Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hawaii, baby!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

It took a few hours to get to our destination, but by the time we did, I collapsed in bed, and thanked God the sedative the doctor had given Isabella had kept her asleep. The next morning, I decided to visit the Island doctor, just to make sure my arm was okay and then headed back to our hut to see if Isabella was up. When I saw she wasn't, I hopped in the shower, taking a nice hot one.

I got dressed in clothes my assistant dropped off for Isabella and I and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. After the eggs, toast and bacon was made I walked into the bedroom to wake up Isabella. I slid inside the bed, kissing her bare shoulder. "Isabella, my beautiful girl." I whispered. I knew she wouldn't have any idea how she ended up in nothing but I planned on revealing it all when I could. She'd believe me. I knew she would.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:24 pm

I stirred, expecting to see Dante when I opened my eyes, but when I opened my eyes, Julius was sitting there. I smiled up at him. I had forgotten all about him and what had happened yesterday. I remember he had come to the hospital yesterday, but it was everything after that that I didn't remember.

"Good morning, Julian." I smiled a little more for him, looking around. "Where are we? Is this our place?" I really didn't remember anything, so maybe we were home, I just didn't know why I didn't remember anything after he came to pick me up. "It's pretty." I smiled at him, tucking my hair behind my ear.
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:29 pm

I cleared my throat slightly. "Julius.." I said slowly, my shoulders tense only slightly. I had to remember that it was hard for her to remember stuff and give her a chance to process things. Even if it pissed me off. "And no, this isn't our place.. after the drama at the cafe, I decided to bring us to Hawaii, we've been talking about visiting our old hut for a while and here we are. And you helped design this place so of course it's as beautiful as you."

I smiled, standing and grabbing the bag of clothes off the floor. I handed them to her. "Here, to change into. You can shower and come eat if you want. And before you ask, the reason your naked under there is because you begged me to take your clothes off, you were very hot. At least that's what you kept mumbling half asleep. I hope you aren't upset with me... I really was only trying to help. Take your shower and meet me for breakfast and I'll answer any questions you have." I leaned down kissing her cheek and pulled away smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:57 pm

I nodded my head. "Thank you, Julius. I'll shower and be out soon." I didn't even think about what he had said about me being naked. I did pull the sheet up a little, pulling it off the bed with me as I walked ot hte bathroom. Usually, I would ask Dante or A to help me, but neither one of them were here. I felt like I should be back home. I took the bag, leaving the bedroom and going into the bathroom. I didn't know what to think about what he had told me about Dante and all of them, but he seemed to be honest and that he really had missed me.

I showered, closing my eyes as I started to hum a tune. I didn't know the lyrics... or did I? I softly hummed before the lyrics started to come from my lips. "Is there someone you know, you're loving them so, but taking them all for granted? You may lose them one day, someone takes them away and they don't hear the words you long to say..."

I closed my eyes and finished showering. For some reason, I felt as though I was singing about Dante, but I couldn't remember any more of the song. I finished my shower and got dressed, walking out of the bathroom and out of the bedroom into the main area of the hut, seeing Julius at the table. "What's to eat?
Back to top Go down

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:00 pm

"Eggs, bacon and toast." I said, pulling her chair out, smiling brightly. "That sun dress looks perfect on you." I said, smiling. It really did. The red was a wonderful color on her. I pushed her seat in when she sat down and set a coffee down in front of her. "Some coffee too. Just how you like it." I kissed the top of her head and sat down at my seat. I picked up my fork. "I even cut up fresh fruit for you too." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 pm

I smiled, leaning over the table to smell the coffee. It smelt good. Sitting back up straigh, I picked up my napkin and laid it over my lap, picking up my fork. "It looked nice, so I just put it on. And the food looks good too. Thank you."
Back to top Go down

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:30 pm

"No need for thank you. I like helping you. But, you are welcome." I smiled, taking a bite of my eggs and wiping my face. "Would you like to go for a walk after breakfast? Or maybe a swim? Or would you like to talk about the past some more?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:58 pm

I shook my head softly. "I don't think I am up for swimming, but perhaps a walk. Are we close to the beach? I'd really like to feel the sand in my toes and listen to the waves. Did I like that before?"
Back to top Go down

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:05 pm

"You loved it." I said smiling. "And we're so close if you listen really closely you can hear the water lapping against the sand. The beach is right outside." I smiled brightly, taking another bite.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:13 pm

I listened, and I could hear the waves. "That's so beautiful. Let's eat and then we can go for a walk. I really don't want to talk right now." I continued to eat... I was really missing Dante and A and C... I was missing that adorable little girl Tammy, but I had to keep telling myself that they didn't care about me and they were only trying to hurt me and control me. I had to keep reminding myself that.
Back to top Go down

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:15 pm

I nodded softly, finishing up my breakfast before taking our plates and putting them away. "Our walk?" I asked, holding my hand out to her.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:42 pm

I smiled, taking his hand as we left the hut and walked out into the morning air. It was so beautiful here. Dante had taken me for a few walks around the hospital in the last few weeks, but it wasn't like this. The air was so clear her... But I couldn't help but want Dante here instead. "Tell me about when you asked me to marry you? You did, right? It wasn't me, was it?" I giggled slightly when we got down by the water. The waves felt good on my bare feet.
Back to top Go down

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 11:45 pm

"Nope, all me." I said with a grin. "We went to the park. Central park. You love it there. Especially in the fall, you told me you love the color the leaves turn. Anyways, so, I set up this really nice picnic, we ate and I asked if you wanted to take a walk. You agreed. And when we got to the middle of the park a horse drawn carriage came up on us. We got in and as we were riding around the park I asked, you were scared at first, but I promised you I'd never hurt you and I'd always take care of you and you said yes and we kissed. That's where the picture in my wallet came from." I smiled, kissing her fingers. "We were so happy... and I know we'll be that happy again."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:15 am

I smiled softly, reaching out and taking his hand. I had to move on. I had to forget about how Dante made me feel. He didn't have any stories to tell me like Julius did. Julius seemed to know me, and I had to accept that. It was just like what he said. I didn't want to think about them anymore. I was sure he was right and I told him I didn't want anything to do with them because it hurt too much. "Sounds so romantic. I wish I could remember."
Back to top Go down

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:18 am

"Someday maybe you will." I stopped, turning so we could look out at the water. "We were going to get married here... and start our family here." I said, glancing down at her.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:38 am

I inhaled deeply. "Family... like with children?" I felt a little uneasy to my stomach. "How many?" I kind of felt a weird sort of sad twinge in my stomach. I had really thought Tammy was my daughter, and he had told me that she wasn't... I wasn't sure if I wanted children, but I felt like I'd lost something I never had just the same.
Back to top Go down

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:39 am

"Two of each. Two boy. Two girls. And if we were lucky more than that." In reality we had never discussed kids but I wasn't telling her that... not when I was going to make us work the best way I knew how. Marriage, kids, the whole nine yards. "Does that scare you? The idea of us being a family, having kids, getting married?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:57 am

I nodded slowly, wincing slightly. "I'm sorry. I didn't want you to... Is that a problem? I ... I wasn't scared before?"
Back to top Go down

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:58 am

"No, you were scared." I admitted, rubbing her shoulder. "But we learned to get past it together. Don't worry. I'm willing to work as long as needed to get you to trust me and to trust us as a family." I kissed her forehead and started walking again. "Can you think of anything you'd like to do? I mean I know you don't remember much.. but.."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:04 am

"I want to get to know you," I told him, smiling up at him. "I want to know me, but maybe if I get to know you, I'll feel more comfortable with me... Does that make sense?" I asked, giggling.
Back to top Go down

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:06 am

I smiled, chuckling softly. "It makes perfect sense!" I squeezed her hand slightly as we walked. "What would you like to know about little old me?"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:41 am

I turned my hand slightly in his, lacing my fingers in his. At first it seemed like a good idea, but I didn't feel what I thought I'd feel. Dante and I had held hands like this in the past couple of weeks, and I didn't feel the same spark now as I did when I held Dante's hand. But I decided to push past it. "Tell me where you're from. What your favorite things are. All that jazz."
Back to top Go down

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:50 am

"Well, I'm originally from New Jersey. My grandparents however come from Italy. My mother lived there before she moved here. Favorite things? Football, wine, salsa, dancing. Surprising I know. But I love dancing. And the beach." I smiled down at her. "And I the winter and hot coca combined together."
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 1:55 am

I smiled at him, looking up at him. "If I'm feeling up to it, do you think you can take me dancing tonight? Do you think there's a club or something we can go to nearby?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hawaii, baby! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hawaii, baby!   Hawaii, baby! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hawaii, baby!
Page 1 of 1