Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What in the hell????

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

What in the hell???? Empty
PostSubject: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:02 am

When we got outside I pulled away from Megan, glaring at the house. "Did you fucking see him? He hit Jackson! Hit him! What in the hell is that? When did this bitch become more important than his family? When did she start meaning so much that he put his hands on his own damn son?" I kicked at a rock, sighing heavily. "What in the hell is wrong with him, Megan???"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:08 am

I rubbed my bare arms slightly when Dante pulled away from me. "He's in love, Dante," I told him softly. "But it's much more than that. It's about telling Jackson that... that he needs to respect her." I shook my head. "I don't agree with the way pops handled it, but that's the way he asserts himself when it comes to the women he loves. He did the same thing to Wesley when he mistreated your mother." I nodded my head. "It's the truth. You know how Wesley was when he was younger." He was a lot like Dante himself. "But Wesley never disrespected your mother again. It's just how Pops deals with disrespect."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:14 am

"Just because he did it to Wesley because of momma doesn't mean it's any better! It's still wrong! He's a rotten son of a bitch! He's spitting on my momma's grave with his... with his... with her, and then popping my brother in the face." I blew out a heavy breath. "I think I just need to leave because if I go back in there I'll knock his old ass out!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:21 am

I nodded my head, thinking it was probably best. But I didn't want him to leave alone. "I'll drive you? We'll take your car. I'll take a cab back. I don't want you driving right now. Not with how upset you are. Come on. Let's go." I held my hand out for his keys.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:25 am

"What?" I said staring at her, arching my brow. "You want to drive me home?" I reached in my pocket, pulling my keys out and raising my eyebrow. Was she hitting on me? I sighed, handing the keys over. There was no way. She was just being her nice motherly self. "There."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:35 am

I smiled, wrapping my fingers around the keys and wrapping my arm around his, walking toward his SUV. "We can get something to eat on the way to your place. I'm sure Wes won't mind. I really don't want you to be alone right now," I said, letting go of his arm and climbing in the driver's seat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:37 am

Some days I saw Megan as motherly figure and some days I saw Megan as the hot ass goddess she was... and right now... with her being so damn... smokin hot and nice I was seeing the goddess for sure. I slipped up in the passenger side, watching her. "Food sounds good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 am

I started the engine and started to pull down the driveway and out into the road. Looking over to him, I put it in drive. "Chinese?" I asked him, pulling forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 4:48 am

"Sounds good with me." I said with a smirk. "You sure you don't want hot dogs?" My voice changed slightly when I said hot dogs. Wanting to get my point across.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:00 am

I turned to look at him, regarding him closely. He wouldn't hit on me. Not again. He probably really did just want hot dogs. "That actually does sound really good." I turned the car toward the vendor on Grant. It wasn't as good as the one in the city, but it was pretty darn good. "Gray's Papaya sound good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:02 am

"Sure, if that's the place you want. I was more thinking my place. I could give you a good hot dog." I smiled, looking forward.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:13 am

I looked over at him, nodding, before looking back forward. All the Frost men were really good cooks. I was sure even Dante could make a hot dog really good. "Alright. Sounds good." I made a left toward his place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:14 am

"Are you sure you really want my hot dog?" I asked, knowing there was no way I was missing signals. She KNEW what I was saying. After all these years she finally wanted me.. even if she was my brother's wife what he don't know won't hurt him.. and my dick was hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:17 am

I nodded over at him, wondering why he was questioning me. "I'm sure you can make anything good, Dante." I turned into the parking garage and into Dante's parking spot, turning off the engine and pulling my seat belt off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:18 am

"I really can make anything good, Megan." I pulled my seat belt off, leaning over, tugging her closer to me by her arm and kissing her hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:30 am

I found myself lost in his kiss. I hadn't felt lust like this in the longest time. I hadn't felt what Dante was eliciting from me in the longest time. But we couldn't do this. This was... this was wrong. I pushed him off of me, shaking my head. "Lets just go upstairs, Dante." I took the keys out of the ignition and made myself get out of the car, heading for the elevator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:31 am

I smiled. That wasn't a no. I slid out of the car, coming up behind her, wrapping my arms around her, pushing her body first up against the wall of the elevator,kissing the side of her neck, letting my hands move over her hip. "That wasn't a no.. you know that right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:35 am

I had pushed the button, so we were already heading to his floor. I gripped the bar on the wall of the elevator, turning my head slightly, letting him get better access to my neck. I could feel his cock against my ass and I wanted to moan out, but I kept it in. "Dante, this is wrong..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:39 am

"Not at all." I whispered, sliding her tight skirt up over her hips so I could get to her panties. "Just go with it. Live in the moment." I rubbed her thigh letting my finger brush ever so slightly over her panties, thrusting my cock at her ass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:41 am

"No, Dante! Stop." I barely moaned before pushing him away from me, stepping away from him and fixing my dress. The elevator door opened and I walked out of it, heading down the hall toward his place, keys in hand to open the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:43 am

I smirked, watching her walk away. I adjusted my pants, following her, coming up real close behind her at the door. "Unlock the door.." I whispered, kissing the side of her neck slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:45 am

I tried my best to focus on the door, finally getting it open, pulling the keys from the door and stepping in with him a breath behind me. I turned, pushing the door shut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:47 am

I pushed up against the door, clicking the lock and tugging the keys out of her hand. I tossed them aside, moving in to give her a kiss. "Tell me you don't want me and I'll leave you alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:49 am

I breathed heavily against his lips, finally letting myself moan completely. "Just shut up, Dante! If you want this, just shut up!" I whispered, reaching behind me, grabbing his ass and pulling him against me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:54 am

I smirked, lifting her up, letting her shoes fall off her feet, wrapping her legs around me, moving backward as I kissed. I accidentally knocked over the lamp in the living room but didn't bother to pick it up. I shuffled over to the kitchen, dropping her back against the kitchen table, tearing at her nylons, tugging away the shredded mess, tossing it aside. I kissed her thigh, pushing her skirt up on her hips. I leaned in giving her lips a kiss as my hands tugged at her panties, pulling them down and off her. "Wet," I smirked, sliding a finger over her pussy lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What in the hell????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next