Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Back to reality

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Back to reality Empty
PostSubject: Back to reality   Back to reality Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:32 am

I had somehow been able to fall asleep on the flight back to LA, but as soon as the wheels touched down on the runway, I sat up like a bolt of lightning. Dante calmed me down, but I still had a knot the size of the Pacific Ocean in my throat. Something wasn't right. I could feel it. I tried to ignore it and Dante and I grabbed our bags, heading to deboard the plane.

The door opened and the stairs lowered and Dante took my hand as we walked out into the crisp Spring air. Coming down to the bottom of the stairs, we were approached by two men in black suits. I looked up at them, wrapping my arm around Dante's, hoping this wasn't what I thought it was.

"Bianca Parisi," one of them spoke. "You're under arrest for violation of parole." The other spoke, taking a step toward Dante. "Dante Frost, you're under arrest for aiding and abetting a fugitive." The first one continued talking as he came behind me to cuff me and the other came around behind Dante to cuff him.

I looked over at Dante, pleading with him, wanting something, someway to get out of this. I didn't want him getting arrested because he was with me. It wasn't right. It wasn't fair. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney..."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

Back to reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to reality   Back to reality Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:50 am

I felt something odd pull at my chest. It was a nagging feeling that I ignored. I even told myself I was overreacting. That everything was okay.. but as soon as we got off the plane I knew we weren't. I felt awful. I should've let her and I run away.. but.. no.. I had to be the good guy. Prove she was innocent. And now this. It was all my fault.

I was helpless, and the look Bianca gave me tore at my heart. There wasn't anything I could do. If I fought the police I could get worse charges, or hurt, or shot if they were trigger happy. And I didn't want Bianca to see any of that. "You don't understand," I started. The cop cut me off. "Are you waving your right to remain silent, Mr. Frost?" I let out a heavy breath. "No." I glanced over at Bianca, giving her the best brave face I could.

"Don't worry, baby. We'll be okay. Just don't talk." They tugged me forward, pushing me toward the police car. "Hey! I said, seeing the officer getting slightly rough. "She's a woman! Treat her as such!" He glared at me and started to handle her a little better. "Fuck," I grumbled, walking toward his car.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Back to reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to reality   Back to reality Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:55 am

I knew I had to keep quiet, if I didn't, I would only make matters worse. But I couldn't just let them take Dante from me like this. I couldn't. Breaking free from the officer's grasp once he loosened his hold on me, I bolted for Dante, coming up in front of him just before the officer was about to help him into the waiting squad car. I buried my face against his chest, hugging him, even if I couldn't wrap my arms around you. "I love you, Dante!" I tried to keep from sobbing. "I love you so much, and I'm so sorry for all of this! I'm so sorry."

I felt the officer who had been holding me, come up and try to pull me away. I did my best to stay against Dante, breathing him into me as much as I could. "I love you! I love you, my perfect and wonderful husband! I love you!" The officer pulled at me again and I looked up into Dante's eyes, mouthing again, "I love you."
Back to top Go down

Back to reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to reality   Back to reality Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:00 am

I felt my chest tighten. I wanted so badly to punch the cop's lights out. It's all I wanted. Especially when I saw she was hurting so badly. "I love you, Bianca. You'll be okay. I swear it. I love you!" I struggled only a little when I felt the cop tug at my wrist in a weird way. It hurt. "I swear to you, beautiful. It will be okay." I kissed her lips softly before she was pulled away and I was tossed in the back of the car and the door was slammed. I moved over to the other side of the car, looking out the window, mouthing, "I love you!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Back to reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to reality   Back to reality Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:03 am

I bit my lip as the officer opened the door and I slowly sat in the seat of the car. He slammed the door shut and I looked over at Dante in the other car. I hated that he was being arrested because of me, but there was nothing I could do about it. He mouthed the words "I love you" to me and it took everything I had not to fall apart. I knew he hated my tears, and if I cried right now, it would make things that much worse for him. I blew him a kiss. It was the only thing I could do.
Back to top Go down

Back to reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to reality   Back to reality Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:06 am

I smiled, blowing a kiss back to her, trying to keep my head up. I felt like shit. If I had just let her leave like she had wanted.. if I had let her run.. we'd be fine. She and I and DJ would be on our way to France.. but no.. here we were. Stuck in squad cars. The officer got in the front of the car, shutting the door and starting his car. I glanced over at Bianca, giving her a weak smile. I hated myself.. I really did. She didn't deserve this and now she was here because of me.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Back to reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to reality   Back to reality Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:09 am

The car drove off, ahead of the car Dante was in and I couldn't see him anymore. I slid down slightly in the car, my hands uncomfortably held behind my back, resting my head on the back of the seat. This was our wedding day. We shouldn't be spending it apart, but here we were. I just wanted to be in his arms, anywhere but here, but we couldn't have that. I broke my parole and now we were both headed for jail.
Back to top Go down

Back to reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to reality   Back to reality Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:12 am

I knew this was a chance.. but.. God did I hate it. I closed my eyes, leaning my head back as tears clouded my eyes. I closed them tight, sighing heavily. We were suppose to be together.. making love.. again. Celebrating our wedding day.. but.. no, we were stuck in separate cars heading to a police station. It wasn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to reality Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to reality   Back to reality Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to reality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BH2015-
Jump to: