Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rude Boy

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:41 am

"Good." I growled, starting to move a bit quicker, getting a quicker movement going. "Fuck, Guin.. your pussy is so tight." It seriously was probably the tightest I had ever felt. Why didn't I fuck more virgins? Shit, I was about to get Abigail in my bed next. She was hot. And if she had any fire like Guin.. well, it would be fun. Tight virgin pussy.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:49 am

"You're so big! And I'm so small." I tried to match his movements, meeting them and moaning out loudly because he felt so good.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 12:57 am

"G!" i grunted, moving quicker, almost afraid of this to end. Because it felt so fucking incredible.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 10:38 am

I know my girlfriends called be G, but hearing him say it was so hot. I lifted my hips to feel him more and moaned when he moved in me at this new position.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 10:05 pm

"My fucking hell.." I whispered, my hands sliding all over her body, just wanting to feel it as we fucked good and hard.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 10:10 pm

Reaching for his hips, I gripped onto his ass and pulled him with each of his thrusts. Fuck, I never wanted this to end. "Don't stop!"
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 10:32 pm

I buried my face in her hair, thrusting harder, feeling my body starting to tighten up.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 10:58 pm

I felt myself tightening around him, never having felt anything like this in my life. "Oh. My. Fuck!" My whole world exploded around me and I was sure I found whatever heaven was.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 11:15 pm

I came, my mouth letting out a loud grunt of her name. I kissed her shoulder, just staying inside her as I came down from my high.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 11:24 pm

As we both calmed, I wondered what we did next. All I knew was nothing had ever felt this good in my life. "That...was... Wow, Dante!" I didn't want to be that clingy girl, but fuck if I didn't want him again and again.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2018 11:42 pm

"It was.. especially for your first time.." i winked at her, kissing her softly, before standing. "I'm gonna shower.. show yourself out and enjoy the party." I smacked her ass as I walked by into the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

Rude Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 10:32 am

I felt lost. Was this what it was always like? I didn't know why C and B liked to do this so much. Sure the sex was incredible, but this lost feeling afterward wasn't nice. I got dressed and went to find the girls. I didn't wanna be here anymore.
Back to top Go down
Dante
Admin
Dante

Rude Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 8:41 am

I came out of the bathroom, staring at the bed where I'd been with Guin before shaking off the feeling and going out to find my friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rude Boy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rude Boy   Rude Boy - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rude Boy
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New LALA-
Jump to: