Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think someone is a scaredy cat!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

I think someone is a scaredy cat! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:28 am

"Hmm.. I guess not. I don't have a vagina. Is that your type? Lesbian's?" I smirked at her and turned a left.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:32 am

I laughed, looking over at him! "Fuck, no!" I laughed even more. I loved how easily I let my guard down with him. I loved the banter we shared with each other. It was fun. "No," I dried up a little. "I want a relationship, believe it or not. Not a one night stand or even a fuck buddy. Call me girly or even a hopeless romantic, but I'm not just going to give myself to someone I can't have all to myself." I shrugged my shoulders again. "That's just me."
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:34 am

"Well then we really ain't going to play hide the hot dog in the bun because relationships are for weak men. You don't ever let anyone have all of you. Not when you can enjoy some things of a relationship and let the others - namely drama behind."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:40 am

I smirked over at him. "Maybe you don't know me that well then. I'd offer you my hand to shake it, but seeing as you're driving," I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm Bianca Parisi, drama queen extraordinaire!" I giggled, taking another sip of my Slurpee. "I just don't want to be unhappy like Robyn." I couldn't believe I'd said that. "Or even your brother. Not ever having anyone." Nice save, B. "I want someone to love me and only me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:43 am

"I suppose that makes sense. But I am perfectly content with getting my willy wet. Nothing else needed." I pulled down her street. "You think Megan might kill ya when you get inside?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:45 am

"No," I told him, shaking my head. "I'll tell her my phone died and I couldn't get a hold of anyone with Tina's phone until I remembered your number and you came riding to my rescue like the white knight you are." I winked over at him, giggling slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:48 am

I chuckled, pulling up and parking up in front of her house. "Well, Miss. Parisi, your ride is over. I hope the princess enjoyed the journey. And good luck with your oh so understanding sister." I snickered.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:52 am

I giggled, shaking my head. "Oh, she's anything but, but I've got her wrapped around my little pinky." I winked at him, leaning across over to him, giving him a soft kiss on the cheek. "Thank you." I pulled back and opened the door. "Maybe if you're lucky, Tiffany will be up for round two so you can get your rocks off after not being able to tap my fine ass." I winked at him. "Good night, Dante. Enjoy your Slurpee."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:54 am

"Thanks." I said tipping the cup and taking a sip. I set it down. "Bye, Bianca." I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:55 am

I shut the door and ran up the front walk to the porch. Looking back at Dante, I waved before running in the front door, shutting it behind me, and freezing when Megan's tired and upset voice caught me from the living room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 4:57 am

I started up and pulled away to head home, smiling the entire way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think someone is a scaredy cat!   I think someone is a scaredy cat! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think someone is a scaredy cat!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Back 2 Good-
Jump to: