Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What in the hell????

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

What in the hell???? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:58 am

I lifted my hips to his hand, gripping at the side of the table. I couldn't believe how wrong this was. I'd done some bad things in my wife, but Dante was Wesley's brother. I shouldn't be doing this, but for some reason, I just couldn't stop myself. Letting go of the table, I reached up, pulling at his tie, tossing it aside and pulling the sides of his shirt apart, not bothering with the buttons, most of them flying all over the place. I pushed his shirt off his shoulders and tossed it aside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:01 am

I lifted her up again, letting her legs wrap around me, kicking my shoes off and slamming her up against the fridge. I grabbed the zipper on the side of her dress, yanking it down hard, accidentally breaking it. I didn't care though so I shoved it down off her shoulders, kissing her shoulder and moving toward my room. I slammed her against the door, kissing her as my hand fumbled to get the door open. I got it open and put her against the dresser. I got the dress down finally, tossing it aside, letting my lips move over her breast peeking out of her bra.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 11:40 am

I gripped his head, grabbing at the ends of his hair, letting my head fall back. I looked up to the ceiling, wondering what the fuck I was doing. I'd gone this far. I couldn't stop now. Looking back down, I moved my hands between us, grabbing at his belt, undoing it, and pulling it from it's loops before starting at the button on his pants. "You're too slow, Dante! Just fuck already!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 7:27 pm

"Yes, ma'am!" I tugged my jeans down, kicking them aside, lifting her up in my arms, kicking my bedroom shut, clicking the lock shut and dropping her down on the bed. I tugged my boxers down, pulling a condom out of my nightstand. I unwrapped it, sliding it over my cock, turning her over on her stomach. I couldn't believe this was happening. It's all I had wanted for so long.. and it was finally happening! I lifted her hips up and slammed inside her pussy from behind. "Oh!" I grunted, closing my eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:14 pm

I gripped at his bedspread, opening my mouth in an inaudible gasp. "Jesus Christ, Dante!" I knew I was going to give him even more of an ego than he'd ever had before, but God, I haven't felt this level of intensity, fueled by lust, in the longest time. It felt so fucking good. I arched my back to give him better access, moaning out loudly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 9:55 pm

I smirked, kissing her bare shoulder, pushing harder into her, trying to get a very hard and fast movement inside her. She could have had me years ago and I bet her ass was regretting that thought as we fucked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:18 pm

I pulled away from him, kneeling up on the bed and turning toward him, pushing him down onto the bed and straddling him, grabbing his dick in my hand and sliding back down onto it, starting to ride him hard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 10:56 pm

"Jesus!" I moaned, gripping at her hips, sliding my hands up her waist, grasping at her breasts. "Oh, fuck." I slammed up inside her. I had imagined this a billion times and it was never this damn good!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:09 am

I gripped his hands on my breasts, holding them their as I rode him hard. I didn't want to cum so quickly, but Jesus, this was so goddamned good. My head fell back, the end of my hair brushing over Dante's thighs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:28 am

I closed my eyes, jerking up some, feeling my balls tighten. I didn't want this to end, but, Jesus, the intensity was so hard. I could barely keep up. I gripped harder at her breasts, leaning forward, biting the side of her neck lightly, leaving a kiss on the spot as I pulled back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:44 am

That was it! I was spent! I screamed out my pleasure, gripping on to his arms as I came. As he fell back down onto the bed, I fell with him, laying there on top of him as I caught my breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 11:38 am

I stretched my arms above my head, yawning softly. "That was fun." I smirked, flipping her around with myself still inside her and let her back hit the bed. I gave her a kiss, stood and stripped off my condom, tossing it in the trash can and walking to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:07 pm

I watched him as he walked into the bathroom. I should probably take a shower. I couldn't go home with the smell of sex all over me. Standing up, I followed him into the bathroom, smacking his ass before turning toward the shower and turning the water on. "I can't believe I just fucked the manchild," I said, smirking over at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What in the hell????   What in the hell???? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What in the hell????
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2