Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dance like nobody's watching.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alexander

Alexander

Dance like nobody's watching. Empty
PostSubject: Dance like nobody's watching.   Dance like nobody's watching. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2018 8:17 pm

Dance like nobody's watching. GiphyDance like nobody's watching. Tumblr_m2ka7rWm7s1qb1uce

"Yes ma'am!" I said, turning her, dipping her back and laughing as she almost fell. "Sorry!" I brought her back up and lifted her slightly. "No falling on my watch!"
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

PostSubject: Re: Dance like nobody's watching.   Dance like nobody's watching. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 11:12 am

I laughed at him, gripping onto his massive arms. "Promise? I don't think Jeff will like it if I get hurt." I was joking with him.
Back to top Go down
Alexander

Alexander

PostSubject: Re: Dance like nobody's watching.   Dance like nobody's watching. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 6:44 am

"That is one crazy motherfucker I don't wanna upset!" I said, grinning. "So promise!" I laughed, spinning her again. But I swear I could barely focus. This was my favorite part of getting high - losing sense of anything that mattered.. and just having fun.
Back to top Go down
Guin

Guin

PostSubject: Re: Dance like nobody's watching.   Dance like nobody's watching. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2018 10:57 am

I laughed, really liking his care free attitude, even though I only knew it was because he was high. I didn't mind. I loved being around high people, even though I had never been high. "He isn't crazy, silly."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance like nobody's watching.   Dance like nobody's watching. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance like nobody's watching.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: New LALA-
Jump to: