Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dance the night away.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

Dance the night away. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:40 pm

I sat my glass down, my eyes wide. "What?" I stood, running after him, catching up to him only when we were outside. "Julius! What just happened in there? Why ... why are you leaving? I don't ... I don't want Dante! I'm here with you, aren't I? I left Dante, didn't I? And I'm not talking about just the other day at the hospital. I'm talking about whenever it was that I left him. I left him, alright? I remember that! I remember you, alright? I don't remember everything, but I remember being with you! I just needed a moment to breathe after remembering all that! Why are you so upset with me?!?"
Back to top Go down
https://wherewewere.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:51 pm

"Because I'm sick of being the good guy. The nice guy. I'm sick of seeing that look in your eyes. I saw it for months in the beginning of our relationship. The look that told me you missed Dante, wanted him! He's a dirty bastard who treated you like shit and yet you can't get over him! Even when you don't remember the rotten fucker you still have that look! I'm sick of it!" I started to walk faster before stopping. "Wait... you... remembered me? What... what do you remember?" My heart thumped oddly in my chest.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 2:59 pm

I tried to push off what he said about Dante. I didn't want to think about him. I wanted to focus on Julius and where I was with him. "I remember being with you. I remember I ran away from Dante. I can't remember why, but I remember being with you. I remember what I felt for you. I remember. Please, Jules. I want the life we planned together. Can we have that? I don't want Dante." It was a lie, but I had to make myself believe I didn't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:04 pm

"Oh, Isabella," I whispered, tugging her forward, kissing her hard and deep, letting my fingers tangle in her hair.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:07 pm

I slowly lifted my arms and wrapped them around his neck, pulling him to me. I had to make an effort here. I had to move on, and he loved me. I could feel it. He deserved my love in return. Pulling back from the kiss breathless, I was barely able to speak. "Take me home, Jules," I asked in a heavy whisper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:11 pm

I smiled, scooping her up in my arms and carrying off toward the hut. When we got back there, I laid her back on the bed, clicked the lock and kicked my shoes off before leaning back down to kiss her again. My heart flipped. Would we actually have sex?
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:19 pm

I grabbed his tie and pulled him closer to me. "Did you... umm..." I licked my lips, settling more on the bed. "Did you want to start working on that family?" My mind was racing. I couldn't believe I was about to do this, but it wasn't as though we hadn't done it before... I just wish I could remember.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:25 pm

"Oh, God, yes!" I couldn't believe how well this was working out! I couldn't believe it! "Yes!" I slid my hand up her skirt, rubbing her through her panties. "I want you sooo badly! I want you to have my baby! I love you! God do I love you!"
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:28 pm

I smiled, closing my eyes and lifting my hips to his touch. "Oh, Jules..." I closed my eyes tightly, doing my best not to think about Dante, even though I wanted him here with me and not Julius. But that wasn't fair. I opened my eyes to look at him, to stay focused on him. I pulled his tie from his shirt and started to undo the buttons on his shirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:35 pm

When she got the buttons undone, I shoved the material back and lifted her up to unzip her dress. I tugged it down, tossing it aside, letting my fingers trail over the slope of her breasts through her bra and down to her stomach. I smirked at her, kissing her flat stomach, slowly tugging her panties down. "Mmmm, so beautiful." I mumbled, kissing the space above her clit.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:47 pm

I gripped at his hair, closing my eyes tightly. I didn't know why I wanted to tell him no so badly, but I didn't want this. I didn't want to be with him. I wanted to be with Dante, but that was over. I was with Jules. I was marrying him. "Yes, Jules." I lifted my hips slightly forcing myself to stop thinking about Dante.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:53 pm

I kissed back up her stomach, capturing her mouth in mine, undoing my pants and sliding those and my boxers down. I had waited soooooooooooo damn long for this I didn't want to waste another damn second! I shifted, lifting her legs and wrapping them around me. The head of my cock teased her hole before I slowly but surely slid inside of her. "Jesus Christ! Oh, yes! God yes!" I cried, loving the feel of her. She was better than I had ever imagined. She was so tight... so perfect... oh yes!
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 3:57 pm

I swallowed back at the tears threatening to fall from my eyes. This was what I wanted. I wanted to move on, and I had chosen to do it with Jules. I gripped his shoulders, pulling him tighter to me. I tightened my legs, lifting my hips up against him. "Jules! Jules!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:01 pm

I moved harder, faster, kissing her shoulder by her bra strap, letting my mouth play there, my fingers curling harder in her hips as I pounded even more into her.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:05 pm

I gripped onto his shoulders, biting at my lip, almost hard enough to penetrate the skin there. This didn't feel like I was sure it was supposed to, but I wasn't going to tell him to stop. "Yes," I gasped, holding onto him tighter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:08 pm

I gave one last rough pump inside her when I exploded deep inside of her. "Oh, Isabellaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" I cried, collapsing backward onto the bed, my breathing heavy.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:10 pm

I closed my eyes, holding back the tears that I knew were inches away. I just wanted to go to sleep now. I pulled the blankets around us and turned into his side and tired my best to go to sleep without crying myself to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:17 pm

"I love you" I whispered, kissing her shoulder, curling into her and closing my eyes, falling asleep pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Bianca
Admin
Bianca

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:27 pm

I sniffled slightly, but forced myself to fall asleep. I wanted to be in Dante's arms, but this was where I had made my choice to be. I fell asleep, doing my best not to cry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dance the night away.   Dance the night away. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dance the night away.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2