Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

peekaboo

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:56 pm

I was looking forward to this. Sure, we were gonna be worked out pretty much like Steven Samms was working us, but it wouldn't be the same. And when we showed up and I saw Abigail, I knew it wouldn't be. Walking up to her from behind, I put my hands over her eyes. "Guess who, baby?"

Last edited by Jackson Frost on Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:04 am

I was just getting the room ready for my next client when I felt hands over my eyes and felt my breath hitch. However, I went from a little scared to wanting to kick him in the ass. He was like an annoying brother I never wanted. "Jackson 'The Annoying' Frost." I said, picking his hands up and dropping them off my face. I turned and looked at him, and breathed in slightly when I realized he basically towered over me. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:29 am

I smiled down at her. "You know, I've been called many things, and you wouldn't be the first to call me annoying." I smirked, winking at her. "I'm your next appointment." I gave her a big cheesy smile and planted my hands on my hips like Superman. "Where do we start?"
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:39 am

I smiled only slightly before rolling my eyes. "Massage or physical therapy first? It's your choice. Not mine.."
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:46 am

I lifted my eyebrows a few times quickly. "My choice, huh? Hmmm... Definitely wanna go for the massage." I leaned closer to her. "No chance that comes with any specials?" I winked down at her, but I was only mostly joking.
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:48 am

I shoved him hard in his gut. "Not for you EVER." i snapped. "Now take your clothes off and I'll be back to massage you professionally. Pig... pig.." i mumbled and walked out to give him his privacy.
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:52 am

"Yes, ma'am!" Few girls ever resisted the Frost Charm, but that's all they did. Sooner or later, they all succumbed. And I was sure she'd be a sooner. I watched her ass as she walked away before getting undressed and laying down on the table, not bothering to put the sheet over my naked ass.
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:01 pm

I walked in and stopped dead when I saw his ass.. it was a nice one, yes. But he was SUCH a pig. "Pig," I said shutting the door and grabbing a sheet covering up his butt. "Want any music, water fall? Storm? Anything?" I asked, walking over to the radio and grabbing my rubbing oils.
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 2:19 pm

I smirked to myself, thinking about it for a moment. "You don't have any..." I chuckled to myself. "Never mind. Ummm, how about music?" I lifted my head, looking over at her, looking down at her ass. "You know, maybe you should get comfortable too. You're a bit overdressed."
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:29 pm

"Or not. Pig." I said, turning the music on to some soft rock, sure he was a soft rock kinda guy. I started oiling up my hands as I walked toward him. "Any preference on where I start?"
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 10:48 pm

"I could turn over?" I asked, looking up at her. God, I wanted to pull her down onto this table with me and have my way with her. She was so fucking sexy. I wanted her right here and right now. But something I never did was force myself on a girl. Even if they didn't want me in the beginning, they always succumbed to me and wanted me, even more than I wanted them. I could see things going that way with Abigail and me. I would rather it be easier, but anything good was worth waiting for.
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:00 pm

"Or not.." I said, punching him in the side. "We'll start there.. since you seem tense THERE." I started massaging his side. "Did anyone ever tell you that you aren't charming? Just gross?"
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:03 pm

"No. Never. I am charming. Like the prince, you know?" I laughed. "Maybe we could dye your hair dark and then you can be my Snow." I turned my head, winking at her. "What do you say?"
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:30 pm

"I say no. Can I give you a massage now or what? You need to lay straight on your stomach please.."
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:38 pm

I groaned, laying on my stomach. "You like to be in control. I got it." Smirking, I relaxed for her as much as I could.
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:05 am

I chuckled against my will and started rubbing his back softly before moving to a little rougher.
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:11 am

Closing my eyes, I grunted. "I know everyone tells you this, but your hands are like magic, baby. I could fall asleep, but then I'd miss out."
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:18 am

I rolled my eyes, trying not to smile. "Thanks. And stop calling me baby." I rubbed a little harder.
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:25 am

"Would you believe you're the only one I call that, baby?" I wiggled my ass just a little under the sheet, just to get her to notice it. "You are. You know why? You're special." I may be a player, but I was honest about it, just as I was about everything else. I was honest to a fault.
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:34 am

I saw his ass dancing, and held back laughter. God, he was pretty charming and I HATED it. "Right.. I'm sure." I said, sliding down to his lower back and rubbing.
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:36 am

Groaning, I tried to will my cock to stay down. It was growing hard against the table and I couldn't control it. "It's true. Then again, I could call you Snow too. That is one I haven't used on a girl either. Since I'm your Charming."
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:41 am

"You are just full of the cheese, ain't ya?" I asked, trying to ignore how nice his skin felt against mine. God damn him and his cheesy ass pickup lines for getting to me!
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:47 am

"What? Don't believe me?" I groaned again, turning slightly, needing to. "I know you said to lay on my stomach, but you're making it hard. Literally."
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:03 pm

I stopped rubbing. "Why don't we let little man down there go down and we'll work on the therapy part.. okay?" I was flattered, but he was still a pig!
Back to top Go down

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 11:30 am

I turned around, sitting up to face her, Superman staring her right in the face. "are you sure you wouldn't rather take a flight with the Man of Steel? I know he'd like to meet you." I smiled over at her, hoping she'd take advantage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

peekaboo Empty
PostSubject: Re: peekaboo   peekaboo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

peekaboo
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fight Club-
Jump to: