Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meant to be

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:17 am

I looked up at Abigail asleep on the couch as the boys and I played with JJ's Cars. She looked so peaceful, and even though boys will be boys, we were still quiet enough so she could sleep. I reached up and let my hand softly run over her stomach. I loved this woman ore than anything in the world. She and JJ and Audrey were my family and nothing was going to take them away from me again.

"Pops!" JJ said my name, snapping me to attention. "Doc Hudson is supposed to race McQueen! Not sit still!" I looked down at the car in my hand, shaking my head. "Are you sure Doc Hudson isn't too old?" JJ shook his head. "No, Pops! That's silly. Doc Hudson is the Hudson Hornet! He's like you, he could never be old! Silly!"

I laughed, leaning closer to them. "And what is Mater doing?" DJ slowly moved Mater over to the race track, talking to me like Mater, "Why I'm here to cheer on my bestest bud. I'm Lightnin' McQueen's bestest friend." I laughed, shaking my head. "And who's gonna cheer on Doc Hudson?" JJ laughed. "Nobody, silly. He's not going to win." I laughed with him. "Well, that's not too fair now, is it?"

JJ moved Lightning McQueen to do circles around Doc Hudson. "When is life fair, Pops?" I looked back up at Abigail, smiling softly at her. Someone was sure blessing me, trying to make up for all the unfairness in my life by giving me my wife and family back. "When you really deserve it, son." I told him looking back at him. "Ok, so should we get this race started?"
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:43 am

Even though I had been asleep, the movie was over and the boys were playing, I didn't speak. I wanted them to have their moment, however, even though I was mostly out of it, I couldn't help but smile. My boys were perfect. Even DJ. All three of them. Yes DJ wasn't mine per say, but, he was in a way. He was my nephew so that made him my boy too. I felt Audrey move and my smile grew even bigger as I rubbed a hand over my side. "I think Audrey and I are going to bet on Lighting McQueen." I opened my eyes slowly, smiling at the boys. "I'm sorry, momma! I didn't mean to wake you! I know your tired a lot!" DJ sat up some. "I'm sorry too, Auntie A." I smiled at the boys. "Don't be sorry. It's not your fault. Promise." I stretched my legs out, pulling the blanket back. "I'm going to go in and get a snack.. you boys play nice." I gave Jackson a kiss on the top of the head and walked into the kitchen.
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:49 am

I watched Abigail as she walked out of the room and looked back down at the boys. "Be back, boys." I stood, leaving them on the floor with the racing mat. "Just continue driving circles out around Doc Hudson." The boys laughed and I walked into the kitchen. Coming up behind Abigail, I wrapped my arms around her. "How are you feeling, baby? Your nap do you good?" I kissed the side of her head, holding her in my arms. I loved this woman more than my life and making her happy was my life's goal. As long as she was happy, I was happy.
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:53 am

"Hmm, I knew you couldn't stay away," I said softly, biting into the pickle I had pulled out of the jar before he walked in. I turned my head slightly to look at him, leaning my back against his chest and smiled. "But I'm glad you couldn't. I missed you. And yes I slept well, thank you." I kissed him softly and bit my pickle again. "God, I will never stop loving pickles this much. I swear!"
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:59 am

I crinkled my nose up at the pickle. "You really like those things, don't you?" I laughed, burying my face in her neck. "What is it with pregnant woman and pickles? I mean, does something really start tasting better just because you're pregnant? Could that pickle really be that much better just because you've got all these pregnancy hormones running through your body?"
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:02 am

"No," I said, licking my finger. "I liked pickles before. I don't know if this feeling goes with all women. When I was pregnant with JJ I wasn't much of a pickle craver. I craved chocolate like crazy. However this time I don't want chocolate and want pickles. I don't get it either. Blame my hormones I guess." I smiled, taking his hand, sliding it up under my shirt so he could feel my bare stomach. "She's rolling. Can you feel it? She likes pickles too."
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:05 am

I laughed, kissing her shoulder and rubbing her bare stomach. "You like that, princess?" I laughed a little more. "I only like pickles on my burgers, but I guess your momma can like what she wants, especially while she's pregnant with you, right?" I smiled, turning my head slightly so I could look at Abigail. "You're perfect, you know that? Nothing in my life has ever been as perfect as it has been when I've been with you. You're perfect. I love you," I ended with a whisper before pressing my lips softly to hers.
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:09 am

I pulled my face away, tears burning in my eyes. "I'm not perfect, Jackson. I know you think so but I'm not.. not even close." I popped the last of the pickle in my mouth and went to wash my hands. I dried them off and walked over to hug him, leaning my head on his chest, curling my hands under his shirt against his back to warm them up. "I love you, Jackson. I'm not perfect.. but I love you for believing I am." I wasn't the least bit perfect. I was far from it. Had I not left for Italy my husband wouldn't have believed I was cheating.. if I had put him first we wouldn't have been separated. I wasn't perfect.. especially when I slept with Jeff... i wasn't perfect at all.
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:13 am

I held her against me, kissing the top of her head. "Our life is perfect, baby, and that's all because of you. I love you more than anything, and we're going to be happier than we ever have been." I pulled back to look down at her. "We're going to have the best wedding we've ever had and our life is going to be perfect forever."
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:16 am

"But," I pulled my head back, tears rolling down my cheeks as I stared at him. "What I screw it up again? What.. if... hurt you again?" I brushed my face some, knowing I was upset because of my hormones but I couldn't stop myself.
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:21 am

I lifted my hands to cup her face, shaking my head. "You will not screw it up. I know our life and our love is important to you. This was all my fault. I should have trusted you, and I do, I just let my insecurities get the better of me. But we're back together now and everything is perfect. I promise you." I wiped at her tears with the pads of my thumbs, smiling down into her perfect brown eyes. "I love you, Abigail Frost."
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:26 am

I smiled softly. "I love you too, Jackson Frost. Always and forever. And I promise from now on your first. You and our family." I leaned up, kissing him deeply, letting my fingers mover over his bare back under his shirt. "Always." I whispered heavily, letting my tongue move ever so slightly over his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:30 am

I groaned slightly, pushing her softly against the counter, capturing her lips in a deeper kiss. Murmuring there, I held her against my body, adding, "and forever," letting my tongue dip into her mouth, tangoing against her tongue.
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:43 am

"Jackson," I said breathless, pushing at his chest slightly. "behave." I whispered heavily, licking at my lips. "Boys are in the other room. We're waiting till after our wedding.. remember?" I smiled, kissing him softly and pulling back again. "Let's go back in with the boys."
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:45 am

I cleared my throat heavily, inhaling deeply. "Come on? We can't even play around a LITTLE bit?" I let my hands slide down over her sides, over her hips and around to her ass, pulling her against me more. "Just a little?"
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:48 am

"I can play around just fine. You can't play around a little. It always ends up more than just playing." I smiled, letting both my hands rest on his chest, feeling his heart beat under my finger tips. "You aren't a good boy. And you know it!"
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:09 am

I smirked down at her, winking for good measure. "It's part of what attracts you to me. Admit it." I gripped at her ass, leaning forward and sucking at that spot on her neck that always got her. "Admit it."
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:15 am

I bit my lip, trying to stop myself from letting out a content sigh. "I won't admit a thing.. okay, maybe a little bit." I said pinching my fingers together, biting more at my lip.
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:59 pm

I smiled, looking down at her. "No playing, then?" I knew she wasn't going to budge on this. She was just as stubborn as I was, but I would do whatever she wanted. I only wanted my baby to be happy, and I would do anything to make it that way.
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:13 pm

"Nope. No playing." I smiled, pushed him aside and grabbed my water. "Let's go watch the boys play." I gave him a smile and walked into the living room. "Hi, momma!" I smiled, sinking down into the couch. "Heya, baby. Having fun?" Both boys nodded quickly and I noticed something that hadn't been on their faces before. "Why is there.. red stuff on your face?" DJ laughed but JJ hit his arm to shut him up. "Jackson Jr." I said in the tone that he knew meant business. "This," He said, holding out my lipstick tube. "We wanted face paint." I laughed. "Well, it looks nice. Wanna put some on me?" DJ jumped up as JJ did. "We sure do!" DJ said, climbing up on my lap as JJ came next to me and both boys used the tubes they had to draw on my face.
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:21 pm

I came into the room, not believing my eyes or my ears. They were using Abby's makeup to make face paint. "You've gotta be kidding me! You're using your momma's makeup? Something about that just seems so messed up." Even if it was messed up, I couldn't help but laugh my ass off. "What are we playing now? Cowboys and Indians?"
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:26 pm

"Nope. We're playing dress up." I smirked, knowing that would drive Jackson crazy. "Right boys?" They both nodded and went back to drawing on my face. "Want some face paint, Jackson?" I laughed, hearing my phone and tugging it out of my pocket and answering.
Back to top Go down

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:37 pm

I shook my head, turning my attention to the boys as I sat down on the floor in front of them. "Seriously, boys. Dress up? We're men, aren't we? Can't we play something manly?" JJ shook his head. "Pops, you're a pussy!" I laughed, looking up at Abigail on the phone. She didn't like him talking like that, but she was too caught up on the phone to notice he'd even said it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meant to be Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meant to be   Meant to be Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meant to be
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BH2015-
Jump to: