Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I've never kept anything from you

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I've never kept anything from you - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I've never kept anything from you   I've never kept anything from you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:22 pm

"Yes, and you know I'd never tell anyone either." I came up to the car, popped the trunk and pulled our things out, including the fishing poles. I handed Jackson his and grabbed my own and slammed it shut. "I don't wanna go to jail.. and I know you don't wanna lose your job.. or possibly go yourself.. plus it's a secret.. and secrets with us go to the grave." I smiled. "What happened that you slept with her.. and is it really worth possibly losing everything for you?" I know it was for me.. but sometimes Jackson thought mostly about his penis and WITH his penis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've never kept anything from you   I've never kept anything from you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:27 pm

"I don't know what it was, honestly." I told him, and I'd never lied to him, or to anyone else for that matter. It wasn't something I did. I was always honest to a fault. Jesus Christ. And that's when it hit me... I'm going to be lying to everyone over this... But it was worth it. "I don't know where it came from or how to explain it... but I feel something with her... for her, that I've never felt for anyone. Emily Grace doesn't even have this affect on me. And no, it's not just my cock." I took my bag from him and my pole, hitting my chest. "It's something in here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've never kept anything from you   I've never kept anything from you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:29 pm

"Those Samms sisters are going to be the death of us.. watch." I laughed. "I feel the same damn way.. and I knew it's wrong.. and I tried pushing her away but I decided what the hell as long as I don't get caught I can feel good with her.." I shrugged. "Do you believe in soulmates?" I wasn't sure. If I did I'd be almost certain that's what I felt for Bianca. A pull like no other. That we had been together in past lifes and we were destined to be together for every life after this one if I believed in that sorta thing. I wasn't sure if I did or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've never kept anything from you   I've never kept anything from you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:54 pm

I stopped, looking over at him with my mouth open wide. That was exactly it. There wasn't anything else that explained it better. "You know what, I do. I really do." I couldn't put any better words to it. "Abigail is definitely my soul mate." I patted him on his shoulder as we started heading back. "Thank you, buddy!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've never kept anything from you   I've never kept anything from you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 11:59 pm

I laughed. "You're welcome.. I guess that would make Bianca mine.. but what does that mean for the women we married.. the women who want to have our family.." I lowered my head, shaking it slightly. "Maybe that's why I'm so against the family thing.. because I knew it wasn't right."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've never kept anything from you   I've never kept anything from you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:09 am

I looked over at him, taking a deep breath. "I'm not telling Emily Grace this has happened. And when the time comes that Abigail and I can be together without having to worry about the law or any other shit like that, she still won't know. But you're right about the family thing. I couldn't do it with Emily Grace, and it's most likely because I didn't feel like this for her. How could I have a family with someone who wasn't my soul mate?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've never kept anything from you   I've never kept anything from you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:16 am

"Right.. what if I still divorce Guin? I mean how can I sleep in the same bed as here night after night knowing we aren't right? Maybe it's for the best.. even if Bianca and I aren't really together at least Guin isn't forced to be married to me when I don't love her the way I deserve. If you truly love someone it's too hard to go off and cheat and not feel bad.. and even if what I have with Bianca is wrong I don't feel bad because of Guin."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've never kept anything from you   I've never kept anything from you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:27 am

My eyes widened, and I cleared my throat. "You know what, I'm glad you're married to Guin and I'm married to Emily Grace," I told him, shaking my head. "I'd be scared to death of uttering that word to Guin. I'd be afraid she'd cut my balls off." Sighing heavily, I looked at the path ahead of us. "I guess divorce is the only answer, right?" I shrugged my shoulders. "That way we're not lying to them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've never kept anything from you   I've never kept anything from you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:33 am

"I guess." I said as we came up toward the path to the house. "And Guin might seem scary but honestly she's not that scary." I laughed. "Okay, I could always tell her over the phone and hide from her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've never kept anything from you   I've never kept anything from you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:39 am

"Chicken shit!" I laughed my ass of at him! "She is one scary bitch! I don't blame you for hiding!" Turning to him, I took a deep breath. "I don't want Abigail to know you know, ok? And I won't let on that I know about you and Bianca. Scouts honor."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've never kept anything from you   I've never kept anything from you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:42 am

"Sounds good to me." I nodded, coming up the steps to our place. "I'm going to take a quick shower and get ready to go." I headed inside, setting the pole I brought down on wall near the door. I headed up the steps, going into my room and setting my bag on the bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I've never kept anything from you   I've never kept anything from you - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:48 am

I sat down the stuff near Dante's pol, telling him I was going to fix some snacks for us to have while we were out. Maybe we could have some fish for lunch, cook them out on the open fire. Have to bring a dutch oven with us though. I went into the kitchen to prepare for the day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've never kept anything from you   I've never kept anything from you - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've never kept anything from you
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Forbidden Fruit-
Jump to: