Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Where's my sister!!!!?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Where's my sister!!!!? Empty
PostSubject: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:08 pm

I couldn't believe that I had to hear my sister was shot in the head on the fucking TV. I know I had my phone off.. and that was my fault but I still couldn't believe it. I told my parents and they said they were sorry for what had happened but that Isabella made her choices and they weren't part of it. I couldn't believe my ears. I felt like I had been smacked in the face. I couldn't imagine for ANY reason not to come and see my child when they were hurt.. yet.. they refused.

I told them both to go to hell and left the house with my things. I wasn't ever going back there. Not when they tossed my sister aside like a bad habit. By the time I had made it to the hospital it was really late and I needed to sleep. Which I had. I got myself a hotel room, slept, ate, showered and headed for the Bellevue, where I knew B was staying. I told the front desk who I was and they gave me her room number. It had been five days since her shooting and they hadn't found much out besides a few tid bits that Abby had told them. Even Abby, my own cousin knew and didn't even tell me.. she called but left no message.. I got she didn't want to tell me over the phone... but if someone's not answering that is something you tell over the phone.

I rushed up to her room. "That's my sister.." I told the guard at the door. He nodded, saying he knew my face and stepped aside for me. I opened the door, stopping dead in the doorway and letting off a low sob. Dante turned to me his eyes sad but hopeful. "Hey, Carly." I took a tiny step inside. "Hey.. did.. I.. is she okay?" He nodded, walking over and leading me over to the chair to sit. "She's stronger. Healthier. She's fighting hard. She'll come back to us soon." I stared at B, my eyes welling with tears. "She looks so sick." He shook his head. "She looks better. Much better." He gave my shoulder a squeeze before sitting next to B. He took her hand, kissing it. He looked so strong.. how was he being strong?

I felt like a mess.. she was my sister.. my twin and I hadn't even felt that.. weren't twins suppose to know this sorta thing? How did I not feel it? How did I not know B needed me? How? "If I had known.. I wouldn't have hid.. I would have answered my phone." Dante looked back at me as he held Bianca's hand to his cheek. "It's okay. She and I both understand. Life is worth running from sometimes." He looked back at Bianca and you could see the love coming off him in waves as he looked at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:22 pm

"No. Don't stick up for me. I was wrong. I was upset and ran away and that was stupid. My sister needs me. Even if everyone else here doesn't. She does. Even if we had our differences she's my sister and she needs me and honestly I need her." Carly said behind me as I stared at Bianca. "Well, it's a good thing you're here now then.. because she needs you a lot right now. She needs all of us." I leaned over some, brushing her hair out of her face. "Her finger moved yesterday. Just a little. It brushed against mine and I swore she was waking up.. but no luck. She just needs to rest some more. She's just tired."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:32 pm

I stood up, walking around and sitting on the other side of my sisters bed. I leaned in, giving her kiss a cheek. "Dante when's the last time you ate?" He looked at me, shrugging. "No idea. Abby came by earlier but I told her I was okay.. why?" I sighed. "Go and eat." He shook his head no. "Dante, you haven't eaten in days I bet and you need a shower.. no offense. You don't want Bianca to wake up to you being smelly, hungry and sleep deprived do you? And I know Tammy would probably like to ask questions you might only have answers for." He sighed.

"I don't wanna leave her. I made her leave before and look what happened." I sighed, scooting over and taking his face in my hands. "Dante, please, for my sister. I'm here with her. The guard's outside I'll keep her safe. I swear." He looked at me for a second. "Fine but as soon as I ate and get showered I'm coming back. Maybe I'll bring Tammy you think that's a good idea?" I looked at Bianca. "She just looks like she is sleeping. You should." He nodded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:37 pm

"Okay, I'll do that. I'll be back." I leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to Bianca's lips. "I love you, beautiful. I'll be back with our baby girl. Sleep well." I turned, headed to the door and forced myself out the door. Which wasn't easy. It felt like someone was pulling my teeth out. But Carly was right. I felt so sick and weak and I knew it was because I wasn't eating and I knew I didn't smell. I was past the stage where you didn't smell yourself. I could actually smell how bad I smelled and knew I needed a shower. I headed down to the parking lot where my car was parked, got inside and headed for home. I could pick up Tammy for McDonalds and then bring her back with me to her mom's. Hopefully Carly could take her home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:48 pm

After Dante left I turned to B. "I wish I could brush your hair for you.. it's wild." I laughed lightly. "But I guess we aren't little girls anymore and brushing your hair might hurt you." I curled up against her. "I don't tell you enough.. B. But you are my best friend. And right now you're all I have. You're the only person in my life who hasn't let me down.. or turned away from me.. or replaced me.. you love me. And I love you, sister.." I closed my eyes. "And I need you. So make sure to come back to me.. to Dante. I know you two have your ups and downs but he really loves you. He looks at you like you're the only person in the world. Not most people get that.. or have that.. you do." I looked at her face. "You have that and the family you deserve.. a wonderful career and everyone loves you. So don't you go nowhere." I kissed her cheek softly, laying back on the pillow next to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:03 am

I saw Dante driving away as I pulled up to the hospital. I didn't think he would leave Bianca's side for anything. I hadn't heard anything from Andre, so I ran in as quickly as possible. Nothing could have happened in the forty-five minutes I was gone. I would have known. Running in and taking the stairs, not the elevator, I came out just down the hall from Bianca's room. I saw Andre still standing there and hurried over to them. "Where did Dante go?" I asked him. "Carly's here, boss," he told me. "She told Dante to go home and shower." I blinked, looking through the glass on the door at Carly sitting on the bed beside Bianca. I didn't think anything would get Dante to go home. Nodding though, I let it go. "Grazie, Andre. You are free to leave now. Grazie." He nodded and headed toward the elevator. Taking a deep breath, I took my position in front of the door. I wasn't going to go in and disturb any time Carly had with Bianca.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:43 am

I was sure I heard something so I turned slightly and saw a new back facing me. However, this back was familiar. I knew exactly who it was. I slid down off B's bed, smoothing my skirt over my stomach and heading over to the door. I opened it and peeked my head out, poking Jeff in the back. "Hey, you know, I get this is your job but Bianca's your friend too. Why don't you come in and visit her? I'm sure you can watch out for her in here. She'd love it.." I shrugged, keeping the door open and walking back in to the room and sitting on B's bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:23 am

The fact that Carly was even talking to me was a surprise. I turned around, walking slowly into the room. "Bianca and I are friends, yes, but I was supposed to be protecting her, and I was not, that is the reason she is here. I should have moved to live closer to her that way I could have watched her like I was supposed to, but I did not. I am sure she would not even want me in here." No, I was sure she would, but I couldn't when I knew I had failed her the way I had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:32 am

I turned to look at him. "Jeff, this is not your fault and if my sister was awake she'd tell you the same thing. You are person, you have a private life, and you have other things, no job is 24/7. It was a freak accident. That is NOT your fault." I turned to look back at B. "This isn't anyone's fault but the man who hurt my sister. Nobody else's and she would be angry if she heard you talking like that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:35 am

"I would still serve her best if I stayed guard outside the room, Carly. It would be better for everyone." I turned my eyes down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:39 am

I slid off the bed, walked over, took his hand and pulled him over to the chair. I let him sit before walking over and flipping the lock on the door. "There, safe and sound." I walked over and sat on the bed. "It's better this way for everyone. Especially B she'll see her friends and family love her and come back quicker this way."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:44 am

Both Carly and Bianca were that persistent. So was Abigail. It ran in their blood. But I didn't know what use I could be in here. "I am glad you are here, Caroline. We all made our attempts to call you, but your phone was turned off. I do hope you are not upset."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:48 am

"No.. this was my fault. I shouldn't have shut my phone off.. but I was hurting and I wanted to be alone. But I'm here now and she's alive and she's getting better. That's all that matters." I glanced over at Jeff. "Don't worry about how I feel I'm fine." I smiled down at my sister. "What about you? Sleeping good? Eating?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:49 am

I nodded. "I have Andre come stand in for me when I go home. That is who was here when you arrived. I trust him. I believe Bianca does as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:54 am

I nodded. "Good." I took in a deep breath, curling up next to my sister and putting my hand on my stomach. I rubbed gently and looked over at Jeff. "You are taking great care of my sister. Thank you." I smiled at him and looked back at B.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:57 am

"You do know, Dulce, there is not a thing I would not do for you or Bianca." I inhaled deeply. "Where were you? Where did you go? I know it is not my business, but you do know I love you, Caroline. No matter what has happened between us. No matter who the father of your bambino is."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:09 am

I sighed. "It's not a big deal. I just realized I'm not anyone's first choice. Not yours. Not Jackson's. I'd just rather not dwell on the past. I'd rather be thankful for the baby I have coming. Which I am. I'm very thankful and I'm sick of being angry.. and as for where I went. I went to my parents. But that will be the last time I see them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:12 am

I had no right to ask anymore of what she did while she was away or why she won't be going back. "Carly, I love you. I do not like my life without you. It does not matter to me that the bambino you are carrying is not mine. I love you and I love the life growing inside of you. I will never love anyone the way I love you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:24 am

"Jeff, please, I understand this is what you feel and you know I love you too but I can't be with you. Not when I know I'm not the only person you love. I can't settle for second best and honestly I shouldn't have too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:27 am

"What if there was no second best? I would never tell anyone they were second best to me. There is no first or second in my heart. I love you and that will never change."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:30 am

"And if Abby decides one day she wants to be with you? What if the babies she is carrying are yours? Then what? You just going to turn your back on her? I can answer that. No you won't. You'll leave me in the dust or sneak behind my back like before and I don't want that sorta pain to inflict my life again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:32 am

I couldn't tell her what I would honestly do. The best thing would be for all of us to not be with any of us and just move on from the others, but the truth was, I loved both of them and I didn't know how to move on from either of them. "I do not want to turn my back on either of you. It is true, I love both of you, and it is also true, whether you believe it or not, I cannot choose between the two of you and I hate that we are all in the position that we would have to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:38 am

I smiled slightly, standing up and walking over to sit on his lap. I gave him a hug, kissing the side of his head before pulling back. "I believe you. I do. But that's the thing.. you can't control how you feel anymore than I can. And I can't handle you loving another woman.. can you understand that? Understand why being with you hurts me too much? Even if I love you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:50 am

I nodded my head, wrapping my arms around her. "I do. I wish that circumstances were different. I wish we could all be happy. I want you to be happy though, no matter what."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:52 am

I took in a deep breath. "Then you have to let me go.." I pulled away, sitting back with my sister. "That's best. We can be friends but both of us need to move on.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where's my sister!!!!?   Where's my sister!!!!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where's my sister!!!!?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reunion-
Jump to: