Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Bodyguard...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Bodyguard... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bodyguard...   The Bodyguard... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:21 pm

I knew about Dante through my cousin. He went by the name DC on stage. Binx called him D, just like she called Abigail A. I always got the impression that there was something more going on there with Binx and Dante, but I never asked her about it. If she wanted me to know, she'd tell me. Plus, we weren't THAT close. She wrote me while I was in Iraq and Afghanistan. We saw each other a few times while I was growing up and before I left to join the Marines, but we were never that close.

"Tell me about your uncle, Lucas. How is he sick?" I turned to the window to take the food when the lady came to the window. Handing Lucas' food back to him, I handed Abigail's to her and sat mine down in between Abigail and me. I liked how much this kid talked. I could get a lot of information out of him. He seemed kinda shy, but he was still willing to talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bodyguard...   The Bodyguard... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:41 pm

"Momma says the medicine he takes makes him sick." I curled my fingers around my bag of food, trying desperately not to tell Jackson to fuck off. How dare he ask questions about MY family. How dare he use MY son. "Auntie B misses him as much as momma does. I miss him too sometimes. He smells a lot like strongggg stinky stuff. And he is sleepy a lot." I looked back at Lucas. "Honey why don't you pop your head in your bag and see what toy you got?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bodyguard...   The Bodyguard... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:21 am

Lucas did as his momma said, reaching in and pulling out a Star Wars toy. "It's a light sabre, Momma!..." He paused for a moment. "I think, it's got some weird thing with it..." I looked back at him, "Why don't you hand it to your momma. I'm sure she can figure it out."

From what he was saying about DC, I gathered that he was a drug addict and an alcoholic. And from what else I could gather, it had caused a rift between the three of them. Binx had always said the three of them were like the Three Musketeers, but I guess he got addicted to the drugs and couldn't put down the bottle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bodyguard...   The Bodyguard... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:22 pm

I took Lucas' toy, looking it over. "That's a spaceship, baby." I told him, handing it back. "Spaceship." He repeated. "Like a plane?" I nodded. "Yep but it goes in space." He nodded, starting to make a zoom sound as he flied it back and forth. "Please stop asking him questions. It's none of your business." I mumbled lowly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bodyguard...   The Bodyguard... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:51 pm

I lowered my voice to talk to Abigail again. "I told you, Abigail. Everything about you is now my business, Abigail. Children always talk. Adults don't like to talk so much. I know I'm not gonna get shit from you, and your son likes to talk, even if he is kinda leery of me. Honestly, truth be told, I'm leery of him as well. I'm not good with kids, but I know they talk, so I'm talking to him. Deal with it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bodyguard...   The Bodyguard... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:41 am

I rolled my eyes. "I'm right there." I said pointing. "So go.. and hush."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Bodyguard...   The Bodyguard... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:56 am

I turned into the parking garage. I didn't know where she was assuming I was going. I was staying here with her, and she'd have to deal with that as well. I turned off the engine after parking and opened my door, shutting it and walking around to help Abigail and her son out of the car. "We can have the grand tour after we finish our meals. Come along."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Bodyguard...   The Bodyguard... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Bodyguard...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superstars-
Jump to: