Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Showers are big enough for two.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Showers are big enough for two. Empty
PostSubject: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:50 pm

I turned slowly, raising my eyebrow, not believing he was sliding in the shower... okay so both of us were naked outside but that was different. This was more sexual. More intimate. I felt my body respond and sighed knowing it wasn't going any damn place. He was a tease at best. "Sure," I said, grabbing the soap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:06 am

I stepped into the shower, wrapping my arms around her. "Abby... I..." I kissed the side of her neck, sliding my hands down over her ass. "I was kinda thinking we would have had the weekend to ourselves, a kind of romantic get away if you will." I gripped her ass, pulling her closer to me, letting her feel my arousal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:11 pm

I raised my eyebrow slightly, turning to look at him. I could feel his arousal of course. I always felt the damn thing. But that didn't mean he ever let either of us act on it. "Seriously?" I asked, confused. "I didn't think you'd mind. It's not like we need privacy." I turned away from him, grabbing the shampoo still confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:16 pm

I stepped up against her, letting my cock slide through the space between her legs, groaning slightly against her ear. "Maybe we do need the privacy. We could get pretty loud," I said, my hands sliding over her flat stomach as my mouth trailed down from her ear, sucking slightly on the space just below her ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:22 pm

"Oh?" I said in slight gasp, closing my eyes. The shampoo bottle slid out of my fingers and fell against the tub. "Since when?" I bit my lip, trying not to get to excited. He had teased me before and never came through.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:33 pm

I slid my hands down over her thighs and back up over her pussy. I didn't spread her legs or anything, just over the front, barely touching the lips. "In about a few minutes from now..." Could I really make love to her without telling her I loved her? Would she stay with me even after we had sex? Maybe that's what this weekend was about? Maybe she was testing me. She'd use this weekend to see if she wanted to keep me around or not... "I'm done fooling around, baby. I want you and I want you now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:41 pm

I turned around, looking up at him, my eyes glazing over with lust. "Really?" I asked, letting my hands move over his chest, not daring to look down at his cock, knowing if he changed his mind, like he had before for some insane reason I'd want him so bad I wouldn't be able to take it. "I didn't... I didn't... think you'd want... I mean..." I was so flustered. "I don't know what I mean." I whispered in a heavy breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:49 pm

I pulled her against me, not letting anything, not even the water, come between us. "I do want. I've wanted you for so long, it hurts, literally." Running my fingers through her hair. "But the moment had to be right. I didn't want you to think I just wanted to get into your pants and then I was gone. I want more than sex from you. I want to be with you, and not just for a few months. I want to be with you forev... for a long time. And I didn't want to ruin that, jumping into bed with you too soon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:00 pm

I let my fingers slide up his arms, tears burned at my eyes. Only because no guy had ever spoke to me like that. No guy had ever wanted me for me and not for my body. Every man I had met wanted me for one thing... the thing I usually gave them so I didn't feel so damn alone all the time. Being on top never meant you had it all it just meant you had loads of money, loads of fake friends and loads of things that were meaningless.

I didn't have anyone till him. Yes I had my sister. But this was different. He helped take the lonely away. I took in a shaky breath, blinking the tears away and smiling. "I'm glad you wanted to show me I meant more than sex. Because you mean more than sex too.." I looked up into his eyes, kissing him softly, letting my fingers curl in his hair. "I want you too. I want all of you." I whispered against his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:21 pm

I pulled her against me, deepening the kiss. I wanted this with her. I wanted her. Forever. I just needed to be able to tell her that. I didn't know how, but I think with what I did say, she understood that I wasn't just going to go away. I pulled back, looking down into her smooth chocolate eyes. "I want to be with you, Abigail. I have never wanted to be with someone like I want to be with you. And I want to..." How could I say I wanted to make love to her, when I couldn't even say the word love. "I want us to be together."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:56 pm

"I want you too. But not right now." I know I probably shocked the living hell out of him but I was being honest. "Sex in a shower is not how I imagined our first time. Especially not with your brother and sister-in-law so close by." I took in a deep breath. "Later? Tonight? I know they'll still be here but at least it will be late and we can turn some music on and they'll be asleep. I want this to be special. Which is odd because I never want things to be special." I laughed nervously. "So, let's finish the shower and focus on getting through the rest of the day." i turned, grabbing the shampoo bottle and dumping some in my hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:04 pm

It took me a moment to get over what she had said, but once I had a minute to think about it, I knew she was right. I didn't want our first time to be here in the shower either. The idea about music and all that sounded extremely romantic. I took her wrist in my hand, lifting it to her head. "Let me help you with that," I suggested, placing her hand on her head and starting to lather her hair up with her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:38 pm

"Thanks." I said, leaning against him and smiling. When i got myself really lathered up I dunked my head back in the water and washed it out. I grabbed the conditioner and let him help me with that too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:42 pm

Looking down at her, I smiled. "Answer me something, Abby." Massaging her head more. "When you invited me up here for the weekend, did you think... What did you expect from us? What did you expect from me? Did you think I would do anything? Considering I haven't done anything farther than make out with you so far. Did you think things would change this weekend?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:47 pm

"No," I honestly answered. "I figured we'd just spend a weekend getting to know each other better. To talk. Or even sleep in the same bed.. but I honestly didn't expect this. I wasn't even sure if you were attracted to me or not.. or if maybe you were gay." I bit my lip, trying not to laugh. "Sorry I just know quite a few photographers that are... and well... I don't know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:57 pm

I couldn't help but laugh myself. "To tell you the truth, lots of people think I'm gay. I think that's why models feel so comfortable around me. They don't think I'm going to jump their bones like most men." I shook my head, helping her rinse the conditioner out of her hair. "Honestly, that's not the reason I'm not like most men. I actually have respect for most women, especially when they deserve it."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:11 pm

I smiled, looking back at him, taking the soap in my hands and lathering it over my body. "Good. I like that you have respect. I've needed it for so long I didn't even realize how bad." I smiled, finished washing myself and got out. "Go ahead and finish. I'm going to get dressed and order dinner for us all." I smiled, wrapped a towel around myself and walked into the bedroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:17 pm

I watched her walk off before turning back to the water and finishing up my own shower. I had left my suitcase downstairs by the pool. Oh well. I'd go down and get it in my towel. Couldn't be running down there in nothing, not with Robyn here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showers are big enough for two.   Showers are big enough for two. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Showers are big enough for two.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Back 2 Good-
Jump to: