Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Addict...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

The Addict... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Addict...   The Addict... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:30 pm

"Just give me your damn pants and boxers! Jesus Christ! It's not like you have something I've never seen before." I shook my head. "I won't look!" I held out my hand, waiting for them. "I'm doing your laundry, ok? Just give me the damn clothes!" I didn't swear much, but I was making a point here, that I wasn't leaving until I felt like it. And he'd just have to get used to it.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: The Addict...   The Addict... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:38 pm

"Well, don't be a bitch or anything." I mumbled, taking my boxers off, handing her those as well as my pants and shirt. I slid inside the shower, closing the curtain and standing under the water. It felt good against my skin. It needed it. I wasn't going to say thank you for making me only because then she'd think she was helping which she wasn't.. she was making it worse.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: The Addict...   The Addict... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:13 am

I swallowed, turning my head down and taking a deep breath. I had to take a moment to compose myself, even if it was standing right here in the middle of his bathroom with him standing behind the curtain in the shower. I let out the breath quietly and grabbed all the towels except for the clean one I had just pulled out of the cupboard. I hung that up on the rack and left the bathroom to gather up the rest of what was dirty around here, taking it to his laundry room to wash them. It would take a while, but then I'd have that time to clean the rest of his place. I'd start with his bedroom. That way, I'd be finished, hopefully, by the time he got out of the shower. I started the washer and headed back to his bedroom to clean it up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Addict...   The Addict... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:36 pm

I scrubbed every inch of me extra hard, knowing it needed it. I honestly couldn't remember the last time I showered. By the time I was done the water ran cold. I stepped out, wrapping a towel around my waist and wiping the mirror off. I looked older, sicker, weaker. I didn't like how I looked. In fact I was a shadow of my former self.. but that's what happens when you do drugs. I took in a deep breath, brushing my teeth, before heading to my room to change. I came to the room, stopping in the doorway, watching Bianca clean. It felt natural having her here.. which hurt me because I shouldn't want this so badly. I didn't deserve it. "Looking for something?" I knew she was cleaning but I was being a dick.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: The Addict...   The Addict... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:52 pm

I froze, taking a deep breath. Closing my eyes, I shook my head. "Just finishing up in here." Standing up straight, I turned around. "I put some clean sheets on your bed. I've got your laundry going. I'll go clean the living room now." I finished straightening the stuff on his dresser and turned to walk past him. I knew he didn't want me around, but I wasn't leaving until I finished with what I was doing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Addict...   The Addict... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:38 am

"Hmm, thanks." I mumbled, shutting my bedroom door when she walked out. I walked over to get some clothes. Most of my clothes were dirty but I searched till i find ones I was satisfied with and dried off before getting dressed.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: The Addict...   The Addict... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:51 am

I was sure it was about time for me to get out of here. I needed to pick Tammy up from junior gymnastics. Finishing up with what I was doing, I went and knocked on Dante's bedroom door. I knew he really didn't care for me to tell him I was leaving, but I felt like I should. "I'm going now. I'll be back in a few days..." Letting my hand brush over the door, I turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Addict...   The Addict... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Addict...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Superstars-
Jump to: