Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your breath smells!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dante
Admin
Dante

Your breath smells! Empty
PostSubject: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 9:26 pm

Your breath smells! 2hxkwYour breath smells! 33jmrk1

I sat back on the bench as the cell door shut, licking at my bloody lip, given by the angry cop who said I had an ‘attitude’. Although I didn’t think I had one at all. I just told him his breath smelled like tuna.. or bad pussy.. which ever he wanted to call it. It was his fault he took it wrong. “I swear to God, this is one of the best nights of my life.. those girls.. they’re wild..” I laughed, looking at my brother. “That motherfucker got your ass good.. you got a bruise..” I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 9:51 pm

"It shows character!" I said winking at him and then wincing at the pain. "Damn good night, wasn't it? Think the girls would like to continue it once we get our asses out of here? Fuck, I can't stop thinking about that Abigail! So fucking hott!"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 9:59 pm

"You're telling me! I think Bianca wanted to fuck me.." I stood up and walked to the bars. "HEY, someone wanna get me my phone call?! I got a girl who might.. never mind, can I have a phone call!"
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 10:02 pm

I laughed when the reply came from the other side of the wall. "You'll get your call when I feel like it!" Shaking my head, I laid down on the bench. "I wish Abigail had been so forward. She might be a little more difficult than anyone I've ever been with. But damn, I can't wait to woo her." Woo her? I sounded more like pops every day.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 10:09 pm

"Woo her?" I asked, laughing. "Okay, pops.." I said, shoving his feet some and sitting. "You know what just hit me..? I don't wanna just fuck Bianca.. i actually wanna get to know her.. is that crazy? Did you see how she took that motherfucker down! My God.. she's hot."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 10:19 pm

"What is it with those girls? I mean, I'd give up every one I'm fucking right now for her." I'd never wanted to just be with one person, but I'd happily do it for this woman and I'd just met her.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 10:27 pm

"Maybe Papa was right and soulmates DO exist and ours came crashing in.." I laughed. "HEY CALL ASSHOLE!" I yelled.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 10:35 pm

"Soulmates." I shook my head, inhaling deeply. "I never thought I had one."

Your breath smells! Hqdefa10

A cop resembling the one on Zootopia came in, or rather basically hobbled in and I nearly fell off the bench. God, this was better than I expected. "You think you want to chill out? You can have your damned call."
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 10:49 pm

"Look at that fat fucker, Jackson!" I said, busting out laughing. "I'll call Pops.. he'll be less assholeish about coming.." I stood, laughing harder as he opened the door. "Don't fall over.. we don't need no sinkholes opening up.. slow and steady.." "Shut your mouth, inmate!"
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 10:51 pm

I rolled and landed on the floor laughing my ass off. "Oh dear lord! Officer Tubs is so stern, man! Careful, he might try to get your ass while he's out there. Looks like a real ass muncher!"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 11:03 pm

"I don't do fatties!" I said as he shoved me toward the phones to call.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 11:12 pm

I closed my eyes and imagined Abigail in whatever cell she was in. God, she was fucking beautiful. I really couldn't get her off my mind. That boyfriend of hers had no chance.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 11:27 pm

I tried calling Pops, but sadly Papa answered. After telling him what happened and where we were, I hung up and was shoved back practically face first in my cell. "Small dicked motherfucker!" I yelled as he walked away. "They're both coming.." I said, sitting. "And they're probably gonna rip us a new ass.." Well, at least Papa probably would.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 11:35 pm

"Eh," I said, still thinking about Abigail. "It'll be worth it." Then my eyes opened wide. "I mean, do you think the girls will still want to join us after tonight? I mean, Papa and Pops will be pissed if we fucked that up!" Hell, I'd be pissed.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 11:42 pm

"Oh, hell.. I hope the fuck not!" I said, shoving him as I sat. "You better hope not!" I leaned back, my head leaning against the wall. "Damn what is with me and my fists!"
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2018 11:46 pm

"Those Pure fuckers had it coming! They can burn in the hell they believe in. Can you believe them?" I could, but still. "You'd think they'd just leave well enough alone!"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 2:52 pm

"When you hate people as much as they do.. you can never help yourself.. you like to spread misery." I glanced over at Jackson. "I just wanna get out of here and fuck.... Pops and Papa better hurry up."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 3:05 pm

"You don't think they'll make us sweat it out a night?" I said with a nervous laugh. It wouldn't be the first time. Usually they came as soon as we called, but sometimes they figured a night in the slammer would be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 3:29 pm

"Oh, hell.. I hope not." I laughed. "Frost?" I stood up. "That's us both.." "Someone paid your bail.."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 4:13 pm

"Thank God!" Standing, I was grateful they hadn't decided to let us sweat it out. "Let's go so you can get your dick wet." I'd have to go find JuuJuu tonight to blow off some steam. Abigail was certain to be Fort Knox and I knew that I'd have to work hard to get her to come to the dark side.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 6:20 pm

I walked out into the front with Jackson and saw Papa and Pops standing there. "Oh, hell, they look pissed.." I mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 6:37 pm

I didn't want to say disappointed.. but I was completely disappointed in our boys. No matter the reason for fighting.. they shouldn't have! Especially not during a business deal! We had so much running on this deal going correctly and they probably ruined it before we even signed papers. I paid their bail and turned to my husband. "I should fire them for this!" I seen them coming and my hands curled up at my sides in anger.
Back to top Go down
Jackie

Jackie

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 6:48 pm

Reaching out, I ran my hands down his arms and wrapped them around his balled-up fists. "Come on, baby. Trust in our boys! You've trained them well! We just gotta believe that they sealed the deal before fucking the pooch." Looking to follow his gaze, I saw them approaching and hoped that they really had sealed the deal. "Just trust in them," I told him silently before turning to face them as well. "Well, you two look like shit. I really hope the others look worse."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 6:50 pm

"Oh, you know they did, pops! You really think it would be any other way?" I joked, but then hung my head at Papa's disproving glare. "Sorry, sir." He looked back up. "But those Pure fuckers were asking for it!"
Back to top Go down
Tony

Tony

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2018 8:04 pm

CLOSED THREAD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your breath smells!   Your breath smells! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Your breath smells!
Page 1 of 1