Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think someone is a scaredy cat!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

I think someone is a scaredy cat! Empty
PostSubject: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:48 am

I left my friends house and walked back to the mall by myself. It wasn't that far. And seriously, I really didn't expect anything to happen. There were security cameras all over the place. No one would dare do anything. And it wouldn't be long before Dante got there. I stopped at the 7Eleven on the corner and got myself a Mountain Dew Slurpee and decided to get one for Dante as well. If he didn't want it, oh well, more for me. But the least I could do is get him a Slurpee if he had to pull his dick out of Tiffany to come get me. Such a whore. Dante, not Tiffany. I didn't even know Tiffany. Dante was the whore. I walked up to the mall and stood there, wishing I had a jacket. It was September, but it was cold enough to have a jacket, especially at almost two in the morning.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:01 am

It wasn't a short drive to get her, in fact, I was yawning so much by the time I got there I wished I had left her ass here. She could take a bus.. call a cab.. okay if I did that Megan would eat my ass alive and I didn't want that. I pulled into the driveway, pulled up and slid down the passenger side window. "Evening, princess, your ride awaits you." I waited for her to get in before tugging my jacket off. "I figure you got to be cold since your crazy ass is drinking two slurpees and out in the cold with no jacket."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:15 am

I took his jacket, and kept my hand outstretched to him, holding one of the Slurpees. "One is for you, dumb ass." I pulled it back, playing with him. "But if you don't want it..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:24 am

"Oh, huh?" I reached out snatching it before she could pull back more. "I didn't think you were nice. Thanks." I smirked. "I appreciate you." I winked, started up and took a sip of my drink before setting it in the cup holder.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:39 am

I shrugged, pulling his jacket over my shoulders. "I figured it's the least I could do since I'm dragging your ass out here in the middle of the night. That reminds me," I said, taking a sip of my Slurpee. "I should probably make Tiffany some cookies to apologize." My eyes lit up and I turned to look at him, tucking one leg up under the other. "Oh, I should make them shaped like dicks." But then I shook my head, pursing my lips slightly. "No. That might not be nice. They might be bigger than yours and then she'll never want yours ever again. Sorry." I shrugged my shoulders again, pretending to be as sorry as I could, even though there was NO way I was sorry at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:42 am

"You know... I'm tired of hearing your ass say that shit." I pulled over, undid my seat belt, undid my jeans and grabbed her hand. "Here," i let her touch my cock over my boxers. "Still small am I?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:50 am

I swallowed, my eyes widening. I couldn't believe he was being so brash with me. Biting my lip, I kept my eyes on his in the remote darkness. The only light was the lights from the console and the streetlights shining in through the windows. "What do you think you're doing, Dante?" It took everything for my voice not to crack. I hadn't expected him to do this. Maybe I had taken things a little too far. "I'm fifteen, for Pete's sake. I've never..." I wasn't going to admit anything to him. Figure something out, B, and figure it out of fast. "I'm jail bait, Dante..." My voice wasn't near as strong as it had been moments before, but I hoped he didn't notice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 1:54 am

"You're right you are. And I've been trying to touch something out of my league." I let her hand go, pushing it away and zipped my jeans back up. Even if it felt damn good she was right. "Sorry, I let my ego and dick make very rash choices." I started the car up and drove forward.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:04 am

That was all it took to help me get my head back on my shoulders. He was apologizing. I couldn't have him apologizing. Not when I was having so much fun with him... at least before he whipped his dick out and... ok, so it stayed in his boxers, but still. "Really? You're going to back down that easily? And just when we were having fun. Like you really care about fucking a girl under the age of consent." I crossed my arms over my breasts. "Really weak if you ask me. Backing down so easily." I took a sip of my Slurpee, wondering why I even cared. I didn't want him... Did I? And that was the SECOND time today I'd asked myself that very question. He was supposed to be like my older brother. And I was just giving him a hard time, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:43 am

"I'm anything but weak trust me." Actually it was taking all my will power not to slam her on my lap and make her ride me. "So just shut up or you can take a bus." I flipped the radio on high and took a sip of the slurpee before driving off.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:50 am

I sat my Slurpee in the cupholder next to his, biting my lip as I leaned over against him, like I had when he dropped me off at the mall. I knew he was driving, but he was a big boy. He can handle it. "That it is, huh?" I asked, sliding my hand up his thigh again. "No talking?" I nodded, my breath heavy against his neck. "I can do that." I let my tongue slide up over the curve of his ear, moaning. "Oh! Ooops, is moaning allowed?" I asked, breathily, there against his ear. "Sometimes Little Miss B just can't control her self." I sucked the lobe of his ear into my mouth, moaning out even more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:53 am

I groaned slightly. "Stop it. I swear your ass is about to take a fucking bus." I pushed her back, glaring and looking forward again. "I'm playing your highschooler games." I knew she was only playing games and she was fifteen that's what forced me to be a big boy and not let her touch me.. I mean fuck she was practically my sister!
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:05 am

"Oh, let me guess? You got your rocks off with Tiffany earlier, all those naughty thoughts you were having about me, busting those nuts in her sloppy pussy. And because you're all sexed out for the night, you can't even play with me like we were earlier." I shook my head, picking up my Slurpee. "I'm disappointed, Dante. I thought you had more in you than to get off with one woman and be spent for the night. Tsk tsk." I sighed off my disappointment, taking a long sip of my Slurpee.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:09 am

"Well if you hadn't reminded me how old you were I might have fucked you all over this car... but it is what it is." i winked.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:14 am

"There it is," she said, smirking over at him. "But you never forgot. I think it actually turns you on even more, knowing how young I am." I returned his wink. "I'm sure I wouldn't be the first underage hottie to get your dick all hot and bothered over." I shrugged my shoulders, looking out the windshield as he turned onto JFK.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:17 am

I turned the radio up louder, smiling at her before continuing to drive.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:29 am

I reached forward, turning off the radio. "My laws! I don't want to be deaf by the time I'm your age, jerkoff." I sat back, sipping my Slurpee. "By the way, you don't have to be a dick toward me. I don't have to be a bitch. I never did thank you for the ride after school. I didn't need to be babysat, that's why I told you to drop me at the mall, but thanks anyway." Make like Pollyanna. I couldn't tell which frustrated him more. My bitchiness, or my good girl act... We'd have to see.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:36 am

"Whatever." I said, taking a sip of my drink. "You're welcome even if you were a major bitch..." I gave her a sideways glance, trying not to stare before looking forward. "Why were you a bitch anyways? Dildo go up the wrong end?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:43 am

"No," I said, letting a soft giggle escape my lips. "Batteries on my vibrator died last night." I couldn't help it. I laughed more, turning my face away from him. I'd never had this frank of a conversation with a guy, even if it was all a joke. I turned back to look at him after I stopped laughing enough. "What about you? What made you the way you were with me today? You'd never even looked at me for more than two seconds before today, and now today you offered to pick me up? Just doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:47 am

"Maybe I can see the beautiful young woman your becoming and my cock took it as a clue to say YO buddy heads up. Literally." I shrugged. "What does it matter? I was a dumbass for even trying. Not because I don't think I can get you. I can. Only because your too young for me. And actually I've never had sex with an underage girl before... except for when I myself was underage."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 3:57 am

I turned to look at him more fully. "Really? You've gotta be kidding me." I shook my head, trying to get a better read on him. "I honestly thought age never played a factor in anything. Honestly, I thought you'd bang anything with a pussy and tits." I bowed my head slightly. "I'm sorry. You're not as bad as I thought you were."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:03 am

"I also don't have sex with ugly chicks. You gotta have a half decent face for me to consider. I don't mind bodies as much.. but you gotta have a nice face. And I don't wanna go to jail or I'd probably have sex with girls your age." I shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:09 am

I shrugged my shoulders slightly. "If no one knows, you won't go to jail." What was I telling him? Was I telling him we could have sex, and that no one would know, and he wouldn't go to jail... No, I was just playing with him... Right? I bit my lip, looking over at him. "So your cock really noticed how beautiful I am becoming?" I asked, using the words he'd used. "Don't tell me you're scared." I shook my head. "Something tells me you're not the type to let anything scare you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:15 am

"I'm not.." I said eyeing her sideways. "What are you trying to say there, Little Miss B? Trying to say you want me to fuck you real good and tell nobody?" I had her as putty in my hands again and really didn't even try!
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:24 am

I cleared my throat and put the straw back in my lips. I had to think about that one. Did I really want him to fuck me? I liked the way he'd put it... fuck me real good. I knew he could, but did I want to be just another notch on his headboard? Swallowing the Slurpee in my mouth, I shook my head. "Nope." I shook my head even more. "Nope. Because... I know you can't give me what I want." I shrugged my shoulders. "Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think someone is a scaredy cat!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Back 2 Good-
Jump to: