Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booking and processing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Booking and processing Empty
PostSubject: Booking and processing   Booking and processing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:19 am

The officer guided me down the hall once we got to the precinct, heading me toward the booking area. "You know," he spoke, stopping me in front of the counter where the booking clerk stood to fill out the paper work, "I knew your father. He was such a good man. You should be lucky he's not here today just to see what you've become." Whether he knew my father or not, he didn't really know him. No one ever knew him like I did, and I didn't want to be talking about him, especially not right now. "A murderous and a fleeing felon." He shook his head, signing his signature at the bottom of the paper. "Tsk tsk, Ms. Parisi." I glared up at him. "It's Frost," I told him, inhaling deeply. "It's Mrs. Frost, officer. I'm Dante's wife now, and I would appreciate it if you didn't talk about my father. I don't care if you think you knew him, but let me tell you one thing: No one knew my father, not the way I did, so I would appreciate it if you would keep your comments, especially those about my father, to yourself." I turned my head away from him and he laughed, leading me to get my booking mug shot again.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Booking and processing   Booking and processing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:24 am

"So whatcha going to do now that you've been arrested you think the NFL, or your coaches will be A-Okay with that?" I didn't say a word. There wasn't a reason for me too. It was none of his damn business. "Nothing to say?" I shrugged. "Not really." He rolled his eyes, making me sit on a bench while he filled out paper work. "Since this is your first time we'll need to do fingers prints first. And then we'll proceed to your mug shot. You think they'll use that in the rags?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Booking and processing   Booking and processing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:39 am

Neither one of them moved. I couldn’t tell which one of them had gotten shot. The tears were frozen in my eyes as I stared at the two of them. Neither one of them were moving as my father laid on top of Dante. I shook against the wall, afraid to move, afraid to speak. After what seemed to be the longest time, Dante shoved my father’s lifeless body off of him. I closed my eyes, sobbing heavily. God, I was so grateful Dante wasn’t dead. I was shaking with fear and relief at the same time. I was scared because Dante had just shot my father, an officer of the law, but Dante was alive and that’s all that mattered. think about right now was Dante and getting him out of here. “Dante, he’s a police officer. We have to get you out of here! We have to get you out of here now!”

My words echoed in my head from that day, the images burned in my mind. No one knew my father the way he was that day, and no one ever would. I blinked as the flash of the bulb went off and the officer told me to turn. Dante had been there for me that day, just as he'd always been there for me. We were apart right now, but I knew we were together and nothing could ever tear us apart. They had taken my jewelry off again, this time taking Dante's ring from me, the ring he had just given me hours before. The ring that said I was his and he was mine. Nothing would ever tear us apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booking and processing   Booking and processing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:45 am

After taking my finger prints they took me over to take pictures. Which was nice for me because I got to watch Bianca take hers.. however at the same time it tore at my heart. She was hurting. I could see it in her eyes. She finally caught notice of me and I offered her the biggest and brightest smile I could.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Booking and processing   Booking and processing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:49 am

I took a deep breath, seeing Dante, wishing I could run across to him, but I knew I couldn't. They'd hold me back. I gave him the strongest smile I could muster. With everything that was running through my head right now, the only thing I could focus on was the strength I was trying to show him. I couldn't be weak in front of him. All I wanted to do was break down, but I had to stay strong for him. The officer came up to me, "Come along, MRS. Frost]." I looked up at him, scowling harshly. Was he mocking me? I looked back at Dante, giving him another smile as the officer dragged me toward the cells.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booking and processing   Booking and processing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:53 am

I hated the way people were treating her. I hated that he seemed so fucking angry at her. Like he did something personally to her. I sighed, knowing that's probably how they treated anyone in for murder.. but he didn't know her. She was innocent. The officer pushed me forward, causing me to smile a little less bright this time. I turned slightly, letting them take my picture until I was pushed back toward my cell. I wish i could share one with Bianca but I knew they'd never allow that. "When do I get my one call?" I asked. "Soon." The officer put simply.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Booking and processing   Booking and processing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:03 am

I walked into my cell and sat down on the bed, laying my hands on my stomach. The officer shut the door and I closed my eyes. Here I was back in here again, and all I wanted was to be with Dante. I whispered softly, "I miss your daddy, baby." I missed Dante more than I could ever say, even if we were here together, we weren't together, and that hurt more than words could say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booking and processing   Booking and processing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:14 am

I plopped down on my bed, giving a glare to the officer as he locked the door and walked away. I laid back, closing my eyes and thinking of Bianca. I missed her.. and it hadn't even been that long. But God did I miss her. I hated the law.. I hated the bastards.. especially since Bianca hadn't done shit! Nothing! She was here for nothing! I touched my chest, over my heart, imaging it was her heart.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Booking and processing   Booking and processing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:02 pm

I looked up as another officer came with that nasty orange jumpsuit. I had to take this dress off, the last thing Dante had seen me in, and change into that nasty jumpsuit. "Change into this and then we'll get you your phone call." I nodded and the officer left me alone with the jumpsuit. I didn't like changing where anyone could walk by and see me, but jail wasn't a place for privacy. I pulled off the dress and folded it onto the bed before stepping into the jumpsuit and closing it up. The officer came back, taking my dress and telling me to follow him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booking and processing   Booking and processing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:15 pm

I sat on the bed, staring at the ceiling, wondering how Bianca did this before. It was the most boring minutes of my life. Especially when I started to drift asleep and something would wake me up. Like my door opening. "Here, change into this. I'll be back in a bit so you can make your call." I took the suit, and changed.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Booking and processing   Booking and processing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:19 pm

I picked up the phone and called the same person I called last time. She was the only person I could ever really call. I knew I could call Dad, but the only person I ever needed, aside from Dante, was my sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booking and processing   Booking and processing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:30 pm

After giving up my clothes, I sat down on the bed and waited for the officer to come back so I could go make my call. I'd call our lawyer.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Booking and processing   Booking and processing Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 11:39 pm

I kept my back to the officer, lowering my voice because I wasn't going incriminate myself, even if I was guilty. I was the daughter of a lawyer to some extent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booking and processing   Booking and processing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Booking and processing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BH2015-
Jump to: