Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Happy Birthday, Abigail!

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Happy Birthday, Abigail! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Abigail!   Happy Birthday, Abigail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:37 pm

"I'm.." I was struggling to apologize, knowing my outburst was over the top. I was a bitch, yes, but I was human and the poor kid hadn't made the food. But I didn't get a chance, not when I heard B. I grabbed a hold of her, holding her against me. "B, honey, where's your pen?" I could feel her truly struggling to breathe. The fear inside me outweighed the anger and I could barely think straight. "Jackson! Dante! Someone call 911! Shh B just relax. Don't struggle. Jackson!!!! Dante!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Abigail!   Happy Birthday, Abigail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:42 pm

"I'm fine it's just I've had a long day. That's all." I shrugged, leaning on the railing. "It's nice to meet you." I reached my hand out. "I'm Dante Castell..." I stopped hearing Abby scream. "Abby.." I turned quickly, walking back into the hotel room. I stopped dead in my tracks, my heart skipping when I saw Abby struggling to hold Bianca up. "Nuts." I said, knowing that look anywhere. The sheer panic and terror in Bianca's eyes said it all. I tugged the EpiPen out of my pocket. It had become a habit to carry one everywhere, even when I didn't see Bianca everyday. It was a habit I never broke and in the moment I was thanking heaven above I didn't. I pulled the top off with my teeth, shoving a man out of my way. I grabbed a hold of Bianca, sliding my free hand around her waist, and using the other to slam the needle in her thigh. When she wasn't near as blue anymore, and she was breathing just a little, I tugged the needle out and tossed it aside, smiling softly at her. "That's it, girl, breathe." I whispered, brushing her hair back as I held her. "It's okay." I lifted her off her feet. "We need to go to the hospital."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Abigail!   Happy Birthday, Abigail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:56 pm

I came back in just as quickly as Dante. I didn't know what the commotion was about, but when I saw Abigail holding Bianca, and she looked like she was semi-unconscious, I wondered if it was really safe to leave either of them alone. I looked around, trying to figure out what had happened, but then I heard Dante mutter something about nuts. I looked at him a little confused. "Nuts?"

He pulled something from his pocket, heading straight for Abigail and Bianca, taking Bianca from Abigail's arms and jamming something into her leg. I came up immediately beside them, looking down at Abigail, asking, "What is it? What's going on here? What happened to her?" When Dante said that we had to get her to a hospital, I shook my head. "Will some one please tell me what in the hell is going on here?" I didn't like not knowing what was going on in any situation, and I especially didn't like knowing something was wrong with my cousin and having no goddamned clue what it was.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Abigail!   Happy Birthday, Abigail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:57 pm

I hadn't wanted this to happen. I was beginning to breathe a little better, but I still barely noticed being lifted up into someone's arms... Not just someone's arms. I knew Dante's arms anywhere. If I was dying, I'd know he was holding me. "I'm... I'm... f...fine," I tried to speak, as difficult of a task as it was proving to be. But I was starting to feel the pain in my leg and I knew that someone had given me an Epi shot. I had to go to the hospital, even though I really didn't want to. "D..." I weakly wrapped my arms around Dante's neck, laying my head against his shoulder and burying my face in his neck. I needed him so much, and I was so grateful it was his arms I was in at this moment and not some strangers.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Abigail!   Happy Birthday, Abigail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:04 am

"She's allergic to nuts..." I said, looking over at Jackson. How could he not know his own cousin was allergic to nuts??? "the stupid... the fucking chef made bacon waterchest nut wraps. Fucking idiot!" I hollered, glaring at the boy who ran away with the tray. "You tell that motherfucker I'm suing him for everything he owns! Bianca will own his fucking catering company!" I turned to Dante. "Move, go, forget all this. Just go." I grabbed my jacket, wrapping it around B and following behind Dante, not even looking at Jackson. I didn't care if he came or not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Abigail!   Happy Birthday, Abigail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:07 am

"Shh," I whispered, smiling at her. "Don't strain yourself." I heard Abby and walked forward. I walked with her to the door, watching as she shoved guests aside, not even caring that she was probably pissing off everyone in her path. I came out the door and came over toward the elevator with her. "You're not okay. But I promise you will be." I said, my voice soothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Abigail!   Happy Birthday, Abigail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 12:59 am

I had no idea. I don't know why no one ever told me. I started to push people aside, coming up in front of them and pushing the elevator button to go down. "Come on. We'll take my car." The elevator doors open and I let the three of them go inside before I followed in after them. Abigail pushed the button for us to go down, and I looked over at my cousin. "Is she going to be alright?" I asked. I'd never seen anyone with an allergy to food. I'd seen people allergic to plants and stuff like that, getting hives or sneezing, but I'd never seen anything like this.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Abigail!   Happy Birthday, Abigail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:00 am

I could hear everything going on around me, but it seemed as if it was miles away. I could hear it, but it seemed forever away. I tried to keep my focus on Dante. It'd been so long since we'd been this close, and I tried to focus on that instead of not being able to breathe properly. I had to stay as focused as I could, even if it wasn't barely at all.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Abigail!   Happy Birthday, Abigail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:02 am

I patted Jackson's arm, only because I could honestly see how concerned he was. "She's going to be okay. This happened before. When we were really little and she was okay. She'll hurt later but she's okay." I gave him a weak smile even though I myself wasn't convinced she'd be okay.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Abigail!   Happy Birthday, Abigail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 1:04 am

I stared down at Bianca, blocking out everyone else. I still loved her. I didn't go a damn day without loving her. I'd forever love her. Even if I believed she deserved better... that our daughter did, it didn't stop me from loving her. Especially right now. I could feel my heart pounding, my breath was uneven. My fear was high. But I knew I had to push that all back and take care of her. I walked out of the elevator and waited for the others to go to Jackson's car.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Abigail!   Happy Birthday, Abigail! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:04 am

I led the way to my 'Stang, unlocking the passenger side door and pulling the seat forward so Dante could climb in the back with her. I could tell how close the three of them were by the way they were acting now that Bianca was needing them. It still puzzled me why no one ever talked about Dante though. I was still going to have to find out, but right now nothing mattered except getting Bianca to the hospital on time. I grabbed Abigail's arm, turning her to look at me. I didn't know what to say. She'd already tried to calm me down in the elevator, but it hadn't worked. I sighed, shaking my head. There wasn't much else she could tell me other than she already had. I let her arm go and ran around to get in the car so we could get Binx to the hospital.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday, Abigail!   Happy Birthday, Abigail! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday, Abigail!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2