Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mr. Frost, huh?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:18 am

I moved, taking Dante's seat he had just vacated and lifted an eyebrow at her. "Mr. Frost, huh?" I asked, smirking at her slightly. Slowly, I reached out, taking her hand in mine. "Surely you can call me Jackson, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:29 am

I pulled my hand away, looking at the doorway. "Stop that! They might catch us!" I sighed. "You're Mr. Frost. Last night doesn't change that in public. Maybe between me and you it does.. but not with your brother and my sister here. I don't think you get how wrong last night was.."
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:32 am

I shrugged my shoulders. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't. All I know is I don't think I've ever felt the way I do about you for anyone in my life, sex aside." I leaned forward. "And don't you think you could call me Jackson if we're not at school? I mean, after last night anyway?"
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:37 am

"Okay.." I let go of a heavy breath because he was so close. "I can call you.. Jackson.. if that's what you want." I turned my face away, looking down at my plate. "As for last night.. we got caught up, despite how you think you feel. It won't happen again.."
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:44 am

I let my fingers trail up her arm. "Now why would you say that?" I turned my head slightly, hoping she'd look up at me. "Didn't I make you feel good too? Can you honestly say you don't want it to happen again?"
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:52 am

I turned my head slightly, looking over at him. "I have a boyfriend.. one time was wrong enough, it doesn't matter how I felt last night or what I want now." I said, trying not to get lost in his beautiful blue eyes.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:53 am

I smiled at her, moving closer to her, my hand trailing up over her neck. "What is it you want now?" I had to admit, I hadn't felt this alive in years. She brought out somethign in me I really liked, and I didn't want to let it go.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:58 am

I turned my head to him, pushing his hand away, holding it against my lap. "Stop please. It doesn't matter what I want."
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:02 am

"Yes, it does," I whispered, moving closer to her. "All that matters is what we feel and what we want." I moved closer to her, so my face was only a breath away from hers. "Wouldn't you agree?"
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:14 am

"No.. because.." I leaned back some, my back pressed hard against the wooden back of the chair. "other people matter. Your wife.. my boyfriend. They matter.. and things aren't as easy as you want to make them. Sex isn't worth you getting put in jail.. or me losing Jeff.. please.. stop."
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:17 am

I let go of a short laugh, sitting back like she had, shaking my head. "Do you think I'm that careless that I would let people find out and risk getting sent to jail? I know that if I wanna be with you, I've gotta be careful and discreet about it. There are other people involved here, I know that. But I can't ignore what I feel for you, Abigail, and neither should you."
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:19 am

"What does that mean for us? We meet in private? Secretly? Have sex every once in a while when we can sneak away? How is that fair? What if we end up having even stronger feelings then right now.. then what?" I bit my lip, trying to stop it from trembling.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 1:25 am

"Isn't it better than denying what we feel for each other?" I leaned forward, taking her hand again. "I've never been one to just sit back and let life guide me, Abigail. I take the reigns and I direct it where I want to go. And what I want, is you. I won't make no bones about that. I want you, Abigail, and I'll take you anyway I can get you. Secretly. Privately. It will be our little secret. Plus, it adds an element of sexiness to it, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 12:33 pm

I found my cheeks blush, a small smile creeping across my lips. "I guess you're right..." I leaned forward some, my hand sliding over his leg some. "We'd have to be veryyyy sneaky.." This was wrong. So wrong.. but part of me didn't care. "You really think you could look at me in class and not want me?" I asked, sliding my foot up his leg, smirking slightly.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 5:44 pm

I groaned, real low and gutturally, but damn didn't her hand feel good, even through my jeans. "It's not a question about wanting you," I told her, sliding forward, causing her hand to slide farther up my thigh. "Question is will I be able to contain myself for wanting you." I lifted my hand, running the backs of my fingers across her delicate jaw. "And the answer is... No." I laughed. "But I'll cope. We'll figure it out."
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 7:52 pm

I captured his hand on my face, bringing it over to my lips. I pressed a soft kiss to it smiling. "Well, I guess even if I have to lie to everyone I know it's worth it." It didn't make sense though.. how was it worth it? I barely knew the man.. and yet.. I was willing to risk it all. I let my hand and his rest in my lap. "You want my phone number?" I asked giggling. "We should've probably exchanged those before last night, huh?"
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 10:07 pm

I laughed, nodding my head slowly. "All in good time, baby." I was enjoying this, more than I thought I could enjoy anything. "Let's just enjoy our weekend. We'll worry about phones and calling and," I cringed slightly, "texting later." I wasn't that much of a texter. It took me forever just to figure out how to do it, but if she texted, I wasn't going to deny her that.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:25 am

I leaned forward some, smiling. "What? Not a texting kinda guy?" I asked with a giggle. "Do you even know how to text, since, you know, you're old and all?" I giggled, pulling back to put my dishes away.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:35 am

I stood with her, walking up with her toward the sink, in the same position we had been last night. "And just how old do you think I am?" I asked, wrapping my arms around her, burying my face in her neck.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:46 am

I set the dishes down, hugging his arms around me, turning my head for him, closing my eyes. I knew this was dangerous. Being this close when B and Dante were so close by but I didn't care. "Well, fifty, at least?" I said, giggling. I turned to look up at him. "Thirty? Close?" I asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:49 am

I laughed, shaking my head down at her. "You're a bit closer with the thirty," I laughed, leaning forward and brushing my lips over her delicate jawline. "But what does age matter, huh?"
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:58 am

I pulled away.. letting out a shaky breath. "Stop that.. getting too touchy.. and age doesn't matter. But it would be nice to know how old you are.. since you DO know my age after all." I smiled.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:04 am

Groaning, I sighed, leaning against the counter and crossing my arms over my chest. "I just turned twenty-eight. But let me tell you, after last night, I feel like a teenager again." I winked at her.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:29 am

I bit my lip, looking over at him. "Well, good, I like making my old man feel young again." I said, touching his chest before pulling away. I turned, headed for the doorway and stopped. "I'm going to go upstairs.. I'll see you later, Mr. Frost." I winked and headed out of the room and up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:32 am

I shook my head, watching her walk off, watching that sexy little ass sway, before turning back to the dishes. I could at least get something done before we were ready to go fishing. That way I wouldn't be tempted to follow Abigail up the stairs. It's one thing to sneak into my room at night, but in broad daylight, and with her sister and my brother around, that might not be the best of options. They'd know exactly what we're doing...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mr. Frost, huh? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mr. Frost, huh?   Mr. Frost, huh? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mr. Frost, huh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forbidden Fruit-
Jump to: