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: vip treatment   vip treatment - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

vip treatment
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fight Club-
Jump to: