Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rest. Doctors orders

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:05 pm

"Hmmm... so it's men talking about other sweaty men and how they tackled each other and you like this?" I asked, grinning as I looked back at him. "Do you like sweaty men tackling each other, Jackson?" I giggled. "Would you want me to dress up in some football gear?" I laughed, taking a bite of my food.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:44 pm

I arched my eyebrow at her, not really able to tell if she was joking or not. I slowly started to nod my head, but not to agree with what she was saying, just to emphasize what I was saying. "Just stick with your cheerleading outfit. That is hot!" I started shaking my head. "No, I don't like men tackling each other... not like that anyway, baby." I laughed a little uneasily. I was sure it was a joke, a disgusting joke, but a joke nonetheless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:10 pm

"Whoo!" I said, hopping up and putting my food on the nightstand. "Stay here.. I got an idea." I winked at him, giggling as I grabbed my cheerleading bag. I walked into the bathroom, changed into my uniform and pulled my hair back in a pony tail. It was more snug.. especially in the breast area, but I did my best. I came out of the bathroom, walked over and flipped the TV off, smirking.

"Since you like cheerleaders better.. I figured.. might as well try on the old uniform.. only issue.. it's a little tight.." I giggled, coming over to the end of the bed. I crawled up from the end of it, coming up between his legs and gently kissing his lips. "What do you think? I think I need to ask for a new one because my tummy's already starting to get bigger.. and that's just not cool.." I giggled.

Uniform

(Ignore the words on it. lol.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:19 pm

I loved this. We'd never done anything when she'd been in her cheerleading outfit, and goddamn! she was fucking hot in it. Shaking my head, I lifted my hand, letting it slide over her side. "No, I think it fits perfectly." I smirked up at her. "Can I get a cheer? I'll do something cheer worthy if you want me to, but I wanna hear a cheer!" I was already turned on, my cock was pressing against my jeans tightly. Goddamn, she was incredibly sexy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:28 pm

"Cheer, huh?" I said pulling back to smile at him. "What could you possibly do worthy of me doing a cheer?" I asked. "Hmmm," I put my finger to my lip, tapping it lightly. "Oh, you can do push ups." I giggled, slid off the bed and grabbed my pompoms. "Go, Jackson!" I laughed, feeling silly but still kicking my leg above my head. "Gooooooo Jackson! Woot!" I giggled, smacking my pompoms together and shaking my hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 11:35 pm

I loved this. It was so perfect. But I wasn't sure how I was going to do pushups wit ha hard on. Taking a deep breath, I stood up off the bed. "Push ups, huh?" I knelt down and pulled my shirt off over my head, winking over at her before leaning over and starting to do them. "How about one handed? That get me a really good cheer?" I lifted one hand off the ground, wrapping it around my back, laying the back of my hand on my back, continuing the pushups with one hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 2:57 am

"Oh, yep! YAY! Jackson!" I said jumping up and down, kicking my leg up and back down again, laughing. "Go, Jackson, go, go, Jackson! Gooooooo Jackson!" I giggled and came over and put my foot on his back, pushing him some on the floor. "I think you are doing a wonderful job.. but I might be able to challenge you more.." I smirked down at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:42 pm

I came down to the ground and playfully made and oooooomph sound. Looking up at her, I smirked. "What? Are you going to stand on my back while I'm doing these?" I laughed, flipping over and reaching up to grab her wrist, pulling her down to me. I made sure to cushion her landing as much as possible, even though she was falling on me. I let my hand slide down her back. "You do look really hot in this uniform, baby." I let my hand slide down over her ass, gripping it and pulling her closer to me, letting her feel how turned on she had made me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:54 pm

My cheeks were already red from his compliment.. but when I felt what was nestled between my legs, they burned so red I was sure if he touched my face it would burn his hand. "Thank you," I whispered, licking at my lips lightly. "You don't look so bad yourself." I shifted slightly, rubbing my pussy against his cock. It was accidental but I wasn't complaining.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:14 pm

I groaned out, getting more comfortable under her. "You look so good right here. You know I like you on top, right?" I lifted my hips against her, my cock aching to be released from it's confines so it could thrust up inside of her. I wanted to feel her wet pussy lips dripping all over my cock. I reached down between us, rubbing at her clit through her panties. Sliding them aside, I rubbed at her clit with my thumb, sliding two fingers up inside her. She was wet. I knew she would be. I loved how turned on she could get. "Damn, baby! Soooo good!" I smiled up at her. "I want to taste you," I told her as I pulled my fingers from her and slowly pulled her panties off of her and gripped her hips, pulling her up to straddle my head, sliding down a little more under her, so I could get to her pussy better. "That's what I'm talkin about!" I pulled her down to my face, burying my mouth in her pussy, sucking at her clit gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:21 am

I gasped when he pulled me forward, not even giving me a chance to protest, or to say let's do it elsewhere, nope, just pulled me up, took what he wanted and went to town.. which was so damn hot. I leaned forward some, turning slightly letting my elbow rest on the bed so I could keep myself sitting right on his face.. "Oh, Jackson.. God." I mumbled, closing my eyes, my other hand trying to find something to grip. The only thing it found was my own breast, so I grabbed at it, it was tender, but I needed something to hold onto. I blew out a heavy breath, moaning loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:32 am

I started to thrust my fingers in and out of her as I would my cock, fucking her with them. I sucked more at her clit, using my other hand to keep her firmly in place above me. She was squirming, but I wasn't going to let her go. I groaned against her clit, my cock aching to be set free from my pants, but I wanted Abigail to cum first. I wanted her to feel as good as possible before I made love to her, before I let my cock have her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:45 am

"Please," I whispered heavily, my lust filled lips unable to hold back the urge to moan. Each moan came out louder and heavier.. I was close to exploding all over the place. I couldn't take it anymore. "Jackson, please, let go.. stooooooopppp." I cried, my legs tensing ever so slightly up. "Pleaseeee! I can't noooo more!" I gripped harder at my breast, my hips rocking back and forth out of pure instinct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:53 am

Just a little bit more. I wasn't easing up until she came. I could feel her tensing up on my fingers, and I decided to add to it, adding another finger as I thrust them in and out of her faster. I sucked harder on her clit. I could feel her getting close, and as soon as she came, I was going to really make love to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:05 am

I cried out loud, my legs shaking so roughly under me I was sure they'd shake right off. "Oh, God, yes!" I cried my arms dropping at my sides, licking at my dry lips, I was panting, like a dog but it felt that good. "Oh, Jackson.." I mumbled, under my breath, my eyes still closed as I came slowly down from my high. "I love you.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:43 am

I moved so I was sitting up under her, looking into her eyes. They were glossed over by her orgasm, and she looked so incredibly beautiful. "I love you, baby!" I said, wrapping my arm around her and shifting to lay her down on the bed before coming up to her and unzipping her skirt before pulling it off of her legs. I leaned down to kiss her thigh softly before pulling her top up and over her head. I tossed it aside before laying down next to her, pulling her into my arms. "You're so beautiful, baby."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:20 am

I smiled tiredly, letting my fingers mix into his sandy blonde hair. "Thank you. I think you're pretty handsome yourself." I gave his lips a soft kiss, pulling myself more up and on top of him. I undid his jeans, unzipping them slowly. I was trying not to show how tired I was. It had taken a lot out of me just to cum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 4:40 pm

I looked up at her as she sat on top of me. I loved her being on top. It was probably one of my most favorite position. I loved a lot of positions, especially with her, but there was nothing about watching the woman you love riding you, making love to you like it was all she wanted in this world. I could tell that she was tired though. I could see it in her eyes. It was there, behind the gloss of her orgasm. Taking her hands in mine, I took a deep breath. "Baby..." Letting go of the breath heavily, I realized if I said this, I would probably be in danger of blue balls, but she was supposed to rest. I couldn't be selfish and do this with her when she needed her rest. I mean, it was probably wrong of me to make her cum on her own. I don't think the doctor would have approved. If she wasn't up to this, I wasn't going to make her... even if my balls were going to be in excruciating pain. "If you're not up to this, I don't want you to push yourself." I slid my hands up her arms, smiling softly at her. "Don't do this if you're not really up to it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 5:48 pm

"I'm sleepy but this is what I want." I told him, kissing his neck. "Don't stop.." I tugged his jeans off, tossing them aside and grabbing his boxers. "No need for foreplay.. you're already hard as a rock." I whispered, letting my hand rub up and down the length of him a few times before sliding back some and sliding him inside me. "Oh, yes.." I whispered, my eyes closing shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:07 pm

I was so glad to be in side her. God, it felt so good. And to think yesterday, I never thought I'd feel this again. I never thought I'd make love to my wife again, but here we were, her sitting on top of me, slowly beginning to ride me. She was amazing. She always was. I slid my hands up her arms, grasping at her breasts slightly before moving my hands down over her sides, rubbing her stomach with my thumbs, gripping her hips and helping her move on my cock. "God, yes, baby! You feel so good, baby!" I pushed more up into her, getting my hips going with hers, thrusting up more and more inside of her. "God, I love you, baby!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:09 pm

"I love you.." I whispered heavily, rolling my lips. It helped that he was holding my hips into place and even helping me move back and forth because I was so tired I probably would have just sat there. I gave him a deep kiss, letting my fingers move to tangle in his short hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 7:58 pm

I groaned deep into her mouth, pulling her more against me and flipping around so she was beneath me, not once pulling out from her. I took her hands and pinned them above her head, pushing more into her. I knew I needed to take it easy with her, and in comparison to how I wanted to be making love to her right now, I was being extremely gentle. I pressed my lips back to hers, sliding my hand between us to rub her clit. I wanted her to cum again with me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:32 pm

I felt it building. I had just came on the floor, and anytime he made me cum first, I always came fast the second time and it was. I gasped loudly, wrapping my legs tighter around his waist. "Almost.. there.." I said breathlessly. "Ohhhhhhh God!" I cried, my legs shaking against his waist, my hands digging in his shoulders. "Oh, yes, yes. I love you. Yes."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 6:14 pm

If her cumming again wasn't enough to have me exploding inside of her, her digging her nails into my shoulder really got me going. I gripped her hips tightly, holding onto her as I exploded. "Aaaaaabigaaaaaaaiiiiillll!" God, she felt so good. She always felt so good. There was nothing like feeling her cum while I was deep inside of her. I'd never felt anything in my life. After a moment, I rolled her onto her side, pulling myself out of her, but coming with her. I wrapped my arm around her, looking deep into her beautiful brown eyes. She was sleepy, and I didn't blame her. I could use a nap myself. "I love you, Abigail. Always and forever."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 8:52 pm

I smiled against his chest, cuddling against his side more. "I love you." I said sleepily, my arms hugging him more to me. It didn't take long before I was out like a light.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rest. Doctors orders   Rest. Doctors orders - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rest. Doctors orders
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: LALA-
Jump to: