Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seducing the Bookworm

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

Seducing the Bookworm Empty
PostSubject: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2018 12:38 pm

Seducing the Bookworm Image?u=%2Ffiles%2F2016%2F04%2F26%2F635972350836278972726292338_tumblr_mk8r0uXfuA1rl8h3vo1_500.gif&ho=https%3A%2F%2Faz616578.vo.msecnd
Shrugging me shoulders I winked at her. "Nerdy is good." I laughed, heading into the kitchen area. "Well, tap water, which, let's be honest, tastes like shit, or there is filtered water on the fridge door and bottled water in the fridge. Sparkling or spring. You have choices."
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 9:50 pm

I set my purse on the couch, ditching my idea of reading and looked around. "Something cherry flavored.. water.. or whatever.." I said, looking around the basement, coming up to a video game arcade. "My goodness, Dante really has it all in these walls, huh?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 9:55 pm

Laughing, Jackson nodded. "Yeah, his dad lets him buy anything he wants." He opened the fridge and looked through its contents. "Cherry pomegranate juice okay?" I asked, looking over at her.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 10:13 pm

"No wonder he's spoiled.." I said, looking over the different games. "Yeah, that's fine.." i said, pressing start on a game of pinball. I pulled the bar back, smiling as the ball flung forward. I leaned over some, starting to press the buttons to keep the ball out of the hole.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 11:05 pm

Bringing a glass of juice, I leaned against the wall and held the drink while she played. "Lex teach you how to play?" I wondered, only now remembering she was his brother. Wasn't going to stop me. He had to know this was going to happen sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 12:05 am

"Nope.. I taught him." I said, sighing when the ball fell in the hole. "He isn't much into video games.." I said, pulling away from the game. "Why did you ask me down here? What's your play?" I wasn't going to pretend like the two of us were friends. We weren't. I barely knew him outside being Alexander's friend.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 12:26 am

I looked at her seriously and handed the drink to her. "I told you I'd get you something to drink, didn't I?" Smiling at her, I shrugged my shoulders. "Lex is my friend, can't I get to know you?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 12:44 am

I took the drink, taking a sip. I stared at him for a second and shook my head no. "No.. not without wanting something in return.. Lex warned me all about you.. and if he hadn't.. half the school did."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 1:08 am

"Would anything they say make you not want to be around me? I mean, is it so hard to believe that all I want is to get to know you?" That wasn't what I meant to say. I was usually so blunt and girls just knew I wanted to fuck them. I wanted that with her, but did I really want to get to know her? Was I willing to sacrifice getting my dick wet because I was going to get to know her?
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 1:35 am

"Considering you've had years to get to know me.. since you, my brother, Dante and Jeff are practically glued at the hip.. yeah.. I think you just wanna have.. you know.." I whispered the next part "sex." I shrugged. "And honestly, I'm not interested.. I think I'm gonna go find my friends now and head home." I set the water down and went to grab my purse.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2018 11:21 am

"Hey, wait!" I said, reaching out and grabbing her wrist, coming up in front of her. I was about to do anything I could to convince her that I was just here to get to know her, but her eyes struck me. "Fuck, you're beautiful," I said, lifting my hand and caressing her cheek. "Why have I never noticed?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 6:09 am

I stared up at him, trying to take in a breath. Something about this moment.. felt different. Different than even five minutes ago. It made my stomach flip and my heart rate pick up. "I.." I licked my lips gently. "don't know." Under all that ego was a reason.. he was a beautiful man. How had I never noticed?
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 7:04 am

Please don't go," I asked of her quietly. "I promise, I'll be good. I really just want to get to know you. Swear it." I had another agenda when I came down here, but I really only wanted to spend time with her.
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 7:45 am

I nodded slowly, swallowing roughly, stepping back a tiny step. "What.. eh.. do you want to know?" Why was I even entertaining him?
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 1:22 pm

"Come on," I said, motioning my head toward the couch and picking up her glass again. "Let's sit down. I just wanna know what makes you you."
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 10:35 pm

I sat down, taking the drink slowly. I took a tentative sip. "I don't really know what makes me, well, me. I have a horrible time talking about myself." I shrugged. "If you wanna know about Bianca, Carly.. or Guin.. I can tell you anything.. but myself? I'm clueless.."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 10:57 pm

I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and walked over to sit down on the couch beside get. "You like to read, right? What do you like to read about?"
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 11:25 pm

"Anything.. everything." I admitted. "Horror novels.. romance.. mysteries.. but I also like educational reading. I like to learn. And sing... and dance." I smiled, setting my drink on the coffee table in front of me. "What do you like?"
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 11:33 pm

Shaking my head, I leaned back against the back of the couch. "I never told anyone this, but I love writing. I'd really love to write a sports column for a magazine or newspaper."
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 11:41 pm

"Really?" i asked, leaning back, tucking my legs under my body. "So under all that bad boy exterior is the heart of a poet, huh?" I smiled. "Would you mind if I read something sometime?" I wasn't sure why I asked.. I normally wasn't so pushy. But something about this moment felt okay to ask.
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2018 11:52 pm

I smiled, somehow knowing she wouldn't judge me. "Maybe I could email something to you. I don't write in notebooks. If someone found therm them, I'd never hear the end of it."
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:03 am

"Sure." I reached in my purse, pulling out my journal. I ripped out a piece of paper, writing down my number and my email. "Here.." I handed it to him. "So we can discuss it.. if you want.. and so you can send it." I closed my purse and looked back at him. "You surprise me, Jackson Frost."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:10 am

"Not all bad, right?" I asked hopefully, flashing her a happy smile. "I'm not just a baller."
Back to top Go down
Abigail
Admin
Abigail

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:17 am

"Not bad at all.." I smiled. "I guess it was my fault for believing what everyone else was saying about you and not learning it on my own."
Back to top Go down
Jackson
Admin
Jackson

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:32 am

"Which is why I wanted to get to know you. I know you aren't as everyone says. I never listen to people and their preconceptions of other people. You'll find they're always wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seducing the Bookworm   Seducing the Bookworm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seducing the Bookworm
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New LALA-
Jump to: