Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Empty
PostSubject: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:34 pm

"She seemed okay.. physically and the doctor said she seemed okay but they were doing tests. She's okay.. she seems confused, which she should be considering she has no idea who she is but she's okay." I hoped anyways. I hope I wasn't talking out of my ass. We headed inside, over to the elevator and took it up. When it opened and I could see Abby's back facing us as she headed over to Jeff who was standing in front of the door of Bianca's room I suddenly realized I should've told Jackson to stay home. I came off the elevator and walked over tot he window to look inside Bianca's room. "They having a good talk?" I asked Jeff as Abby walked away, obviously to hide from Jackson I presumed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:40 pm

Jeff looked over at me, stiffening up slightly and back at Dante. "Abigail had a few minutes alone with her and then Caroline came in. I believe it went well with both of them." I rolled my eyes, not even trying to stop it. He always spoke so properly. It was annoying as hell. I patted Dante's back. "Come on, man. I'm sure Carly wouldn't mind if you went back in with ZhiZhi."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:51 pm

"You're right.." I said, walking inside, leaving Jackson standing with Jeff. I said goodbye to Carly as she walked off and turned to Bianca. "Hey, how are you feeling?" I asked, smiling softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 8:54 pm

I watched Carly as she headed to the elevator and Abigail joined up with her. Dante left me out in the hall with the Goomba, so I thought I'd go after the girls and give Dante some more time alone with his girl. "Sucks for you, pal." I said, patting Jeff on the shoulder. "You can't come with." I laughed, running off toward the elevator and catching it before it was able to close. The doors opened back up and I stepped in. "Hey, ladies. Where we running off to?" I was surprised to see them together, but at least it was a good step in the right direction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:00 pm

When someone's hand slid in the elevator door and stopped it I found my teeth grinding hard. I didn't hate Jackson but he wasn't my favorite person. In fact, I pretty much didn't like him anymore. He was a jerk. He played games with me and in the end as usual Abby won out.. "We," I said, indicating to me and Abby "we're going to get food. Where you were going? No clue but I suggest a hot place down below."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:02 pm

I suppressed a groan when Jackson slid inside the elevator. It was one thing to get along with my friend.. and try, but he was a whole other thing and he grated me nerves. And he knew I wasn't in the mood to stand around him and Carly for an hour. Her tone with me surprised me. A lot. I looked over at her and snorted out a soft chuckle when she basically told him to go to hell. I decided saying nothing was easier where Jackson was concerned. I wish he hadn't noticed me.. but I guess he had and that sucked.. because I didn't want to deal with arguing. So I knew the next best thing was to keep my lips shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:06 pm

I laughed, nodding. "Would be warmer than this elevator, wouldn't it, Little One?" I laughed even more, shaking my head. "I could use some breakfast." I turned and wrapped my arms around the both of them. "Isn't this nice, all of us in the same place at the same time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:13 pm

I elbowed Jackson in the side of his ribs. "Don't put your arm around me like we're some threesome pair. We aren't." I stepped forward, folding my arms over my chest, rocking on my heels, breathing in deeply so I didn't punch him in the nose for thinking this was a joke when it wasn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 9:15 pm

I shrugged his arm off me and took a step forward as I laughed. "Jackson you have a real good way of making people want to kill you." I turned to look at him. "Present company included." I turned back forward, trying to not let what he said bother me. He acted as if all three of us were a package deal. That's why I could never be with him. Because I wasn't enough. Me and me alone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:41 pm

"Wait, wait! Whoa!" I said, holding my gut from where Carly had elbowed me. "What I was trying to say was that I'm just glad we can all be in the same elevator and not kill each other." I knew it was best not to say it was a good thing the Goomba wasn't here. They were both in love with the Limp Noodle, and I was trying to maintain smooth sailing. "No reason why we can't all sit down and have a good meal together. I mean, beyond everything, we're all friends, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:49 pm

"I don't want to be your friend, Jackson. I have no reason for it. I can't speak for Abby.. she's a big girl but I don't want to be your friend." I walked out of the elevator at it opened and headed out the front door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:51 pm

I watched Carly's body walk away and shrugged at Jackson. "I guess there's just too much pain between the three of us for any of us to be friends.." I walked past Jackson, trying to ignore how crazy the babies were going in my belly. I could barely feel it but it always took my breath away. I came down the steps finding Carly standing near the edge and holding her hand out for a cab.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:55 pm

I came down beside the both of them, looking over at them. "We're all family now, you two. We're connected in ways that none of us can forget. Hell, I'm even connected to JEFF," I said his name with emphasis so that they knew I was making an effort. "We can all make this work, you two. We can be friends like we were before. Things don't have to be horrible between the three... or even the four of us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:57 pm

I glanced over at Jackson slightly, raising my eyebrow. "I suppose we could be civil.. for the babies involved but friends is stretching it. Not when you basically fucked me on your bed and then couldn't get hard.. did you explain that to Abby? About eating me out?" Okay.. I had really gone over the edge. I was being a huge bitch. "Sorry.. hormones.." My shoulders slumped and I slid inside the cab when it pulled up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:59 pm

My eyes opened wide. "What?" I said, my voice tight. "You said you guys didn't do anything.. you're a liar!" I hit his arm hard. "You're such a lying asshole! You can't be trusted! You swore you didn't do anything that you couldn't get Mr. Man working! You forgot to mention your tongue worked fine! I hate you! Don't talk to me!" I punched him again and flipped around on my heel and walked the other way down the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:11 pm

I looked down at Carly in the cab, shaking my head, down at her. "You just had to do that, didn't you? You're supposed to be my best friend! I would never make things worse for you and the fucking Pasta Head! I know how much you love the fucking asshole!" Shaking my head. "You just had to make things worse for Abby and me?" I shook my head even more and slammed the door shut, running after Abigail. Catching up to her, I pulled her to stop, bracing her by her arms. "Why do I have to be perfect, baby? Why? You can fuck the Goomba all you want, but I have just ONE more, ONE more sexual indiscretion with Carly and it's the end of the motherfucking world! I'm not in love with her! I'm in love with you! I always have been and I always will be!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:15 pm

I sat there, tears bubbling in my eyes. I was so angry at Jackson.. so mad at how hurt I felt all the time that I was a bitch and did something very low. "Go ahead.. I don't want to wait." I said, brushing a tear away as we pulled away. I needed to stay away. I was sick of being hurt.. and now I was hurting people back as a result. After Bianca got out of the hospital I'd go somewhere.. anywhere. It's not like anyone care. They didn't look for me before.. they wouldn't now. Jackson didn't care about me or this baby.. and Jeff didn't care either.. it was all about Abigail.. and I hurt her to get back at her for being the best when in reality it was my fault.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:17 pm

I turned to face him, tears rolling down my cheeks. "The difference is.. when my world blew up.. when I lost you I stopped having sex with Jeff! I stopped.. but.. you don't! You keep letting your penis dictate your choices!" I pulled away. "I'm.. I'm... getting married.. I'm marrying Jeff and you can't stop me! Do you hear me! I don't care about protecting your feelings anymore!" I was lying.. God.. I was lying.. I was lying and if he ran back up there and attacked Jeff.. or went off.. or ran away from me it would be my fault. Why did I lie? Why did I hurt him where it hurt? When it wasn't even true?? Why?? What was wrong with me!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:22 pm

I took a step back, my hands dropping, shaking my head. "Why does he always win? I didn't fuck Carly! Yes, we were going to, but my dick knew better! Can't you see that? I knew better and didn't! You know there's no one more important to me in this world than you.... and you seriously..." I shook my head, looking back at the hospital, as if I could see through all the floors and walls to Jeff. I wanted to smash his head in. I wanted to kick his mothefucking ass!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:25 pm

"I'm so sick of hearing your bullshit - I love you.. only you. It's not true! If it was, you'd stop putting your dick in other women! Yes, I was wrong for having sex with Jeff but I love him! I can't pretend I don't. It doesn't go away... as much as I'd like.. and how easy it would make my life, I can't! No more then I can you.. and since you don't give a fuck anyways about what I just said.. well, he wins again!" I pushed past him heading up the hospital steps. "Don't follow me! Go find Carly! I'm going to find Jeff!" I said, hurrying as fast as I could to the elevator. I got inside, pressing hard and fast at the button to close the doors. I had to tell Jeff what I had lied about before it got to him. Thankfully it closed and I was able to breathe as it rode upward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:30 pm

I was angered. I was PISSED. He was taking my family from me. I was sure those babies were mine, and he did something to change the results. He was keeping the one woman I loved all to himself, and my best friend couldn't even stand by me. Instead, she had to push me under a bus. She knew better than anyone how much I loved Abigail. Just as I knew she was still in love with the Goomba. I didn't know what to do. Dante was the only one I could go to, and I couldn't even go to him right now. Turning around, I looked... Bud's Bar. That's where I was going. I didn't even look before crossing the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:36 pm

I came off the elevator, walking over to Jeff. "I.. I did something really stupid in anger.. and sadness and told Jackson we're getting married.. it was wrong.. I know it was and I'm really sorry.. I just.." I felt tears burn at my eyes and covered my face. "I fuck up everything.." I said softly as tears ran down my covered cheeks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:53 pm

I inhaled deeply, pulling her into my arms and kissing the top of her head. "Who said you fuck everything up?" I asked, silently on top of her head. I wasn't one to curse, but I could repeat it, and it's not like I'd never cursed before. "We are getting married sometime, are we not? That is the plan, is it not?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:59 pm

I pulled back, looking up at him. "Jeff, no.. not like this.. no.." I shook my head, brushing my face dry. "Can you tell my sister I'll stop by tomorrow? That I got tired and left? Please? I just need to go lay down. I don't feel good.." And I didn't. My head was pounding and I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. I knew it was because I was stressed out and I just needed to relax. And I couldn't do that here. "And as for the fuck up question.. I do fuck up everything.. we talked about this.. and this is not the way I want anyone to ask me to marry them.. or for it to be even discussed this way.. I need to go, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 11:06 pm

I took a deep breath, nodding. "Would you like me to call Andre and have him come fill in for me so I can come home with you?" If she needed me, I'd go home for her. I didn't want to be unavailable for her in a time when she might really need me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.   Oh boy.. this ain't ending well. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh boy.. this ain't ending well.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Reunion-
Jump to: