Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

God.. I must be stupid!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

God.. I must be stupid! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: God.. I must be stupid!   God.. I must be stupid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:33 am

I smiled as brightly as I could. Things would be different soon enough, but until that time came, I was going to play along. "I understand, baby. I wouldn't be here if I didn't."
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: God.. I must be stupid!   God.. I must be stupid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:38 am

"Okay.. if you understand you gotta stop calling me baby.."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: God.. I must be stupid!   God.. I must be stupid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:44 am

"I've always called you baby, even before you were my baby," or before you were carrying my babies. I didn't say that last part, of course. The idea wasn't to anger her.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: God.. I must be stupid!   God.. I must be stupid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:49 am

I pursued my lips, staring at him and shook my head. "Fine." I seen the waitress and glanced up at her with a bright smile. "Can I get a chicken Cesar salad.. minus the dressing.. make it ranch instead.. and loads of cucumbers.. and a large glass of ice water, please."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: God.. I must be stupid!   God.. I must be stupid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 12:53 am

"I'll have a grilled chicken sandwich and steak fries. And a beer." I was walking, so Abby wouldn't get upset with me for drinking and driving.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: God.. I must be stupid!   God.. I must be stupid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:01 am

The waitress walked away and I glanced over at Jackson. "So.. how have you been?" God, that felt awkward.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: God.. I must be stupid!   God.. I must be stupid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:09 am

"Bored." He gave her a smile. "Kyle's been with his grandparents for the last few weeks."
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: God.. I must be stupid!   God.. I must be stupid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:12 am

"Oh, bored is a sucky feeling." I laughed. "How's things going with you and Carly?" Saying that made me every inch of me pissy.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: God.. I must be stupid!   God.. I must be stupid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:14 am

I shook my head. "Little One and I are just friends. Nothing more, baby." He gave her a smile.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: God.. I must be stupid!   God.. I must be stupid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:27 am

"Since when.. I thought you two were giving it a try.."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: God.. I must be stupid!   God.. I must be stupid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:36 am

"It's... not working. With the pregnancy and all, emotions are just too high." Not to mention the fact that we were both still helplessly in love with our soulmates who we were winning back as we speak.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: God.. I must be stupid!   God.. I must be stupid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 1:40 am

"Oh, I get it.." I said, looking at the waitress, thanking her as she set our food down. I grabbed my fork and stopped, looking down at my stomach. "Woah there.." I said rubbing it.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: God.. I must be stupid!   God.. I must be stupid! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 12:13 pm

I looked over at her, shifting at the look of discomfort on her face. "Baby? You ok?" I wanted to rush to her side, but I stilled myself, gripping at the table. She didn't look like she was in pain. I didn't know what was wrong. "Baby?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: God.. I must be stupid!   God.. I must be stupid! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

God.. I must be stupid!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reunion-
Jump to: